PBP UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Colby is champ, get used to it virgin nerds. also, MAGA!
giphy.gif
He better get that white house invite.

MW is gonna be such a shitshow is Yoel wins lol. Damn shame he missed weight.

He and Colby are boring as shit to watch. The whole throw a punch or two and then press against the fence is incredibly boring and why WW sucks ass right now.

It is hardly impossible to counter.

I blame the fighter who can't circle, counter-strike or shoot a counter-takedown more than the guy pressuring the fight to the cage.

If Yoel wins, does Robert lose the belt or is it just not a title fight at all? Strange situation

bummer Yoel couldn't squeeze out that last quarter pound.......

I like both of these dudes, although I'm a little more biased towards Whitaker. Let's see how this rematch goes

As a Dominican, rooting hard for Romero thanks to his walk out music, lets do this Soldado de dios, keep the fuckery going!<JonesDXSuckIt>

I love both of these fighters but since Yoel's big ass didn't make weight i'm rooting for Bobby Knuckles.

He and Colby are boring as shit to watch. The whole throw a punch or two and then press against the fence is incredibly boring and why WW sucks ass right now.

WW has always had this problem. There has always been too many strong wrestlers controlling everything in that division. We had a brief respite with Lawler, but other than that, it's been shit.

Back