PBP UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Here's my two cents for this fight.

Romero: looks like an action figure, scarey dangerous, crazy ko's. Bobby: great talent, humble good guy, always down for a good fight.

Whoever wins this, I'll be happy!

Yoel looks like a broken man, mentally.

It's understandable, even though he messed up.

ROY JONES JR!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Song always reminds me of Roy Jones Jr knockout video on youtube

So he does nothing but get boxed up, wing loopy ass punches, and sit in the clinch for five rounds, and he has a belt.

giphy.gif
It was bullshit decision, clinching and no action shouldn’t win you a fck belt. Complete garbage. Colby gonna get KO by Woodley, he’s got pillow fists, questionable td defense, and only pressure going for him. He got outboxed tonight.

Romero's walkout song >

They need to start these PPV events earlier. I'm getting older but I don't remember the main event starting at near 1am. Right?

As if I couldn't love Whittaker anymore, coming out to the Roy Jones joint! Rampage came out to this a time or two. Amazing walk out song

For me, it was hard to argue either man winning.

RDA stuffed the majority of the takedowns—the ones colby got were very, very short lived— and in the clinch RDA was landing the much harder strikes (knees to colby's gut). And the most dominant takedowns in the fight came from RDA, and RDA outstruck Colby at range. Colby won that by positioning against the cage—that's it.

I don't really disagree. It's just...everyone knows how the UFC scores these things. Everyone.

RDA had to know he was losing that fight, and he didn't do anything to change his gameplan, even after his significant success in the 4th with his own TDs.

The fact no title is on the line takes away so much hype from this fight

Here's hoping that whittaker creams the jesus out of that sand person.

Back