SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

i am not in any inner circle i am just saying history shows that everything is not done in the open.

Political affiliations aren't a secret, and anyone with eyes could see our government obstructing itself for 8 years because of party lines. You're entire narrative is birthed from nothing but ignorance.

You seem to believe that if someone has ´republican´by their name then they are only loyal to the party and have no other ideology they could support.

List the number of republicans in the house and senate who didn't vote for Trump.

Ok now that you're done, tell me again about this big mysterious inner-circle that's above party.

Political affiliations aren't a secret, and anyone with eyes could see our government obstructing itself for 8 years because of party lines. You're entire narrative is birthed from nothing but ignorance.

List the number of republicans in the house and senate who didn't vote for Trump.

Ok now that you're done, tell me again about this big mysterious inner-circle that's above party.

serious question. Do you ever consider the possibility that you are lied to and that what you think about people you dont know is incorrect from what their party affiliation or what they publically say is?

I never said big mystery circle i dont know. I am agnostic with this just like religion i dont know. you are the one who is now behaving religious because you are insulting me and swearing that ¨´´´YOU KNOW´´´´.

I am just saying you dont know everything and that you likely are wrong about what you think.

you resort to attacks and pound your chest and argue that you know the ´truth´and that everyone is either republican or democrat.

You're suggesting there's a giant force at work that would never allow someone to be president if they didn't want to.

I'm specifically pointing out direct examples of the government failing to be cohesive, one of which lasted 8 YEARS.

My view is that i dont think the same CIA that has rigged elections abroad would somehow let a russian agent become president.

Because the CIA can't magically stop someone from becoming President in America. How are you not getting that? They aren't a single entity without any ideals or principles.

Did you know, there are people in the CIA, who don't support Trump... AND PEOPLE WHO DO?!! Crazy isn't it. It's almost like it's comprised of humans....

But i guess you think that is true or they were asleep because you seem suggest Trump is russian agent.

You keep saying "russian agent" like the fucking guy was born in Russia and has been living a secret double life. At no point have I implied, said, or suggested anything like that at all.

The guys an idiot who took Russia's help to win the election. He's now about to comically pay for it, along with the rest of the republican party. At no point have I described him as "a russian agent".

Read before you reply. Please/

You're suggesting there's a giant force at work that would never allow someone to be president if they didn't want to.

I'm specifically pointing out direct examples of the government failing to be cohesive, one of which lasted 8 YEARS.

Because the CIA can't magically stop someone from becoming President in America. How are you not getting that? They aren't a single entity without any ideals or principles.

Did you know, there are people in the CIA, who don't support Trump... AND PEOPLE WHO DO?!! Crazy isn't it. It's almost like it's comprised of humans....

You keep saying "russian agent" like the fucking guy was born in Russia and has been living a secret double life. At no point have I implied, said, or suggested anything like that at all.

The guys an idiot who took Russia's help to win the election. He's now about to comically pay for it, along with the rest of the republican party. At no point have I described him as "a russian agent".

Read before you reply. Please/

So when cia was rigging elections abraod you claim with 100% fact and absolute truth that was done by president orders and that they are powerless to Russian agent influence.

Got you.....

serious question. Do you ever consider the possibility that you are lied to and that what you think about people you dont know is incorrect from what their party affiliation or what they publically say is?

Sure. But then all I have to do is look at the state of my government for 8 years to see very obviously, the majority of them aren't pretending to be something for my benefit. They're very divided.

You thinking the CIA being pieces of shit in a foreign country shows that our entire government is putting on a show... a show that costs them time, money, legitimacy and a certain quality of life.

So what's this big show for? Are all our politicians just "pretending" to be republicans and democrats so they can secretly huddle and agree on all foreign policy?

Then how do you explain what our government did for 8 years while Obama was president?

I never said big mystery circle i dont know. I am agnostic with this just like religion i dont know. you are the one who is now behaving religious because you are insulting me and swearing that ¨´´´YOU KNOW´´´´.

You referrred to an inner-circle, right?

I'm asking you to define it. What inner-circle? Who are they? Where do they meet? I didn't bring up religion at all you buffoon, I'm asking you to simply back up what you're saying.

I am just saying you dont know everything and that you likely are wrong about what you think.

Yeah, considering your staggering inability to grasp the reality of how our government operates, I gotta be honest and let you know... What you say and think is worthless in a discussion of reality.

You telling me I'm "likely wrong" after all this, amounts to a smart person telling me I'm right. So thanks.

So when cia was rigging elections abraod you claim with 100% fact and absolute truth that was done by president orders and that they are powerless to Russian agent influence.

Got you.....

What elections are you referring to, and who do you believe ordered the CIA to do it? The house? The senate? The president himself? Or just this "inner circle" you can refer to but not explain with any detail?

You're entire argument is "your government is fake and Trump is legit because deep state". You should just stick with that instead of attempting to elaborate and making an ass out of yourself.

What elections are you referring to, and who do you believe ordered the CIA to do it? The house? The senate? The president himself? Or just this "inner circle" you can refer to but not explain with any detail?

You're entire argument is "your government is fake and Trump is legit because deep state". You should just stick with that instead of attempting to elaborate and making an ass out of yourself.

i never said Trump is legit because ´deep state´. I think all governments in world certainly one as strong as US likely has patriots who would prevent that from happening but you seem to not think so.
Sure. But then all I have to do is look at the state of my government for 8 years to see very obviously, the majority of them aren't pretending to be something for my benefit. They're very divided.

You thinking the CIA being pieces of shit in a foreign country shows that our entire government is putting on a show... a show that costs them time, money, legitimacy and a certain quality of life.

So what's this big show for? Are all our politicians just "pretending" to be republicans and democrats so they can secretly huddle and agree on all foreign policy?

Then how do you explain what our government did for 8 years while Obama was president?

You referrred to an inner-circle, right?

I'm asking you to define it. What inner-circle? Who are they? Where do they meet? I didn't bring up religion at all you buffoon, I'm asking you to simply back up what you're saying.

Yeah, considering your staggering inability to grasp the reality of how our government operates, I gotta be honest and let you know... What you say and think is worthless in a discussion of reality.

You telling me I'm "likely wrong" after all this, amounts to a smart person telling me I'm right. So thanks.

what are you talking about. what did do so different under obama?

Holy shit, you guys will defend anything."What, like you're so pure?" is the new mantra of the brain-dead right.
He brings up a point I have wondered. Why do we give a shit about a conference that has the three weakest countries on earth as members? France alone is a walking meme. The greatest battle in French history is a race to see who will surrender first.

probably because, and I know this is a little tough to follow. W tried to improve relations with Russia/Putin, you know the whole "I looked into his soul and I see a good man". That blew up in W's face.
Obama tried to work with Putin, remember the whole "let me get through the election and I can work on these items with you" that got people like you all worked up? That blew up in Obama's face as well, he backed off Syria because "the Russians and Putin are going to handle this one", now it's "oh, what about that red line in the sand Obama? You dun goofed"

Putin played both of them, you think Trump is going to have better results with Putin? You think Putin is really going to go in and say "hey Syria, China, North Africa and Middle East we're working with the Americans here because we both want what is best for all of you"? Putin is playing everyone, he's an organized crime boss running a country. His own actions have proven that the time for "working out good relations" have long since sailed.
Yea because provoking the only country on earth capable of destroying us is intelligent. Yep, no need to try and make peace with them.

Which sovereign nation have we annexed land from recently? We might play in other people's backyards but we don't take it over and call it ours.

It's not a questionable military action that's the problem here is the wholesale taking of land from one country for themselves.
But wasn't Crimea mostly Ethnic Russians, who spoke Russian and wanted to be apart of Russia? I may have bad information on this but I swear I heard the people of Crimea wanted to be annexed due to closer ties with Russia. IF that is indeed the case, then I don't see why we should be upset. IF that is what they wanted then they are were they feel is best for them.

Yea because provoking the only country on earth capable of destroying us is intelligent. Yep, no need to try and make peace with them.
Who said anything about provoking?
And how does one go about making peace with an asshole that isn't interested?

Russia was kicked out of the G8 for annexing Crimea. They have meddled in US elections. Cheating in the Olympics. Undermining international efforts in Syria. And poisoning people in Britain.
The Russians have done nothing to show they have any desire to be a part of peace talks.
Trump trying to invite them back now makes no sense when they have made no attempts at trying to be apart of the international community

I mock faith because i live in a country that shed blood to put faith in place, even when the pendulum swag too far and people ended up persecuting faith.

Muslims can bitch and moan all they want, they are still weak nations that are mocked for their faith and nothing will change that.
Wait. So you continued to mock faith, even after the pendulum swung too far and people of faith were being persecuted? That's kind of a really dick move.

But wasn't Crimea mostly Ethnic Russians, who spoke Russian and wanted to be apart of Russia? I may have bad information on this but I swear I heard the people of Crimea wanted to be annexed due to closer ties with Russia. IF that is indeed the case, then I don't see why we should be upset. IF that is what they wanted then they are were they feel is best for them.
No

This.

Plus I don’t get how the right can buy into what is in my opinion is the far lefts vilification of US history when it suits them and then turn around and MAGA away when it does not.

It’s a complete misunderstanding of what has made America great (which is its self beneficial contribution to a stable world order).

America has done plenty of wrong, but a stable world order has been created. Saying, who cares, let anyone join any club with no preconditions on behavior just throws that all away.

Baby with the bath water.
oh boy

Honestly, Russia, China, and India should be part of this summit. maybe even Brazil, Australia.

Back