A spider crawled across my face...

If it's a recluse what's it doing out and about on your face...?

7367969f6ecd7e4064e07b1e0ac74f81.jpg

This would be me if that ever happened to me.

So the other night I walked into the garage and saw what I thought was a jumble of sticks on the floor. So I get closer and think, "Oh wait, that looks like a grasshopper." Upon closer inspection, it's a huge ass wolf spider.

So I proceeded to stomp that mo'fo like it was Pride!

I won.

So the other night I walked into the garage and saw what I thought was a jumble of sticks on the floor. So I get closer and think, "Oh wait, that looks like a grasshopper." Upon closer inspection, it's a huge ass wolf spider.

I won.

Were you regulation barefoot?

If not, overturn to No Contest

I won.

I found a decent sized wolf spider in my room a while ago. I named him Tom and he hung around for a couple weeks. Never saw him again after that

they eat the bugs that eat the garden it all works out unless you have arachnophobia.
Yup.

Spiders are awesome. If there is no food in your home they will quickly die and turn into little dust ball, tumbleweeds. If there is food in your home then you need spiders as the food they are eating is almost always one that you don't want in your home as they damage your home and foundation or get in your food, etc. Spiders just want their own little corner and to be left alone to raise a family.

10329274_855585967788795_7279188879728769935_n.jpg

A good thing to know, only about 10% of recluse bites cause any sort of necrotizing degeneration.

Also, where do you live?

Socal. I read they don't even live here. I've encountered crazy Black Widows, Columbian Widows, I wouldn't be shocked if they made it out here somehow.

It looked exactly like this. I'm still freaked the fuck out. I've vacuumed and poured powder spider repelleant on the carpet. I sealed my window with Saran wrap on the bottom.
ZoJ3sCB.jpg

I think that would be a tarantula hawk

Man got stung by one of those fuckers. Hurt like nothing I've felt before. Been stung by bees, yellow jackets, and an emperor scorpion before that. Not even close even if you mixed all those together.

I've read before that you're always within 10ft of a spider in your home. I believe it I see the fuckers everywhere. Not sure what kind they are but they are fast. Whenever I'm mowing my lawn I see these big ass spiders and crickets everywhere

Was laying in bed getting for ready to try and sleep. 1 hour later I felt something on my face I jumped up and it was a brown recluse look alike. I killed his ass though . I’m still kind of in shock .

Get ready for spider season in the suburbs boys.

"laying in bed"

"1 hour later I felt something on my face"

"it was a brown"

"I killed his ass"

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

I think that would be a tarantula hawk

I love Coyote Peterson! Fucking champ taking all those stings and bites for our entertainment

If you ever want to watch a grown man cry on the ground from insect bites, his series is the best.

Last edited:
I hate spiders. No, I'm not afraid of them, I hate them because I never see them eat things that I want dead like roaches or ants or termites. Yeah, an occasional housefly, beetle, or moth, but nothing that I want gone from property.

Man got stung by one of those fuckers. Hurt like nothing I've felt before. Been stung by bees, yellow jackets, and an emperor scorpion before that. Not even close even if you mixed all those together.

Good watch thanks

Back