Trump BTFO by other World Leader's in Wake of Hissy Fit at G-7 Forum

(CNN)President Donald Trump told French President Emmanuel Macron in April that the European Union is worse than China on trade during a conversation that portended the tense end to this year's G7 summit.

In a meeting at the White House during Macron's visit to Washington in April, he suggested the United States and France should work together to resolve shared trade problems with Beijing, prompting Trump to make his remark, a person in the room told CNN.

The source previously told CNN that Trump told Macron during their recent meeting in Washington that there are too many German cars in the United States. The source did not say that Trump explicitly said he wanted all German-made cars out of the US. Trump focused his conversation with Macron on German trade for about 15 minutes in the one-hour meeting.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/10/politics/trump-macron-european-union-china-trade/index.html

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It’s Trump’s Economy Now- K. Florian, NYT

Are u referring to the piece written by a senior fellow of the Heritage foundation, who was an advisor to the Trump campaign ? If so, lol.

Last edited:
I was going to post that "Well, two of those leaders were Xi of China and Putin of Russia...," then I read immediately about Trump allegedly telling Macron the E.U. is worse than China on trade.

That's asinine.

Maybe the right should not have elected a tuf talking dude bereft of any knowledge of government.

I would also take this time to guilt the left a bit for shooting down Mitt Romney, crying wolf about a decent guy "putting (black) Americans back in chains" and being some type of Koch Brothers super villain, made it a bit difficult for a lot of Americans to take cries about a real, plausible threat seriously. Americans should have known better, as the left should have known better about "binders full of women" sniping.

From a Boy Scout in Romney who legitimately wanted to empower women, to the literal Baron von P-grab coming down from his Golden Trump tower.

The ball is kind of back in the left's court too. Who could match Trump for vitriol and lack of moors? Al Sharpton for President? Why not. How could the right possibly complain?

We really have been asking for this...

You perfectly represent a Trumtard, ignorant and angry and proud of it.

It's why incels are a big part of the alt movement and why the KKK, and neo organizations support Trump. This has nothing to do with true nationalism of helping the nation as a whole. This is about revenge.

It's a shame though, they think they're winning and they had a real opportunity to sway moderate leftists but they've isolated everyone else.

"Liberal tears" is not a real domestic or foriegn policy. They act like they're the ones that put America first? Massive decreases in military spending and closing bases across the world is a liberal platform and my opinion a very important way of putting America first.

Concentrating on affordable healthcare and education is a way to put Americans first. These cunts don't care about America first, they care about people like themselves first.

A bunch of globalists allowing their countries to be overrun by migrants dislike Trump. What a shock.
a bunch of globalists that sell out to massive corporations hate trump. and people that enjoy getting fucked over by rich people hate trump. but mostly the capitalists hate trump. strange considering what a capitalist he is.

No, they've simply learned that he's an unstable jackass, and it's time to stop trying flattery with him. Trump is going to get America isolated from the rest of the world for absolutely no fucking reason. It's insane. This is what the end of an empire looks like.

This is what pure naive personalities looks like ^^^^^

“Isolated”. You dumb shit.

None of these countries give a fuck about America. They rip the US in trade and wouldn’t lift a finger for you unless they get something in return.

Let’s see how well they do without big piggy bank backing them

I was going to post that "Well, two of those leaders were Xi of China and Putin of Russia...," then I read immediately about Trump allegedly telling Macron the E.U. is worse than China on trade.

That's asinine.

Maybe the right should not have elected a tuf talking dude bereft of any knowledge of government.

I would also take this time to guilt the left a bit for shooting down Mitt Romney, crying wolf about a decent guy "putting (black) Americans back in chains" and being some type of Koch Brothers super villain, made it a bit difficult for a lot of Americans to take cries about a real, plausible threat seriously. Americans should have known better, as the left should have known better about "binders full of women" sniping.

From a Boy Scout in Romney who legitimately wanted to empower women, to the literal Baron von P-grab coming down from his Golden Trump tower.

The ball is kind of back in the left's court too. Who could match Trump for vitriol and lack of moors? Al Sharpton for President? Why not. How could the right possibly complain?

We really have been asking for this...

Lot that I agree with here

But Romney went from moderate governor to trickle down anti Obamacare bot, and in any case he was the republican candidate and lost on the merits of the case (remember that speech, when Clinton was actually relevant?).

This is what pure naive personalities looks like ^^^^^

“Isolated”. You dumb shit.

None of these countries give a fuck about America. They rip the US in trade and wouldn’t lift a finger for you unless they get something in return.

Let’s see how well they do without big piggy bank backing them

Another vapid post from captain dumbfuck.

Lot that I agree with here

But Romney went from moderate governor to trickle down anti Obamacare bot, and in any case he was the republican candidate and lost on the merits of the case (remember that speech, when Clinton was actually relevant?).

Do you feel he really would have governed that way, or was it a pivot for the neu-right and remnants of the Tea Party?

Or Hillary as a social justice warrior? I think that is at least more plausible.

Part of Romney's "problem" to a lot of the angry Trump belligerents is that he would not stop being a gentleman, he wouldn't "fight" or "win," and was a secret cuck or something.

All the while, objectively, he was about as upstanding a guy was one was going to get running for President, and was tarred and feathered none the less.

For some rational Republicans they might see and think, "This is rather unfair... who can we nominate that will not be thrown under the bus?" , or chained down perhaps, and while they probably did not vote to nominate Trump, could understand or quietly go along.

Do you feel he really would have governed that way, or was it a pivot for the neu-right and remnants of the Tea Party?

Or Hillary as a social justice warrior? I think that is at least more plausible.

Part of Romney's "problem" to a lot of the angry Trump belligerents is that he would not stop being a gentleman, he wouldn't "fight" or "win," and was a secret cuck or something.

All the while, objectively, he was about as upstanding a guy was one was going to get running for President, and was tarred and feathered none the less.

For some rational Republicans they might see and think, "This is rather unfair... who can we nominate that will not be thrown under the bus?" , or chained down perhaps, and while they probably did not vote to nominate Trump, could understand or quietly go along.
Take it to the lounge, buddy.

Trump pissing off our real allies will bite him in the ass when he goes into Iran and his only allies are Israel and Saudi.

Canada, UK, France and Germany always play along with our idiot games of regime change. And those countries have sacrificed their men and women in uniform in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm sure with Trump in office, they won't be so willing to go along with our stupidity for now on. Having most of the EU on our side lender credibility to our wars if aggression and regime change. We're gonna look like bigger kicks when all our former pals at the UN tell us to fuck off.

This whole tantrum from trump comes from him asking them to reinstate russia in the G7 and them saying no. I dont know what the Russians has on him, but he is really desperate now.

That doesn't make sense. We subsidize our dairy production so they put up tariffs that balance the exchange...then we respond by tariffing them? If it's just about dairy, we started that.

We subsidize something like 73% of producer returns in dairy through various programs. I don't know what that translates to relative to the Canadian side tariffs but that's a massive number of our side.

The supply managment system in Canada which was designed to protect Canadian dairy producers, now just hurts Canadian consumers. The small family dairy farm of the 70s no longer exists, replaced by massive corporate farms.

The systems now protects a small number of corporate farms, propped up by the glossy PR of Dairy Farmers of Canada.

Trudeau should not make this the hill to die on, and Trump's response is batshit crazy.

Unstable Jackass? Trump is playing to win and making the other nations look like fools. Trump is making Trudeau look like a jackass and he has no idea what to do. Trudeau will eventually cave to Trump.

Trump's tariff on Canadian steel, is opposed by the American steel industry. His legal justification for doing so is that it is a national security concern justified by Canadian's burning the white house during the war of 1812. Trump's stated economic reason for doing so, is price controls Canada uses on it's dairy product. How the fuck a steel tariff that your own country doesn't want, relates to Canadian milk, no one knows. Of course a rational person would just bring up the issue a price controls on dairy products directly with Canada. But no, we instead have trump playing some 4d chess again.

So you're right on one point. No one knows what to do, because trump's actions are irrational and stupid and hurt the US for the benefit of hurting our most longstanding allies as well. Most world leaders aren't used to this level of stupidity.

Keep reading the New York Times and Washington Post. We have been getting ripped off on the international stage for my entire life. Being forced to subsidize worthless international organizations and programs that do nothing but funnel money to elites. "Free Trade" is an absolute joke.

With this level of economic understanding, there is no doubt that you are a trump supporter.

God, you just shit slogans out of your mouth. I don't think I've ever read a collection of sentences so devoid of substance.

What kind of infantile retard equates winning with "who people are talking about"?

The kind of infantile retarded people who voted a reality tv celebrity as president.

As we all know, the G-7 summit in Canada didn't go very well. Trump was acting like an impudent child, and ramping up a trade war with all our strongest allies. And for what? Nobody really knows.
Maybee he is picking on the closest allies because he thinks he can strongarm them, making them cave-in, allowing him to boast to his base how he is MAGA. Going after China would be harder negotiating so he goes for the low hanging fruit.

Yes it does. You are just imaging things they write about on progressive blogs. This summit means little. Trump is 100% right about the unfairness in how tariffs have been put on US products. Trudeau has embarrassed himself in one incident after another since he was elected. It simply doesn't get the coverage. And Merkel is incredibly unpopular n Germany. It's only because of how their electoral system is run where it's party over individual that she's still in power. Won't even get into Macron who was elected because the entire political system and media in France turned against Le Pen. Theresa May is weak and unpopular, again in power due to it being about the party and not the individual. You are kidding yourself in imagining that Trump is the odd one out here. He's more popular than any of them.
Bullshit ! As usual Trump has no fucking clue what he's talking about and the cult buys it and repeats it.

His own Office of the US Trade Representative says the US had a $8.4 billion trade SURPLUS with Canada last year. Canada also has lower average tariffs than the US. His steel tariffs on Canada are opposed by US steel companies & workers.

Then he had to change his "national security" bullshit about Canada to dairy, well here is story on dairy trade.

Back