So has any other fighter cheated in as many different ways as Yoel??

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- PEDs (...bad suppliments bro, let's ignore his superhuman cardio recovery time...)

- Missed weight x2 and counting (vs Rockhold, Whittaker)

- Taking extra time between rounds to recover (vs Kennedy)

- Pouring water on himself to buy extra time between rounds (vs Weidman)

- Grabbing the fence ( vs Jacare)

- Faking/milking groin strikes for recovery time (vs Whittaker)

- Punch to the balls ( vs Brunson)

Not cheating, but showing a generally sh*tty character:

- No apologies for missing weight multiple times, no remorse....nothing. Dude can't even make weight for a title fight, yett still continues to duck his natural 205 weight class.

- KO'd Rockhold, then proceeded to antagonize him and kiss him.

-Thinks gay people are the devil.

I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.

Is God happy about the "Soldier of God's" cheating?

Last edited:
PEDs (...bad suppliments bro, let's ignore his superhuman cardio recovery time...)

Missed weight x2 and counting (vs Rockhold, Whittaker)

Taking extra time between rounds to recover (vs Kennedy)

Pouring water on himself to buy extra time between rounds (vs Weidman)

Grabbing the fence ( vs Jacare)

Faking groin strikes to recover (vs Whittaker)

I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.

Yup, it’s hard to feel bad for someone like that, though him not getting the fotn bonus still kind of bugged me even though I get why.

So he faked being hit in the ballsack how?

Amazing fighter, and also incredibly sketchy. He almost seems like a larger more violent Palahares.

Gilbert Yvel? Biting,grabbin the fence, knee strikes on downed opponent

Except for that part never happened.

The slo-mo replay clearly showed he got kicked in the groin.

No, balls are not that up, he didn't even flinch or reacted, he was like "hey ref, he almost hit me down there" and then needs 5 minutes to recover lmao

He faked being hurt by a "groin kick"

He punched Brunson in the balls too.

Amazing fighter, and also incredibly sketchy. He almost seems like a larger more violent Palahares.

Exactly how I feel about Romero.
He confounds me time and time again.

An absolute monster and probably one of the most difficult fighters to prepare for in MMA, but all that shit cannot just be coincidence (some maybe, but not all).
I try to be open minded about every fighter and their situation, but at this point my reaction to him is mostly negative.

Moving on...

When it comes to steamed prunes, is 3 enough, or is 4 prudent?

i dont understand why people keep saying he faked the kick in the nuts, the replay clearly showed he was hit and he has a big package

- PEDs (...bad suppliments bro, let's ignore his superhuman cardio recovery time...)

- Missed weight x2 and counting (vs Rockhold, Whittaker)

- Taking extra time between rounds to recover (vs Kennedy)

- Pouring water on himself to buy extra time between rounds (vs Weidman)

- Grabbing the fence ( vs Jacare)

- Faking groin strikes to for recovery time (vs Whittaker)

--Supplements were tested and proven to be the issue, he was cleared and now the most tested guy in the ufc passing all the tests.
-one missed weight was a short camp, the other he has no excuse for, .2 of a lbs is still missing weight
-stoolgate wasn't yoels fault at all, that's been proven many times with Big John himself explaining the issue
-Water was dumb, not the worst but added with his other shit it was dumb
-90 percent of fighters grab the fence, hard one to point out.
-didn't fake a groin shot, you've clearly never wore a cup........

No, balls are not that up, he didn't even flinch or reacted, he was like "hey ref, he almost hit me down there" and then needs 5 minutes to recover lmao

He faked being hurt by a "groin kick"
so you've never worn a cup and had it hit is what your saying. Its typically the cup hitting your balls that hurts the most

Back