Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

Let me help you (and the rest of the LGBT community) out.

You're trying to assassinate the character of somebody who never ran on being a good guy. Not even trump supporters "like" trump (mostly).

Entirely full of shit in every sense of the word. His entire campaign was summarized as "I'm a better person than Hilary", he intentionally pandered to religious folks by pretending he was a good ole christian boy.

I get that you and the rest of the teenagers of America really like him because "omg he totes triggered the libz, so fleek", but us adults do this thing called "reason", and suggesting Trump didn't pretend to be something he wasn't during the campaign is so devoid of reason I'd have to assume you were in a coma during it.

They support him because they see him as their best bet to cut out some of the cancer infecting the country.

You retards can't even articulate what the cancer is. All you can do is scream "TRIGGERED MAGA RUSTLED LIBS" like autistic children any time criticism is levied at him.

There's a reason there's serious discussions of economic policies and political platforms here, and Trump supporters are never taking part: they lack to mental capacity to do so.

Entirely full of shit in every sense of the word. His entire campaign was summarized as "I'm a better person than Hilary", he intentionally pandered to religious folks by pretending he was a good ole christian boy.

I get that you and the rest of the teenagers of America really like him because "omg he totes triggered the libz, so fleek", but us adults do this thing called "reason", and suggesting Trump didn't pretend to be something he wasn't during the campaign is so devoid of reason I'd have to assume you were in a coma during it.

You retards can't even articulate what the cancer is. All you can do is scream "TRIGGERED MAGA RUSTLED LIBS" like autistic children any time criticism is levied at him.

There's a reason there's serious discussions of economic policies and political platforms here, and Trump supporters are never taking part: they lack to mental capacity to do so.
Such a smug, self-righteous post. I'll try ignoring the lame cheap shots and respond to what I think might be your point.

The "cancer" is globalism. It's pretty clear what most trump supporters want. Literally "America first". No more unprovoked foreign wars, regime changes, and non-white immigration (although they'd never say it so bluntly).

The Trump family always had hustle. When others were digging gold, ol' Trump was steering all that gold into his pockets by having miners spend their wealth on whores and whiskey. Every legacy is built upon somebody having had hustle, once upon a time.

It's still better than Bush having a slave seller as an ancestor, or how the Kennedys made their money.

The Trump family always had hustle. When others were digging gold, ol' Trump was steering all that gold into his pockets by having miners spend their wealth on whores and whiskey. Every legacy is built upon somebody having had hustle, once upon a time.

It's still better than Bush having a slave seller as an ancestor, or how the Kennedys made their money.

How did the Kennedy's make their money?

So prior to 2016 he has NO political experience, correct? You're admitting his political experience is only this presidency, and nothing else right?

Is there a reason you didn't answer my second question? Is it because it exposes you for not understanding the word 'experience' at all? Seems like it.

Hey guys, I've had 1 job for a year. It was a really great one though, so I can say I've got tons of job experience.

As an outsider the fact Trump wasn't a career politician looks to be part of the reason he won. People were sick of the same old people and didn't want another bloody Clinton.

So prior to 2016 he has NO political experience, correct? You're admitting his political experience is only this presidency, and nothing else right?

Is there a reason you didn't answer my second question? Is it because it exposes you for not understanding the word 'experience' at all? Seems like it.

Hey guys, I've had 1 job for a year. It was a really great one though, so I can say I've got tons of job experience.

Punk tried to act like he had no political experience. That's a stupid thing to say considering he is the president.

Nobody said Trump was a career politician...

You thinking anything you said "exposes" me is absolutely hilarious

Such a smug, self-righteous post. I'll try ignoring the lame cheap shots and respond to what I think might be your point.

The "cancer" is globalism. It's pretty clear what most trump supporters want. Literally "America first". No more unprovoked foreign wars, regime changes, and non-white immigration (although they'd never say it so bluntly).

And yet when he publicly disagrees with the spirit of our constitution or sells access to the highest land in the office, you guys are silent. Why?

Your bullshit is completely see-through. The only thing you wanted was "not hilary" and you would've voted for a fucking turtle if it ran on that.

As an outsider the fact Trump wasn't a career politician looks to be part of the reason he won. People were sick of the same old people and didn't want another bloody Clinton.

It's a shame they couldn't see he was a man desperate to be a politician so he could do the same thing. How Donald Trump convinced people he wasn't a conman looking to stroke his ego and profit, I'll never know. The man spent the majority of his life being a walking "slimy business man cartoon", the epitome of someone raised in wealth who felt they were better than the population just because of that. And yet he actually convinced people he wanted to help the average American.

I can't chock that up to anything other than frightening ignorance.

Punk tried to act like he had no political experience. That's a stupid thing to say considering he is the president.

It's weird how you don't want to answer my questions, yet still wanna keep discussing the topic.

It's almost like you're just desperately trying not to admit Trump had no political experience at all when he ran for president....

Nobody said Trump was a career politician...

I know. You said he has POLITICAL EXPERIENCE. I asked you to list it. You failed to do so. Multiple times. Why is that? If you're correct, just post the verifying information. It's pretty simple.

You thinking anything you said "exposes" me is absolutely hilarious

Tell me what the word experience means.

Then go ahead and tell me again how I haven't exposed you as a complete moron.

Last edited:
And yet when he publicly disagrees with the spirit of our constitution or sells access to the highest land in the office, you guys are silent. Why?

Your bullshit is completely see-through. The only thing you wanted was "not hilary" and you would've voted for a fucking turtle if it ran on that.

It's a shame they couldn't see he was a man desperate to be a politician so he could do the same thing. How Donald Trump convinced people he wasn't a conman looking to stroke his ego and profit, I'll never know. The man spent the majority of his life being a walking "slimy business man cartoon", the epitome of someone raised in wealth who felt they were better than the population just because of that. And yet he actually convinced people he wanted to help the average American.

I can't chock that up to anything other than frightening ignorance.

I think it's largely a confirmation of peoples disdain of Hilary the they would gamble with trump rather than choose her

It draws some parallels to how most of Trump's net worth is basically his brand value and selling licensing fees for his name. He's not selling gold, he's literally just selling the idea of gold.

It's weird how you don't want to answer my questions, yet still wanna keep discussing the topic.

It's almost like you're just desperately trying not to admit Trump had no political experience at all when he ran for president....

I never said he did weirdo. You're arguing with ghosts.

I know. You said he has POLITICAL EXPERIENCE. I asked you to list it. You failed to do so. Multiple times. Why is that? If you're correct, just post the verifying information. It's pretty simply.

President of the United States is his political experience... not that hard. For all that arrogance, you aren't very bright.
Tell me what the word experience means.

Then go ahead and tell me again how I haven't exposed you as a complete moron.

You can go ahead and post the definition and explain how Trump being president somehow doesnt count as political experience

Really, is that why when the president's personal lawyer gets exposed for selling access, you guys are quiet? Is that why none of you are making a peep over Trump announcing he can't obstruct justice and can pardon himself of any crime he wants?
this would be a decent point if millions of liberals DIDN'T vote for hillary clinton.

Or are you only interested in your country when a single liberal says something stupid and is universally condemned for it? Go ahead and quote all the "liberals" in that thread agreeing with Maher. Count 'em up

A great way to display this would be quoting all those who agree with Maher and putting them on blast. So go ahead. When you're unable to come up with more than 1 name, I'll explain the why to you.
ANTIFA-01-800x416.jpg

leftists-burn-american-flag.jpg

dont even try to pretend that bill maher is teh only leftist that thinks this way

I never said he did weirdo. You're arguing with ghosts.

You're a ghost? Is that why you're incapable of articulating reality? Because you don't live in it?

"Saying he has no political experience is stupid!"

"I never said he had political experience!"

LOL....

President of the United States is his political experience...

....are you autistic? Were you making two different posts at once, and they accidentally melted together?

not that hard. For all that arrogance, you aren't very bright.

You can go ahead and post the definition and explain how Trump being president somehow doesnt count as political experience

So you're really just afraid to post the definition? That's kinda sad.

I'd post more questions for you to run from like a scared little child, but my work here is done....

this would be a decent point if millions of liberals DIDN'T vote for hillary clinton.

Well, the other choice was Donald Trump in their eyes. So what should they have done??

ANTIFA-01-800x416.jpg

leftists-burn-american-flag.jpg

dont even try to pretend that bill maher is teh only leftist that thinks this way

Only you're here arguing with people who don't represent that at all. And despite what your life of isolation and FB feed leads you to believe, the wonderful pictures from CA aren't representative of the average Trump detractor. At all. Especially at this forum.

Yet you guys refuse to approach the issues without first assuming everyone critical of him is a flag burning antifa or blue haired college girl. All that does is tell me you guys are afraid to actually address the issues, and dismissing your opponent is simply easier.

Basically you guys are mentally weak, and falling in line is just easier on your brains.

By insider trading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy_Sr.#1929_Wall_Street_Crash

http://www.businessinsider.com/mone...-built-american-dynasty-2015-9?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

Selling whores and whiskey is relatively innocent compared to being a market speculator whose practises help cause a market crash, in my opinion.

I'm glad to hear that. I thought you were going to peddle that bootlegging bullshit. Thank you for knowing what you're talking about.

I can't disagree with your opinion.

I'm glad to hear that. I thought you were going to peddle that bootlegging bullshit. Thank you for knowing what you're talking about.

I can't disagree with your opinion.

He did benefit from the Prohibition era by investing some of his fortune from insider trading to seize a monopoly on the alcohol business, once it became legal once again.

But boot-legging, overall, was for the "lesser crooks". The street-level guys.

Back then, did dudes use rubber? Were they commercially available, or did the ladies let them be raw-dogged? How did they control pregnancies and STD's?

In the 1700's they were made from animal intestine, condoms have been around for awhile. Not sure when they became latex.

Literally none of those professions “take advantage of people”.

Prostitutes have free will.

Tenants can choose to live in a building. As an aspiring slumlord your comment is ignorant and prejudice.

Contractors and Investors are free to read their contract.

Trump is the fucking American dream

Ok, sure. Spoken like someone who has very little knowledge about any of those fields. As trolling goes, certainly not A+ material from you.

He wasn't a pimp.

But he was the White man's worst nightmare....if you know what Im saying.

White people don't like minorities fucking white women and having babies with them...This is why MAGA is huge...Lots of 4channers are mad about that.
You're right, he was just a deadbeat, much better. I'm not sure I do know what you're saying. Are other races really happy about guys knocking up chicks and then ditching them and the kids, and were you under the misapprehension that anybody thought deadbeat dads were cool as long as they're white? That's one of the dumber things I've heard in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back