If that wasn’t a Robbery then I don’t know what is...Romero is the real champ

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
How can you win 3 rounds out of five , connect cleaner and heavier, almost finish your opponent numerous times and still lose?

I know people hate to hear the word robbery but folks, this is the closest thing to a robbery if I’ve ever seen one.

Are they judging a fight or what? Based on damage which should be the most important criteria and based on the the UFC’s own criteria, Romero won.

Let the old man have his belt !

The old man gets nothing because he can't come in on weight.

did not make weight, one thing is for certain he is no champ.

LMAO I don't know what's better Whittaker winning or hearing all the salty Romero fans

How can you win 3 rounds out of five , connect cleaner and heavier, almost finish your opponent numerous times and still lose?

I know people hate to hear the word robbery but folks, this is the closest thing to a robbery if I’ve ever seen one.

Are they judging a fight or what? Based on damage which should be the most important criteria and based on the the UFC’s own criteria, Romero won.

Sherdog had Romero 3-2

It's not a robbery if half the people thought one fighter won over the other, and vice versa. That's just a good, close fight.

Y

YOU can't be the real champ if you don't make weight.

I saw one guy get knocked all over the ring and still called a winner.

No make weight, no win fight, no get da belt.

Whittaker had 3-2 and even if it was close, fuck romero's dumb ass for not making weight

He should have got the nod but it could have went either way. Both guys put on a great fight and took years off their lives for our enjoyment.

Can we get an instaban for threads like these? Christ, it's like a breeding ground for stupidity with TS's like this.

He didn't win three rounds, he won two. The only issue is if you give Romero a 10-8 in last round.

once again Shertards don't understand what a robbery is, a close fight is not a robbery FFS

Real champ has the belt. Rubber Match should be soon.

Romero won 2 rounds, neither of which was a 10-8 as they were not one sided rounds.

latest

Back