Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

HAHA! I wish I had Ronda's striking skills!
I would also like one of those banana wigs

We have no real limits on how many can sign up, so alternates are not needed.
8984.gif

Very well. Then i will participate.

Will any material be provided or is it all on us? Because I really have no clue how to cut certain parts out of images.

@Empty Emp, @bigwaverider, @Anung Un Rama, @Kaboom, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @HughPhug, @Buff, @tonil, @Fossor, @Sansnom, @Myrddin Wild, @jeicex, @Ottawaguy, @RyuHayabusa, @DonFrye4Life, @OrigFan255, @jojoRed @CerebralKnievel, @X Factor, @Kazzy, @Whoa Nelly, @kicks, @Tom Terrific, @BLACKWOLF, @franquito, @Slobodan, @Doug22, @Ramon Antonio, @TCE, @mbinder, @Ikky, @Chuck, @Thread, @MacGregor

Don't forget this Tuesday at 10 P.M. EST is the deadline for entries. I can no longer send out mass PM's because they are now limited to 6 people which really sucks.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

Will any material be provided or is it all on us? Because I really have no clue how to cut certain parts out of images.

We will not be providing templates so you have to cut out your own. You do not have to use images from UFC 225. I can show you how to do it in Photoshop. GIMP is probably the same or similar. Basically you want to take a lasso, I tend to use the Polygonal Lasso tool when making templates here on Sherdog, and trace around the image like this picture below. Also below is a video I made for a user here. It shows how I cut stuff out. Watch till about 1:55 in the video. Please note that I am going super fast in this video and taking large "steps" because I was in a hurry. The smaller the steps you take, the smoother it will be.

After you have traced around what you want to cut out, just copy/paste it into your shoop. If you need more help you can PM me but I probably won't get back to you till tomorrow because it's late.

CPbQril.jpg

I need to brush up on my MMA memes in preparation for this.

L4wfGKy.jpg
Bro did you do this originally?

First pic that comes up when you google "no for gay Jesus"

Back