Democratic Fighting Words From A Liberal Blogger

It legitimately seems like you ate mushrooms before posting.

Very telling response to a post that very clearly articulates the points it's making with reason. Almost as telling as you avoiding 90% of it like it literally scares you.

I underlined

I'm not getting that vibe.

the only actual argument you made in this entire long as fuck post, and in fact, a sitting president can be impeached but not indicted

That's right, quickly make a blanket judgment instead of directly addressing my words, and then default to defending Trump wiping his ass with the 2nd Amendment in the same breahe anyway. You're hilarious.

As for the rest of your post, there is seriously nothing to respond to because there is nothing resembling a point.

There is, you're just quite visibly afraid to address those points. So writing off everything I've said as "you sound crazy", is what you immediately go to.

Because it's easier, and less capable people prefer easy over reason. I hope you're comfortable letting your words speak for themselves. Because I sure as fuck am. You couldn't even avoid doing what you were accused of, IN RESPONSE to the accusation. Adorable.

<13>

Last edited:
To address this guy's point, people did talk mad shit about Obama. But people talk way more shit about Trump. I'll post as evidence every late night talk show and the editorial pages of virtually every major metropolitan newspaper.

But that's not the real issue here. I never heard any conservative threaten Obama supporters like this guy is threatening us. Not even once. And this isn't a rate sentiment, I hear it expressed all the time and not just stupid college kids either. I'm talking about people in real positions of authority whether they be public servants or corporate big shots. Basically we've got a bunch of left-wing PUSSIES who've never been punched in the face and are now using legit fighting words. Well if you want a fight pal, you got it. I ain't going no where.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2020
This time we stack the Supreme Court...

Very telling response to a post that very clearly articulates the points it's making with reason. Almost as telling as you avoiding 90% of it like it literally scares you.

[QUOTE[I underlined

That's right, quickly make a blanket judgment instead of directly addressing my words, and then default to defending Trump wiping his ass with the 2nd Amendment in the same breahe anyway. You're hilarious.

There is, you're just quite visibly afraid to address those points. So writing off everything I've said as "you sound crazy", is what you immediately go to.

Because it's easier, and less capable people prefer easy over reason. I hope you're comfortable letting your words speak for themselves. Because I sure as fuck am. You couldn't even avoid doing what you were accused of, IN RESPONSE to the accusation. Adorable.

<13>
{<jordan}

Here's your entire post, with 1 point in the entire novella, to which I responded.

Ask yourself this... If a smart, impartial person sits down and reads our exchange, do you think they won't notice you failing to address what I'm saying?

Here I am criticizing you for immediately trying to stereotype people in order to disregard what they're actually saying, and your response is...

"I'm not addressing that because you're just a madman so I'm only gonna address a select part."

?! Tell me how that's not in the running for "stupidest shit said today"? And sadly, that's your entire MO.

I made many and you intentionally avoided 90% of them. You can pretend you didn't, but most people reading the forum have eyes.

Wait now you're upset when I indulge in the game? If we're just saying everything all other liberals are saying, why isn't it fair to pretend you're saying the same things every other conservatives are saying?

It's almost like you can give it, but can't take it. WEIRD.

All over the place? "You pretending Obama achieved nothing while stumping for Trump is the exact hypocrisy you're falsely accusing EVERYONE you disagree with of."

Is that really too hard for you to get? I understand not being able to bring yourself to address Trump's obvious shortcomings publicly(daddy gets mad?), but the point here is literally one sentence long. You just keep avoiding every word that highlights it.

So you actually just don't know that part of discussions is explaining and trying to articulate your point so the person you're talking to understands? Is that it? It suuuuuuuuuuuuure looks like it...

The assurances of a man who actually didn't know how discussions work. So comforting. Like a guy on fire looking up and saying "dont worry I'm fine".

No he cited one that makes him believe he is, AFTER his lawyers sent a letter declaring he believes he can't obstruct justice. The silence from 2nd Amendment supporters on that one was deafening. And I know, we've already established you'll ignore any character flaws that inherently put his judgement into question. He appreciates it so much.

And I'm sure you totally would've felt the same way if this happened to Obama right? You would've never laughed at it, made light of it, or offered anything more than "who cares", correct? How old is your account nostra? :)

Strange, you don't care about the president of the US's moral fiber, shortcomings, dishonesty or corruption. But here you are caring all about the words of a stranger on the internet.

Fix your priorities Idiocracy citizen. You're fucking up the country you pretend to care about.

Good luck with those shrooms.

Last edited:
Nobody says literal Hitler except right wingers. I've never seen a left winger say it, honestly.

It happened a lot during the primary and early election season honestly. The right wingers used it as a joke and leftists stopped.

Kinda like how “fake news” started as a lefty attack and righties hijaked for mockery, similar to Hillary lost, get over it was a righty thing thing then lefties took it over

You're not getting a lot of things.....

{<jordan}

Here's your entire post, with 1 point in the entire novella, to which I responded.

There's very clearly more than one point. You never addressed it with anything more than exactly what I'm accusing you of doing. The fact that you're responding with more of it just shows how little you understand.

Good luck with those shrooms.

Good luck with the quote function...

You're not getting a lot of things.....

There's very clearly more than one point. You never addressed it with anything more than exactly what I'm accusing you of doing. The fact that you're responding with more of it just shows how little you understand.

Good luck with the quote function...
OK, so now among the several absolutely fake quotes you made up to have an argument with yourself, you just quoted yourself saying "I'm not getting that vibe" and attributed it to me because you entered it wrong the first time you typed it yourself, and you're still pretending you're not tripping balls right now?

<{outtahere}>

OK, so now among the several absolutely fake quotes you made up to have an argument with yourself, you just quoted yourself saying "I'm not getting that vibe" and attributed it to me because you entered it wrong the first time you typed it yourself, and you're still pretending you're not tripping balls right now?

<{outtahere}>

Hey nostra... what's the last line of my post?

You think there might be a chance, like a tiny chance.... that me quoting myself to make fun of you was an intentional joke about you fudging your post? Notice how I'm actually able to remember the things I've said when I post? That cluing you in a bit buddy?

<36>

Just sit on it for a minute and see if it sinks in. But bravo on the creativity you're displaying to keep this fail train of yours chugging along. Adding "missing obvious jokes" to the list. I'm actually starting to feel bad....

Last edited:
The left acts like this started with Obama and want to forget about what they did to Bush.

The bar just keeps going up. The left pushed it way up with Trump so when they get a democrat in they will forget all about it but the bar will go up again.

That would be a pretty foolish thing to go into detail about when it's speculation, and the future conditions are not known. And the category of "not peaceful" contains a lot more than open war- I leave that sort of reductionist reactionism to the right.

Why is it foolish? I think it is well advised to give forethought to things that would cause you to justify violence. I'm not asking you to foment a rebellion or to incite violence. But simply to discuss the lines you are unwilling to see crossed. What is your Rubicon? More tax cuts? An actual border wall?

This is why I made the point about the right having done that very thing in regards to the confiscation of guns.

Reeks of estrogen and self importance.

Back to the kitchen, love.
Incel confirmed

The left acts like this started with Obama and want to forget about what they did to Bush.

The bar just keeps going up. The left pushed it way up with Trump so when they get a democrat in they will forget all about it but the bar will go up again.

Yeah, about Bush... there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you: he REALLY sucked.

Hey nostra... what's the last line of my post?

You think there might be a chance, like a tiny chance.... that me quoting myself to make fun of you was an intentional joke about you fudging your post? Notice how I'm actually able to remember the things I've said when I post? That cluing you in a bit buddy?

<36>

Just sit on it for a minute and see if it sinks in. But bravo on the creativity you're displaying to keep this fail train of yours chugging along. Adding "missing obvious jokes" to the list. I'm actually starting to feel bad....
You quoting yourself saying "I'm not getting that vibe" and answering by saying "you're not getting a lot things" was a joke? You've had several arguments with yourself on here. Maybe you're not on shrooms and are just schizo, either way, get some help.

You quoting yourself saying "I'm not getting that vibe" and answering by saying "you're not getting a lot things" was a joke?

Yes, congrats on finally getting one single thing right. I'm amazed.

You've had several arguments with yourself on here. Maybe you're not on shrooms and are just schizo, either way, get some help.

Literally haven't had one. But I guess when I get so in your head that you're literally imagining I'm multiple people, the delusion is gonna shape your reality.

Tell me more about how I'm Trotsky and you don't intentionally avoid things. Was really intriguing stuff....

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, congrats on finally getting one single thing right. I'm amazed.

Literally haven't had one. But I guess when I get so in your head that you're literally imagining I'm multiple people, the delusion is gonna shape your reality.

Tell me more about how I'm Trotsky and you don't intentionally avoid things. Was really intriguing stuff....

<{Heymansnicker}>
"This looks bad for Trump,"- reasonable person

"So you're saying Obama never did anything bad in his entire 8 years? Is that what you're saying?! You trying to tell us America should be muslim? So that's it huh, you just hate America. Glad you admitted it."- Trump supporter in the WR

"<{vega}>"- reasonable person.
Who are you quoting then? You've made enough of an ass of yourself for one night. Sober up and get your shit together.

i stopped reading at "progress" that term is as stupid as calling america "the west"

it is amazing how both sides actively root for the united states to turn into a shithole while the other party is in office. they would rather we crash and burn than to see us succeed. i also think it is humorous how both sides pretend they were tolerant while the other side was in office. at present, with trump in office, it is worse than it has ever been. although i am not sure if it makes a difference who is in office. if mitt romney had become president he would be the racist p.o.s that trump currently is. the dems were gonna trash anyone that had won.

Both sides need to grow up and stop acting like dipshits.

Back