FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

I think why its easier to like and believe Madison being a hard ass is in Fear we saw Madison before it all went down, first she was a school guidance councilor and friends with princibal Obama.

And you can see her character developed as the apocalypse have progressed, in those first few episodes you can see she has some grit in the normal world and she started to develop into a more survivalist later on.

We really get to see where she came from, unlike Maggie who just pop upped in a farm where they herded walkers thinking they are still alive and acting like whiney bitch with Glen,

I mean she is like a fucking teenager with her mood swings in the middle of the apocalypse remember her nagging Glen? That part really annoys me she just comes off as some entitled brat of a woman, but now we are suppose to believe she is some war lord?

I mean what did she do before the apocalypse sing with Beth read the fucking bible all day?

To play devils advocate though with Maggie; she was the one who told Glenn to stop being everyone's bitch and to be a man...I mean she was the dominant one in that relationship in the beginning...Glenn was the shy acting virgin while Maggie was like the cliched not so innocent, assertive preacher's daughter.

To play devils advocate though with Maggie; she was the one who told Glenn to stop being everyone's bitch and to be a man...I mean she was the dominant one in that relationship in the beginning...Glenn was the shy acting virgin while Maggie was like the cliched not so innocent, assertive preacher's daughter.

I think that is what made it annoying I just don't think a man will tolerate a woman like that considering the circumstances maybe different culture hard to judge lol.

I think that is what made it annoying I just don't think a man will tolerate a woman like that considering the circumstances maybe different culture hard to judge lol.

Well Glenn was a little bitch at the beginning though. LOL. If anyone would fall for a woman like that, it would be bitchy Glenn lol

Well Glenn was a little bitch at the beginning though. LOL. If anyone would fall for a woman like that, it would be bitchy Glenn lol

Well yeah you got a good point there, ha Glen!

Best part about last night's episode was seeing the Halloween trailer.

Yeah, they killed Madison off this sucks.

Unlike Frank Dillane, who asked off the show, leading to the present-day death of Nick a few weeks ago, Dickens was hoping to continue on the zombie drama, but was informed by new showrunners Ian Goldberg and Andrew Chambliss before filming began on season 4 of their plans for her character, who had been the show’s lead since the very beginning. (The deaths of Nick and Madison mean that Alycia Debnam-Carey’s Alicia is now the only original character from the very start of the series who is still alive — unless Rubén Blades’ Daniel Salazar eventually resurfaces.)

https://ew.com/tv/2018/06/11/fear-the-walking-dead-kim-dickens-madison-finale/

I don't think they've done a live finale. I know they've done the Season Premiere Gala Live.

lol yeah my bad thanks for correcting me man, I forgot they only do those for the season premieres.

It would make more sense to do them for the finales though.

Yeah, they killed Madison off this sucks.

Unlike Frank Dillane, who asked off the show, leading to the present-day death of Nick a few weeks ago, Dickens was hoping to continue on the zombie drama, but was informed by new showrunners Ian Goldberg and Andrew Chambliss before filming began on season 4 of their plans for her character, who had been the show’s lead since the very beginning. (The deaths of Nick and Madison mean that Alycia Debnam-Carey’s Alicia is now the only original character from the very start of the series who is still alive — unless Rubén Blades’ Daniel Salazar eventually resurfaces.)

https://ew.com/tv/2018/06/11/fear-the-walking-dead-kim-dickens-madison-finale/

Fuckers are thinning that "big $$$" herd. Makes me think whoelse is dying in second half of Season 4 so Gimple doesn't have to pay them after the merge.

If you didnt see Madison getting torn apart then you cant believe shes dead.

Glenn escaped under a dumpster for christs sake. And we saw him ALLEGEDLY getting torn apart.
I have a horrible feeling that Madison somehow survived.

She is gone for good, She gave an interview and said she was hurt and sadden by the sudden change in direction because she wanted to continue on the story, and enjoyed playing Madison she said she was also sad that she never got to work with Garret Dillahunt again or Lennie James, she was with Garrett on Deadwood on HBO.

She said the writers were going in a new direction, to make a transition for the merge, what people suspect is more so trying to figure out a way to save money and kill off the big money players, like Nick and Madison when they merge.

She is gone for good, She gave an interview and said she was hurt and sadden by the sudden change in direction because she wanted to continue on the story, and enjoyed playing Madison she said she was also sad that she never got to work with Garret Dillahunt again or Lennie James, she was with Garrett on Deadwood on HBO.

She said the writers were going in a new direction, to make a transition for the merge, what people suspect is more so trying to figure out a way to save money and kill off the big money players, like Nick and Madison when they merge.

I hope you saw the sneak peek trailer for Season 4B....it was absolute absurdity LOL

Fuckers are thinning that "big $$$" herd. Makes me think whoelse is dying in second half of Season 4 so Gimple doesn't have to pay them after the merge.
Yeah its all about money with AMC and Gimple is doing the dirty work, Gimple probably got in good with a couple of the AMC execs while the other walking dead team fought hard for the cast to get paid.

I read Walking Dead is a billion dollar empire so they dont even need to thin it out and can pay the actors more, but Gimple is greedy he wants the lions share or a deeper cut of the pie

If you look at the lawsuit from 2017, Gimple is not one of the producers who included his name, so Gimple probably got in good with the AMC execs this is why he got full reign over the show.

On Monday, in what might turn out to be one of the biggest profits cases in television history, The Walking Dead's creator Robert Kirkman and series producers Gale Anne Hurd, Glen Mazzara, and David Alpert have filed suit against AMC. The group claims to have been cheated by the network regarding profits and their fair share -- a number which could total a billion dollars according to former showrunner Frank Darabont's attorneys.

"This case arises from a major entertainment conglomerate’s failure to honor its contractual obligations to the creative people – the 'talent,' in industry jargon – behind the wildly successful, and hugely profitable, long-running television series The Walking Dead," opens the complaint filed Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court. "The defendant AMC Entities exploited their vertically-integrated corporate structure to combine both the production and the exhibition of TWD, which allowed AMC to keep the lion’s share of the series’ enormous profits for itself and not share it with the Plaintiffs, as required by their contracts."

Following the lead of former showrunner Darabont's (who was fired as executive producer in The Walking Dead's second season) case, the plaintiffs are seeking to question the amount "paid" by AMC Network to AMC's studio arm for the right to air The Walking Dead -- a title based on Kirkman's comic books.

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/08/14/the-walking-dead-billion-dollar-lawsuit-/

You know it is getting bad when even faithful TWD Youtube fan channels are uploading rants about last night's finale LOL.

I think why its easier to like and believe Madison being a hard ass is in Fear we saw Madison before it all went down, first she was a school guidance councilor and friends with princibal Obama.

And you can see her character developed as the apocalypse have progressed, in those first few episodes you can see she has some grit in the normal world and she started to develop into a more survivalist later on.

We really get to see where she came from, unlike Maggie who just pop upped in a farm where they herded walkers thinking they are still alive and acting like whiney bitch with Glen,

I mean she is like a fucking teenager with her mood swings in the middle of the apocalypse remember her nagging Glen? That part really annoys me she just comes off as some entitled brat of a woman, but now we are suppose to believe she is some war lord?

I mean what did she do before the apocalypse sing with Beth read the fucking bible all day?

Maggie seemed like a dumb farm girl when she met Glenn, she was the daughter of a preacher but wasn't religious herself, when she met glenn she basically wanted some sex and Glenn was the only guy her age available.

Its weird seeing her now, I actually started liking her kid sister Beth, Beth was pretty and she started showing some acting chops with Daryl but they killed her off.

I have two questions whatever happened to this guy on TWD
landscape-1480256853-the-walking-dead-season-6-heath-hawkins-12001-1.jpg

And this girl on FTWD
tumblr_oxz4bdzXrA1vwrm9ao3_400.gif

latest

I hope you saw the sneak peek trailer for Season 4B....it was absolute absurdity LOL
I saw the teaser trailer after the midseason finale, wtf looks like Sharknado with Zombies was there really a tornado or storm?

Also why did they all go their own ways it seems they all went their own ways after that unity speech at the end where they would stick together because Madison said to find community again or have hope again.

If there is a merge to happen then either Luciana or Rosita is dying next.
There's only enough room for one hot latina
Al will turn out to be a lesbian and hook up with lesbo from TWD
Strand will hook up with gay dude from TWD..he'll continue to help Strand on his path of being a good, moral guy
Morgan ends up sacrificing himself for someone..probably steps in the middle of Maggie and Ricks war and takes an accidental bullet
Dorie picks up Rick's cowboy hat and is Daryl's #2..they end up having a Shane/Rick like relationship

Cant wait...
<{chips}>

Maggie seemed like a dumb farm girl when she met Glenn, she was the daughter of a preacher but wasn't religious herself, when she met glenn she basically wanted some sex and Glenn was the only guy her age available.

Its weird seeing her now, I actually started liking her kid sister Beth, Beth was pretty and she started showing some acting chops with Daryl but they killed her off.

I have two questions whatever happened to this guy on TWD
landscape-1480256853-the-walking-dead-season-6-heath-hawkins-12001-1.jpg

And this girl on FTWD
tumblr_oxz4bdzXrA1vwrm9ao3_400.gif

latest

Heath was supposed to come back in Season 9 but now they are saying he will be back eventually, maybe in Season 10...I will assume he will be part of the Whisperers (if they go that route).

FTWD Michonne was written off of the show because of the new showrunners and their new "vision".

yeah she wanted that Dick and Glenn was a virgin pizza delivery boy, man I miss those first 3 seasons.

Im never going to get attached to a tv show again, cause you just get hurt.

I used to rush home on Sundays just to watch this, now not so much ill just tune in the next day on the AMC App.

Strand will hook up with gay dude from TWD..he'll continue to help Strand on his path of being a good, moral guy
Morgan ends up sacrificing himself for someone..probably steps in the middle of Maggie and Ricks war and takes an accidental bullet
Dorie picks up Rick's cowboy hat and is Daryl's #2..they end up having a Shane/Rick like relationship

Cant wait...
<{chips}>

I vote for Rosita to be kept alive <Goldie11>

Cant wait...
<{chips}>

Im quoting this because I have a feeling everything you said is going to happen lol

especially Morgan dying trying to play peacemaker between rick and maggie.

The thing with the two gay characters seems like something they would do have both hook up with the other gays during the merge makes sense.

But Luciana is hotter than Rosita, but I like Rositas character more, Luciana is too spicey man Id hit that with the quickness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back