Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

what dialogue is there to have?

Let's start with you answering those 2 dozen questions you avoided.

the fact that you had the opportunity to vote and you tossed the vote away means there is nothing to talk to you about

Listen I understand you've fully fallen in line to the two party system, but some of us prefer being able to sleep at night over "winning".

if you don't vote, don't complain

Are you implying anyone who doesn't vote for 1 of 2 candidates has no right to criticize the faults of their leader? Because that's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard and pretty unamerican.

Listen I understand you've fully fallen in line to the two party system, but some of us prefer being able to sleep at night over "winning".
it's not falling in line, it's acknowledging that the US pretty much has a 2 party system. who did you even vote for?

Are you implying anyone who doesn't vote for 1 of 2 candidates has no right to criticize the faults of their leader? Because that's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard and pretty unamerican.
i didn't say anyone doesn't have the "right" to do anything. i said, if you aren't going to throw your vote at one of the 2 candidates that has more than a 0% chance then you are essentially saying "i don't even care what happens". and if you didn't care what happens then don't fucking whine when something happens now.

it's not falling in line, it's acknowledging that the US pretty much has a 2 party system. who did you even vote for?

No, the US does not have a 2 party system. It has a democracy, that's being destroyed by idiots who seem to think they only have 2 choices every year. I get that you've submissively adhered to it like a good little boy, but I've chosen not to as a matter of principle.

And thanks for announcing you don't read my posts by I asking who I voted for. I already told you. Might've been part of all those questions you ran from....

i didn't say anyone doesn't have the "right" to do anything. i said, if you aren't going to throw your vote at one of the 2 candidates that has more than a 0% chance then you are essentially saying "i don't even care what happens"

That's not true, at all. That's your interpretation of reality, and it's completely incorrect. I don't have to cast a vote to be able to hold my elected officials accountable. And you not understanding that is great insight into who you really are....

. and if you didn't care what happens then don't fucking whine when something happens now.

Do care, will keep posting criticisms, and YOU can be the one who learns how to cope with the situation. Good luck.

So.. he's actually a Kennedy?

Huge if true

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

Full article at link. Unlike the Kennedy / bootlegging rumours, this is actually true. (Though I remember reading that Joe Kennedy was proven to have done something much worse than bootlegging, but I don't remember what.)
Those aren't rumors. He just technically didn't break the law aka "bootleg". Spiritually the rumor isn't all that dishonest. This is the epitome of "establishment" crime-- shadowbrokerage:
The Secret Boozy Deals of a Kennedy, a Churchill, and a Roosevelt

No, the US does not have a 2 party system. It has a democracy, that's being destroyed by idiots who seem to think they only have 2 choices every year. I get that you've submissively adhered to it like a good little boy, but I've chosen not to as a matter of principle.

And thanks for announcing you don't read my posts by I asking who I voted for. I already told you. Might've been part of all those questions you ran from....
We have a two-party system. This is a fact. It isn't something that can be disputed by citing the latitude to vote for candidates who don't belong to either party.

Also, I'm afraid I don't perceive half a million euros in 2014 to be the holdings of a "rich" man.

That's barely wealth. He was affluent. Little more.

We have a two-party system. This is a fact. It isn't something that can be disputed by citing the latitude to vote for candidates who don't belong to either party.

Why was there an independent candidate in 2016 if we're a two party system?

that's why i said "pretty much a two party system" because all those other candidates are just wasting money and letting idiots throw their votes away.

what percent chance did gary johnson have in the election? greater or less than 1%?

So are you, you very small person. That means nothing. I didn't expect that you would have a good response, but that's especially bad. I don't expect you to get the subtlety of the post that offended you (because you're a very easily offended and unintelligent person), but you should at least be able to do better than suggesting that nobody can say stuff like that on a forum because they're saying it on a forum. That's not just circular reasoning, it's derpular reasoning.

And it's a karate forum. The term is karate forum.

And you still owe me irony.

TM
DERPULAR

that's why i said "pretty much a two party system" because all those other candidates are just wasting money and letting idiots throw their votes away.

They're only wasting money if we're a country full of people who think they have to abandon what they believe in when voting. Like you. Sadly you idiots are so plentiful, 3rd party candidates aren't given a fair shot, and now exist in a system designed to perpetuate that.

what percent chance did gary johnson have in the election? greater or less than 1%?

Probably less than. What the hell does that have to do with anything I'm saying?

You might wanna just go back to posting your favorite pictures vox....

Why was there an independent candidate in 2016 if we're a two party system?
Because he ran as a Democrat.

Furthermore, it's apparent that you do not understand an independent isn't a party unto himself-- there is no "Independent" party.

Because he ran as a Democrat.

So people who voted for Bernie at the polls were voting for a democrat? That's probably what hurt the DNC, having two candidates on the national ballot.

Furthermore, it's apparent that you do not understand an independent isn't a party unto himself-- there is no "Independent" party.

I'm sorry let's recap:

You said there is only a 2 party system. I then asked how people were able to vote for an independent if they only have 2 choices. You referred to the primary and then imagined me saying there's a cohesive independent party.

My point is pretty simple: people have more than 2 choices in November. Convincing people they don't is only playing into the hands of those who've corrupted the system to benefit their parties

We still live in a democracy, despite what 2 parties have spent their history telling you. And all you need to do to prove it to yourself, is vote for something other than a D or an R every four years.

They're only wasting money if we're a country full of people who think they have to abandon what they believe in when voting. Like you. Sadly you idiots are so plentiful, 3rd party candidates aren't given a fair shot, and now exist in a system designed to perpetuate that.

Probably less than. What the hell does that have to do with anything I'm saying?

You might wanna just go back to posting your favorite pictures vox....
They dont abandon what they believe in. They are just smart enough to know that outside of the major two candidates everyone else has a 0% chance of winning. And instead of flushing their vote down the toilet like morons they choose which of the two candidates align best with their beliefs.

It has to do with the fact that if every other candidate other than the top two have a 0% chance of winning it is “pretty much” a two person race.

We still live in a democracy, despite what 2 parties have spent their history telling you. And all you need to do to prove it to yourself, is vote for something other than a D or an R every four years.
why would he want to waste his vote on someone who has no chance of winning?

Last edited:
So people who voted for Bernie at the polls were voting for a democrat? That's probably what hurt the DNC, having two candidates on the national ballot.

I'm sorry let's recap:

You said there is only a 2 party system. I then asked how people were able to vote for an independent if they only have 2 choices. You referred to the primary and then imagined me saying there's a cohesive independent party.

My point is pretty simple: people have more than 2 choices in November. Convincing people they don't is only playing into the hands of those who've corrupted the system to benefit their parties

First, I never referred to the primaries. I simply referred to our system. Here, let's revisit:
Second, Bernie ran as a Democrat because he ran on the Democratic ticket. He can call himself an "independent" all he wants, but that's insincere semantics, because that simply indicates registration, and not procedural party affiliation (i.e. the point that Independents aren't a party unto themselves). Registration determines the nature of how he gets to vote, not the team he is playing for as a politician. That's when the primaries comes in. He deliberately aligned himself with the Democratic party.

You don't get to run on the Democratic ticket as an Independent and pretend that you represent the Republican platform with equal, impartial commitment. That's absurd, and people see through it.

If he were to function as an example of someone who truly bucked the two-party system, he would have run as a Libertarian like candidate Gary Johnson or a Green Party candidate like Jill Stein. Those are actual parties, not individuals within a major party platform. He also could have run as another unaffiliated Independent. The bar to run is quite low. He didn't. He participated in the two-party platform and ran as a Democrat because this was the only way he had a chance to win.

Your point isn't simple. It's confounded.

The two-party system, on the hand, very much is simple. It governs rules of registration and the voting process. It's why when you're asked at the primaries which party to whom you belong, they ask you, "Democrat, Republican, or Unaffiliated?" They don't ask you, "Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Reform, Green, Tea, etc."

Why don't those checkboxes exist when they exist in other possible systems of government? Because we run a two-party platform.

Yes, the effect of this funneling is incredibly frustrating at times, but other systems have major weaknesses, too. That doesn't mean it's some fabricated fairy tale. It's a definite approach to political procedure. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stop superfluously peacocking. Nobody is impressed. All you're demonstrating is an inability to grasp simple, concretely outlined concepts in an endeavor to seem more enlightened or important than you are. It's edgelord shit.

First, I never referred to the primaries. I simply referred to our system. Here, let's revisit:

Second, Bernie ran as a Democrat because he ran on the Democratic ticket. He can call himself an "independent" all he wants, but that's insincere semantics, because that simply indicates registration, and not procedural party affiliation (i.e. the point that Independents aren't a party unto themselves). Registration determines the nature of how he gets to vote, not the team he is playing for as a politician. That's when the primaries comes in. He deliberately aligned himself with the Democratic party.

You don't get to run on the Democratic ticket as an Independent and pretend that you represent the Republican platform with equal, impartial commitment. That's absurd, and people see through it.

If he were to function as an example of someone who truly bucked the two-party system, he would have run as a Libertarian like candidate Gary Johnson or a Green Party candidate like Jill Stein. Those are actual parties, not individuals within a major party platform. He also could have run as another unaffiliated Independent. The bar to run is quite low. He didn't. He participated in the two-party platform and ran as a Democrat because this was the only way he had a chance to win.

Your point isn't simple. It's confounded.

The two-party system, on the hand, very much is simple. It governs rules of registration and the voting process. It's why when you're asked at the primaries which party to whom you belong, they ask you, "Democrat, Republican, or Unaffiliated?" They don't ask you, "Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Reform, Green, Tea, etc."

Why don't those checkboxes exist when they exist in other possible systems of government? Because we run a two-party platform.

Yes, the effect of this funneling is incredibly frustrating at times, but other systems have major weaknesses, too. That doesn't mean it's some fabricated fairy tale. It's a definite approach to political procedure. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stop superfluously peacocking. Nobody is impressed. All you're demonstrating is an inability to grasp simple, concretely outlined concepts in an endeavor to seem more enlightened or important than you are. It's edgelord shit.

Tell me more about superfluously peacocking as you spend 34973 words arguing the semantics surrounding a broken and misused system.

Answer this: when you go to vote, can you only vote for a democrat or a republican?

Answer this: How many political parties exist in the US?

Answer this: Are those parties capable of being involved in a general election with enough support?

Answer those 3 questions, then write me another novel about how we only have a 2 party system. The truth is "the majority of America has been tricked into thinking we have a 2-party system". But all you have to do is cast a vote for something other than a republican or democrat to see that's factually incorrect.

They dont abandon what they believe in. They are just smart enough to know that outside of the major two candidates everyone else has a 0% chance of winning. And instead of flushing their vote down the toilet like morons they choose which of the two candidates align best with their beliefs.

And when both of those candidates don't align with 75% of a persons beliefs, what should they do? Abandon 75% of what they believe in simply to "beat the other team"? No. I understand as a person with no principles this is hard for you to understand, but some people only like voting for things they believe in.

It has to do with the fact that if every other candidate other than the top two have a 0% chance of winning it is “pretty much” a two person race.

"Pretty much" doesn't mean shit. I'm not abandoning my principles because "it's what everyone else is doing", but thanks for letting me know your personality type.

why would he want to waste his vote on someone who has no chance of winning?

So he can sleep at night.

And when both of those candidates don't align with 75% of a persons beliefs, what should they do? Abandon 75% of what they believe in simply to "beat the other team"? No. I understand as a person with no principles this is hard for you to understand, but some people only like voting for things they believe in.
if there is only 2 relevant candidates in a close race and one i agree with only 1% with while the other i agree with 0% with i would vote for the one who i agree with 1% with. at least i would know that i tried to help the person who was atleast wanting to achieve 1 thing that i agree with/ i'm not going to abandon that one thing and say "whatever i don't actually care about it enough after all"

i don't give a fuck about protest voting(throwing my vote away). i'm smart enough to know that the candidate that i agree with on one topic will edge the country an inch closer in the direction i want it to got than the one i agree with 0%

"Pretty much" doesn't mean shit. I'm not abandoning my principles because "it's what everyone else is doing", but thanks for letting me know your personality type.
i get you think you're pretty edgy and anti-conformist by not participating in the establishment's two party system but you aren't accomplishing anything by voting for a 0% candidate. you may as well note even vote at that point. you're like those people that vote for a rnadom animal as the mayor of the town because you are so against the "system"

so you can keep "raging against the machine" while the rest of the world does things that actually accomplish things. i'm sure one day all these sheeple will "wake up"

So he can sleep at night.
as long as you can sleep at night knowing that you, and people like you are the reason trump is in office right now.

Last edited:
if there is only 2 relevant candidates in a close race and one i agree with only 1% with while the other i agree with 0% with i would vote for the one who i agree with 1% with. at least i would know that i tried to help the person who was atleast wanting to achieve 1 thing that i agree with/ i'm not going to abandon that one thing and say "whatever i don't actually care about it enough after all"

Listen, we've firmly established you would abandon 99% of what you believe in while voting. I already know that, the actual math being broken down isn't necessary.

I, won't. I'm not going to support someone I 99% disagree with simply because I've been told my only other choice is someone I 100% disagree with. All that leads to is people picking between the lesser of two evils. That was never the intent of our democracy at all.

i don't give a fuck about protest voting(throwing my vote away). i'm smart enough to know that the candidate that i agree with on one topic will edge the country an inch closer in the direction i want it to got than the one i agree with 0%

And when neither of them will edge it in the direction you want, then what do you do? You're suggesting everyone's feelings are represented by one of the two candidates so they should make a choice. But what happens when neither represent any of your feelings? What do you do if both would edge it in a direction you don't want your country to go in, what would you do?

i get you think you're pretty edgy and anti-conformist by not participating in the establishment's two party system

Do you really wanna talk about being "pretty edgy and anti-conformist" after your "I never said I had principles" display of teenage idiocy?

[QUOTE[but you aren't accomplishing anything by voting for a 0% candidate.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am. I'm accomplishing the task of not abandoning what I believe in for an empty victory.

you may as well note even vote at that point. you're like those people that vote for a rnadom animal as the mayor of the town because you are so against the "system"

No I vote every year no matter what in an effort to bring friends along and influence more participation. My personal ideals have no impact on my choice to get more people involved in my democracy.

so keep "raging against the machine" while the rest of the world does things that actually accomplish things

Yeah, if only i jumped on team Trump. I could be celebrating a promise right now buying coins with Kim on it. Such acomplish, so ment.

as long as you can sleep at night knowing that you, and people like you are the reason trump is in office right now.

No that would be the idiots like you so devoid of principle and reason that they willingly jumped behind a man who's only intention was to con them in every sense of the word.

Part of what helps the sleep is watching the republican party fall to pieces because of voters like you.

Back