War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tall but my build is naturally slight, so I have to work to stay at around 195 to 200 range.

It is not fair, but there is something universal about that masculine respect and being above 185 pounds.

The idea seems to be subconsciously that if any cat on the street is around 200 pounds +, and things turn savage, that he can take care of himself and should not be messed with. That's a really regrettable mentality, and a lot of cultures try to stay away from it here in East Asia, but if you have the weight people's attitudes might be more negative about it if you get "too big," yet the basic respect is going to be there in some capacity.

If some dude who looks like Overreem walks into the room, other dudes are going to be chill, unless their is a gang of dudes, and even so most times trouble is avoided unless serious alcohol, women, or both are in the mix. The situations are rare when actual trouble would occur in a civilized society, even with booze and chicks, but adding some force to the physique is a natural power that some guys wear like armor. A colleague of mine is about 6'0 and 225 pounds of muscle for example, and he's a professor! Where most have the bodies of heavy readers! I'm not into it, but I can understand what they are thinking.

Have you found that to be true?
Mostly true but have seen it go the other way too (multiple big dudes may try to prove something). I’ve also been a part of total mayhem where shit like that doesn’t matter. Chicks always add fuel to the fire imo.

Mostly true but have seen it go the other way too (multiple big dudes may try to prove something). I’ve also been a part of total mayhem where shit like that doesn’t matter. Chicks always add fuel to the fire imo.

When things for real go "wild kingdom" all kinds of real world hilarity can definitely ensue!

Oh.

I'm 15 posts from the big 35k.

*promptly logs off the internet for several hours*

Romero won.

Hitler was not that bad compared to some other nazis. I watched something on Josef Mengele today. Wow. This guy was worse than Lavrentiy Beria. He said Jews came in the door and went out the chimney. He was a doctor and medical researcher. Truly enjoyed watching people suffer. So many things but one example is a mother having a baby and then he would cut off her breasts so the baby would starve. He was particularly interested in twins. He was a eugenicist and thought twins would answer all the questions about genetics. So he rounded up tons of twins and ended up killing most of them. He was never caught. They had an idea where he was but.... well I don't really know what happened with that. He wasn't brought to justice though. He died in 1979.

I am gonna start watching a series on Nazis hunters after WW2. Seems like a kick ass job. Jews don't forget. Munich is another example of that. I'd like to go straight to the Eichmann, Heydrich and bigger name episodes but I will start in chronological order I guess. It begins with Nazi scientists.

Romero won.

Hitler was not that bad compared to some other nazis. I watched something on Josef Mengele today. Wow. This guy was worse than Lavrentiy Beria. He said Jews came in the door and went out the chimney. He was a doctor and medical researcher. Truly enjoyed watching people suffer. So many things but one example is a mother having a baby and then he would cut off her breasts so the baby would starve. He was particularly interested in twins. He was a eugenicist and thought twins would answer all the questions about genetics. So he rounded up tons of twins and ended up killing most of them. He was never caught. They had an idea where he was but.... well I don't really know what happened with that. He wasn't brought to justice though. He died in 1979.

I am gonna start watching a series on Nazis hunters after WW2. Seems like a kick ass job. Jews don't forget. Munich is another example of that. I'd like to go straight to the Eichmann, Heydrich and bigger name episodes but I will start in chronological order I guess. It begins with Nazi scientists.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...osef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

I don’t really believe the Mengela explanation of this, but it is interesting this wholly German town in Brazil where a fifth of all births are twins...

everyone had a good time at the G7

34887490_10216761632462346_1166664364866928640_n.jpg

34811917_10156504717037783_442257184810598400_n.jpg

There are a number of striking similarities between the beliefs of Anders Breivik and the beliefs of WR posters. Ever notice that?

There are a number of striking similarities between the beliefs of Anders Breivik and the beliefs of WR posters. Ever notice that?

Not really. Im ignorant on Breivik's philosophies. Can you expand?

Hmm, need war roomer help. Too embarrassed to talk to anybody IRL about this.

Was at the duty free coming back from vacation and I applied some "cologne" and darn it, I thought it was fucking amazing. Gave the wifey a sniff, and she beyond loved it too. But the duty free actually seemed to have rip off prices (like stuff I did know the prices of were way overpriced... seemed like a rip-off place) so I didn't buy it but just made a mental note.

Anyhow, I get home, look to buy the cologne online but see it's actually, *gasp*, apparently a women's perfume!!! Though some say 1) all scents smell differently depending on who's skin they land on, and 2) they don't believe in applying gender to scents (such as all of Tom Ford's premium private blends apparently being "unisex".)

Would I be throwing in what's left of my man card by buying this? If I need to ask, is the answer yes?

Not really. Im ignorant on Breivik's philosophies. Can you expand?
Rails against cultural marxism, multiculturalism, Islamization of the west, political correctness in the media to cover it all up, etc. And that the people who don't feel the same way as him are enemies who are complicit in destroying their own culture. His thesis minus the open calls for mass murder is believed and supported by a very large number of WR posters (and I think most of them probably support the mass murder too, but won't say it). It's all very much like the things we read in here.

Was at the duty free coming back from vacation and I applied some "cologne" and darn it, I thought it was fucking amazing. Gave the wifey a sniff, and she beyond loved it too. But the duty free actually seemed to have rip off prices (like stuff I did know the prices of were way overpriced... seemed like a rip-off place) so I didn't buy it but just made a mental note.

Anyhow, I get home, look to buy the cologne online but see it's actually, *gasp*, apparently a women's perfume!!! Though some say 1) all scents smell differently depending on who's skin they land on, and 2) they don't believe in applying gender to scents (such as all of Tom Ford's premium private blends apparently being "unisex".)

Would I be throwing in what's left of my man card by buying this? If I need to ask, is the answer yes?
If you don't, you'll be on your deathbed before you know it, regretting not buying the perfume. In fact it will sneak in and be the very last thing you think about, and that will annoy you tremendously.

Rails against cultural marxism, multiculturalism, Islamization of the west, political correctness in the media to cover it all up, etc. And that the people who don't feel the same way as him are enemies who are complicit in destroying their own culture. His thesis minus the open calls for mass murder is believed and supported by a very large number of WR posters (and I think most of them probably support the mass murder too, but won't say it). It's all very much like the things we read in here.

<Dany07>

Yeah, I think worrying about whether it's OK to buy and use a product is more card-threatening than the fact that the product is a woman's perfume. ... It's close, though.

You can buy it, but you have to let your wife peg you from now on.

Some underdog attorney is taking on the FBI guys. @Greoric @Cubo de Sangre
http://www.guns.com/2018/06/06/5-sue-feds-over-wrongful-nics-denials-sluggish-appeal-process/
Five plaintiffs who have been refused guns or suppressors due to a stagnant background check appeal process are taking the federal government to court over the matter.

The men, who live in Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Mississippi and Texas, argue they were incorrectly refused a firearm through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System but the FBI hasn’t moved to process appeals since 2015, effectively making it impossible to lawfully purchase a gun, denying their Second Amendment rights. As such, they filed a lawsuit Tuesday in a Washington, D.C. federal court naming the FBI and U.S. Attorney General Jeff Session as defendants.

Alan Beck, another attorney on the case, told Guns.com on Tuesday the hope is that the more light they can shine on the issue, the better.

“This is a clear violation of our clients Second Amendment rights,” said Beck, who has seen at least 100 people contact him over sluggish NICS appeals in the past year. “My hope is that the Trump Administration becomes aware of the FBI conduct and corrects this policy. If not I expect the federal court to order them to comply with the U.S. Constitution.”

On the history channel right now "North Korea: Dark Secrets"

Interesting time for a hit piece to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back