Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

You know you’re one of the greats when your opposition constantly has to criticize your personal life & your family rather than the actual job you’re doing as president

And you know you really suck when you keep giving your opposition numerous chances to do both at the same time.

Do you honestly think the only contributing factor to the state of a country is the current status of it's economy? You want to hand out credit, hand it out to the people who've earned it. That's all I'm saying. Suggesting this giant divide in our country that's being preyed upon by other countries is ok because the economy is great is just insanity.

And yet, here you are.

I live in America motherfucker, hence the reason why I'm calling out soulless traitors pretending to be anything other than the traitors they are.

Don't fault me because you make terrible assumptions and don't know how many states there are.

It's the middle of the afternoon in America somewhere? It's 6pm in Hawaii, and that's the last time zone.

You still haven't told me what term to use instead of "alt right" to describe moronic Trumptards who just make shit up. You seemed to object to my usage.

Quotes, motherfucker. You know your little buddy is a troll, right?

It's the middle of the afternoon in America somewhere? It's 6pm in Hawaii, and that's the last time zone.

Quotes, motherfucker. You know your little buddy is a troll, right?

It's 5:49 here. You're stupid and incorrect post was about an hour ago.

Have someone help you with the math and then I'll explain why your post telling me to 'go to bed' because it was late, was stupid as fuck.

It's 5:49 here. You're stupid and incorrect post was about an hour ago.

Have someone help you with the math and then I'll explain why your post telling me to 'go to bed' because it was late, was stupid as fuck.
Oh Jesus, you're Hawaiian? That explains why you're retarded and aggressive. Get another tattoo on your face and sit this one out.

Oh Jesus, you're Hawaiian? That explains why you're retarded and aggressive. Get another tattoo on your face and sit this one out.

How many times can you possibly wrong in one thread?!

I'm Irish, German and Dutch. And I'm the only member of my family without a single tattoo on their body.

Wow. Just wow....

Not like it matters to you, but what is the difference between conservative and "alt right"?

Conservatives have principles. Alt-righters don't. This was explained to you in detail to posts you replied to. But for some reason, you avoided those parts....

Not like it matters to you, but what is the difference between conservative and "alt right"?

Conservatives are people I disagree, but can generally have legitimate discussions with. The alt right are completely ignorant trolling fucktards that make up whatever they want and push the boundaries of how deliberately ignorant someone can be.

There's a very clear distinction.

So you hate America for having a constitution?

See what it's like when someone randomly asks if you're saying something you clearly didn't say? Shit's weird. I never said "if it weren't for Trump they would've voted for Hilary". It's pretty fucking obvious if you're reading.

I can't fault him for being born the way he is and wanting to be president. I can only fault the idiots who couldn't see the clear reasons why he wanted to be president.
did they vote for hillary because trump was in the election or not?

Hey look you're totally making shit up again to avoid what I've actually said. I'm utterly shocked. Your inability to discuss anything without these questions about things I've never said is an exhibition in stupidity.

Republicans clearly took competence out of the equation when voting. They voted for a conman reality TV star with no political experience at all, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who doesn't know a god damn thing about the average American. And you guys did it because you thought the rest of the republican field was probably gonna lose to either Hilary or Bernie,

Why that's like almost admitting the republican party has no one better than Hilary, so you picked the one with the best chance. A celebrity who could "rustle jimmies" and oddly was saying everything you wanted to hear, without any details of course.
i see. so republicans took competence out of the picture with trump, and the democrats decided to put up an even more incompetent person(a person that they have been pushing for presidency for years) than trump himself. what a bunch of retards. why didn't they just put up a great candidate so america couldn't possibly vote for trump?

....am I talking to a 13 year old? Serious question. The part you quoted was directly referring to the election, before he had won, and anyone who's made it past 9th grade should've been able to recognize that.
what principles did i abandon? why are you talking to me like you know me in real life?

Opted to abandon principles to stump for a man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Kinda like you've been doing in this thread. At best it's oddly supporting a man with no relevance to you, at worst it's you demonstrating you're a terrible person.
what principles?

Jesus christ I should be holding your hand during this.

1.The empty victory I'm referring to is ending up with a president who stands in contrast to 75% of conservative values. You guys value identity bullshit over all other issues more than the people you hate. It's hilarious, and delicious irony.

2. Reminding everyone republicans abandoned all principles right away to get behind a reality TV star tabloid joke, over actual politicians with experience who have been in the republican party for more than a month.... not a great thing to randomly bring up.
maybe people just liked what trump had to say more than the other candidates? why even have the primary elections if you can't listen to what the candidates have to say and vote for the one you like most?

Did you have a stroke when you hit enter? Let me help you again I didn't vote for Hilary Clinton at any point. You got it yet? Should I call an ambulance for you?
so hillary was the only person who could beat trump aka. the antichrist aka. worst man in america aka. literally hitler and you didn't even vote for the one person who could beat him? why so you could make one of those retarded protest votes and vote for gary johnson? lol gj on being part of the reason trump got elected

did they vote for hillary because trump was in the election or not?

Read the posts you're responding to, and you won't have these questions.

i see. so republicans took competence out of the picture with trump, and the democrats decided to put up an even more incompetent person(a person that they have been pushing for presidency for years) than trump himself. what a bunch of retards. why didn't they just put up a great candidate so america couldn't possibly vote for trump?

1. "an even more incompetent candidate" as in who? According to Trump voters, that described everyone in the race, republican and democrat.

2. As I've explained repeatedly, those who came to support Hilary when they initially didn't, wrongly did so because they saw it as their best chance to beat Trump. Someone who already had the bulk of the republican party behind him.

I literally can't make it any clearer, and if you still don't get it, the only conclusion I'm left with is you have terrible reading comprehension.

what principles did i abandon? why are you talking to me like you know me in real life?

This is a fair point. Assuming you had any principles at all was my mistake.

what principles?

It's ok, I admitted I was wrong. I suggested you had principles, and that was wrong of me to do.

maybe people just liked what trump had to say more than the other candidates?

And maybe any adult who chose a candidate because "I liked what he said more" is a danger to their country.

why even have the primary elections if you can't listen to what the candidates have to say and vote for the one you like most?

Generally so your voters can have a range of choices to represent the party. When gives those choices, republicans picked Donald Trump, to represent themselves. Anyone with a memory that covers more than the last 5 years, knows why that's fucking hilarious.

so hillary was the only person who could beat trump aka. the antichrist aka. worst man in america aka. literally hitler

Didn't say that. Didn't call him any of that. Pretty much factually incorrect on all accounts.

Voters who changed their nominee believed Hilary was their best choice. It's what I've been saying to you the entire time, but obvious reading isn't a talent of yours.

and you didn't even vote for the one person who could beat him?

Correct on one count, you were completely wrong in your previous post because no, I didn't vote for Hilary, the person I assume you're referring to.

Anyone likable with a well-articulated platform who wasn't under investigation by the FBI and didn't have Benghazi attached to their name could've beat him. Sadly no in the general fit that bill. I wrote in myself.

why so you could make one of those retarded protest votes and vote for gary johnson? lol gj on being part of the reason trump got elected

Based on this insult and your stated opinions of Hilary, I assume you're suggesting I should've done what the republican party did, and abandon my principles to vote for Hilary?

Nah sorry, not all Americans are devoid of a moral compass like you.

Last edited:
Conservatives are people I disagree, but can generally have legitimate discussions with. The alt right are completely ignorant trolling fucktards that make up whatever they want and push the boundaries of how deliberately ignorant someone can be.

There's a very clear distinction.
Conservatives have principles. Alt-righters don't. This was explained to you in detail to posts you replied to. But for some reason, you avoided those parts....

OK, now we're getting somewhere. Is Pence conservative? Would you rather have Pence as president? Am I, who was a neverTrumper conservative, but thinks he's doing a decent job, also "alt right" now?

OK, now we're getting somewhere. Is Pence conservative? Would you rather have Pence as president? Am I, who was a neverTrumper conservative, but thinks he's doing a decent job, also "alt right" now?

I explained this to you earlier when I asked what term you'd prefer I used.

You're right, he was just a deadbeat, much better. I'm not sure I do know what you're saying. Are other races really happy about guys knocking up chicks and then ditching them and the kids, and were you under the misapprehension that anybody thought deadbeat dads were cool as long as they're white? That's one of the dumber things I've heard in a while.

I don't know, you'll have to ask them, or give some examples of what the hell you're talking about. What's with you calling anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin "alt right"? Is that some new strategy, and why was the guy who made you look stupid in the other thread by posting the county map of votes not enough for you to rethink your foolishness?

Yes, this insensate bullshit is the entire reason I called you an alt right tard in the first place. Jumping to insane conclusions and then pretending they're a reasonable interpretation of reality... you're a treat, all right.

You're a ghost? Is that why you're incapable of articulating reality? Because you don't live in it?

"Saying he has no political experience is stupid!"

"I never said he had political experience!"

LOL....

He now, as president, has big time political experience. I never said he had PRIOR political experience.

This isn't that hard kiddo
So you're really just afraid to post the definition? That's kinda sad.

I'd post more questions for you to run from like a scared little child, but my work here is done....

Lmao you're a goof.

OK, now we're getting somewhere. Is Pence conservative? Would you rather have Pence as president?

Yes, definitely. He is what he says it is That's much easier for the American people to deal with than a complete liar.

Am I, who was a neverTrumper conservative, but thinks he's doing a decent job, also "alt right" now?

I don't believe you for a second. Trump has done everything a "neverTrumper conservative" would rightfully rip him a new asshole for. And yet, you can't even bring yourself to criticize the man for cheating on his pregnant wife. You are completely full of shit.

He now, as president, has big time political experience. I never said he had PRIOR political experience.

You're soooooooo transparent. Pretending the discussion was ever about Punk saying "Trump still doesn't have ANY political experience to this very day"(something he didn't say) and all you were ever debating was the semantics is so believable. Especially as you're dropping "big time" into his year and a half's worth of experience.

We both know the reason you never posted the definition of the word. You were afraid to.

This isn't that hard kiddo

Really? Because you make being completely full of shit seem like it's difficult. I guess it's just you...

Lmao you're a goof.

The fear is palpable.

How about you just quote the words of CM Punk you disagrees with, and how you correcting him by saying "Trump has experience NOW" corrects him. That should clear this all up.

You're soooooooo transparent. Pretending the discussion was ever about Punk saying "Trump still doesn't have ANY political experience to this very day"(something he didn't say) and all you were ever debating was the semantics is so believable. Especially as you're dropping "big time" into his year and a half's worth of experience.

We both know the reason you never posted the definition of the word. You were afraid to.

Really? Because you make being completely full of shit seem like it's difficult. I guess it's just you...

The fear is palpable.

How about you just quote the words of CM Punk you disagrees with, and how you correcting him by saying "Trump has experience NOW" corrects him. That should clear this all up.

I dont even know where this all started and regarding which of punk's comments. I dont really care that much and this shit conversation has been merged making it even more difficult to know what the fuck I was even originally responding to.

Have a good night extomino

I dont even know where this all started and regarding which of punk's comments.

Strange considering you brought up his comments and are directly criticizing them. Yet now you're not even sure what comments they were? Kinda sounds like you're just totally full of shit on all fronts.

I dont really care that much and this shit conversation has been merged making it even more difficult to know what the fuck I was even originally responding to.

Literally nothing was added to our back and forth, nor any other posts making it hard to follow. Considering the length of the thread, I'm pretty certain there was no merge to speak of. Your excuse is absolute bullshit.

Have a good night extomino

Already am.

Strange considering you brought up his comments and are directly criticizing them. Yet now you're not even sure what comments they were? Kinda sounds like you're just totally full of shit on all fronts.

You can quote if to clarify or just shit post. Your choice. I dont care that much to figure it out after the thread got merged

<Fedor23>
Literally nothing was added to our back and forth, nor any other posts making it hard to follow. Considering the length of the thread, I'm pretty certain there was no merge to speak of. Your excuse is absolute bullshit.

The thread got merged bruh... you can keep crying tho

Back