Punk compares Trump to KKK boss: "A racist is a racist"

I’ve bred asking that question for a few years now. The conversation goes like this every time:

Liberal jerkoff: Trump is a racist.
Me: what did he do that was racist?
Liberal jerkoff: all sorts of stuff.
Me: like what?
Liberal jerkoff: his policies and stuff.
Me: which ones, examples???
Liberal jerkoff: wel everybody knows he’s racist so.
Me: yeah that’s what I thought.
I get the same sorts of responses when I grill one of them about Trump allegedly breaking the law. They have no idea what law was broken, but are dead certain that I am the asshole for exposing their ignorance.

Lol, Trump would also celebrate his life if asked to.

"Mandela was a great, great man. He did wonderful things. He was treated poorly many many times but he did great things because of it."

End fucking quote.

Who said that? Trump? I can’t find the source and don’t think a man of Trumps character would celebrate a genocidal racist shitbag.

Who said that? Trump? I can’t find the source and don’t think a man of Trumps character would celebrate a genocidal racist shitbag.
What? Dude, what genocide is Mandela responsible for?

I get the same sorts of responses when I grill one of them about Trump allegedly breaking the law. They have no idea what law was broken, but are dead certain that I am the asshole for exposing their ignorance.

This is 100% true. The never trumpets are all emotion and no substance.

Punk, you should have voted Trump

yBJ0KoO.png

I’ve bred asking that question for a few years now. The conversation goes like this every time:

Liberal jerkoff: Trump is a racist.
Me: what did he do that was racist?
Liberal jerkoff: all sorts of stuff.
Me: like what?
Liberal jerkoff: his policies and stuff.
Me: which ones, examples???
Liberal jerkoff: wel everybody knows he’s racist so.
Me: yeah that’s what I thought.
This is the equivalent of the guys in the evolution thread demanding proof of macro evolution. Aside from his having been found to discriminate against minorities as a landlord, you may have heard some of his racist comments regarding Mexicans when he announced his candidacy, and the Muslim ban which I know is religious but is in effect brown people. If you need more convincing evidence than that, like a photo of him at a KKK meeting, then yeah... macro.

This is the equivalent of the guys in the evolution thread demanding proof of macro evolution. Aside from his having been found to discriminate against minorities as a landlord, you may have heard some of his racist comments regarding Mexicans when he announced his candidacy, and the Muslim ban which I know is religious but is in effect brown people. If you need more convincing evidence than that, like a photo of him at a KKK meeting, then yeah... macro.

Nope, he never disparaged Mexicans and Muslims can be any color. Keep digging/trying.

Was one of those people without a clue named Mueller? :D

Trump is as qualified as Punk on politics. Trump is an actor and a corrupt business man and all round despicable human being. Trump supporters have no right to attack celebrities expressing their views when they themselves elected one.

Trump was elected to the highest office of the land. Pink? Not so much. Its hard to say trump has no political experience when he is the fucking president. Lawl

Trump was elected to the highest office of the land. Pink? Not so much. Its hard to say trump has no political experience when he is the fucking president. Lawl
well, all that proves is that he is experienced at convincing dumb people to give him money. We've known that for years. So far his 'political acumen' is to pretend he's campaigning for presidency 24/7 and piss in the punch bowl whenever actual diplomacy or leading is required.

I'm curious how someone who looks to engage in civil discourse posts in the Heavies? I had to tap out of that forum, it's overrun with what I imagine to be angry teenagers. Has it changed or something?

It's not so much that it has changed, its just I have massively low expectations.

It's not so much that it has changed, its just I have massively low expectations.

I was following the fight thread as I watched the fights, haven't done that in a while, it's good for a laugh at least.

There is legitimate criticism to be made of Mandela, but you are seriously overshooting the mark here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back