E3 2018

Spider of War looks fun.

No need after this.

giphy.gif

Actually I had bigger reactions from the MS presentation...

Jesus fuck with AC Odyssey. I felt origins was an improvement but clearly Ubisoft felt like resting on their laurels again instead of taking a couple more years off. The game is just an asset swap of origins.

Did they already show Shadows Die Twice and Metro? I stepped out for a few minutes.

Shadows Die Twice was shown with the Xbox presentation. Metro e3 trailer 2018 is on YouTube I’m not sure when it was shown. The metro trailer is epic and uses a Massive Attack song. I loved 2033 and Last Light so I can’t wait for the new one.

I’m fine with no Bloodborne 2 since Shadows Die Twice will probably be just as good.

I liked Arkham Spider of War.

The other games are fucking beautiful, but besides NiOh 2 and RE 2, not my cup of tea.

Jesus fuck with AC Odyssey. I felt origins was an improvement but clearly Ubisoft felt like resting on their laurels again instead of taking a couple more years off. The game is just an asset swap of origins.

But revamped everything else...more RPG from the write ups.

From Halo? Forza? Or the cross platform games they paid to be on their show lol?
Not to mention how much gameplay was shown during this presser.

WTF is going on post show

I liked Arkham Spider of War.

The other games are fucking beautiful, but besides NiOh 2 and RE 2, not my cup of tea.

I just bought NiOh, is it as good as Bloodborne? I’ve heard some comparisons to it.

Apparently a From Software vr game??!?!?

I just bought NiOh, is it as good as Bloodborne? I’ve heard some comparisons to it.

The Combat is superior. Probably the best action combat in this gen. Fast, precise, customizable, I fucking loved it. It doesn't have the world building or "feel" of Bloodborne, but it's awesome.

Sony just smashed that E3 to pieces.

TLOU 2 is game of the whole thing.

Ghosts looks amazing, but damn Fromsoftware's Shadows die Twice with the grappling hook and this game are so similar.

I like the surprise REmake 2, and the 505 game.

Death Stranding looks way more complete than I expected, I dunno about gameplay but there were pieces where Sam was being controlled.

Spiderman looks good.

Kingdom Hearts 3 looked good.

But TLOU 2 is the standout, jesus. TLOU is my favorite game of all time and the gameplay here looks better. Loved the new gameplay elements. Seems like the AI is madly improved and the combat system is actually way more dynamic now. Graphically the best looking game Ive seen yet and thats probably due to the art direction imo.

I cant wait for it and TLOU 2 MP.

Back