FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

Heath was supposed to come back in Season 9 but now they are saying he will be back eventually, maybe in Season 10...I will assume he will be part of the Whisperers (if they go that route).

FTWD Michonne was written off of the show because of the new showrunners and their new "vision".

lol they might do a Morales on Heath, Daryl killed Morales like it was nothing,

Also that poor mans Michonne was really written off? dam there can only be room for one weapon wielding black girl on the show plus that would cost more money to add another character.

Im quoting this because I have a feeling everything you said is going to happen lol

especially Morgan dying trying to play peacemaker between rick and maggie.

The thing with the two gay characters seems like something they would do have both hook up with the other gays during the merge makes sense.

But Luciana is hotter than Rosita, but I like Rositas character more, Luciana is too spicey man Id hit that with the quickness.

You mustn't forget Gimple and AMC will probably try to recreate Rick and Carl's father/son bond...just like the forced Rick/Michonne relationship to substitute in for Andrea...

So I hope everyone is ready for ----- wait for it ------ Daryl taking on Henry as his protege and Henry looking up to Daryl as his mentor/father figure....LOLOLOLOL <45><45>

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-wa...62/the-walking-dead-season-9-daryl-rick-exit/

Hopefully this is not true LOLOL

Also that poor mans Michonne was really written off? dam there can only be room for one weapon wielding black girl on the show plus that would cost more money to add another character.

hah that was the running joke about the black males cast on the show back in Season 1 thru Season 4...once a new black male character popped up, we all guessed a current black male character was being offed LOL.

Im quoting this because I have a feeling everything you said is going to happen lol

especially Morgan dying trying to play peacemaker between rick and maggie.

The thing with the two gay characters seems like something they would do have both hook up with the other gays during the merge makes sense.

But Luciana is hotter than Rosita, but I like Rositas character more, Luciana is too spicey man Id hit that with the quickness.
Lol i honestly think a good portion of that will happen in some form.
I don't really see how Alicia fits in at this point though, especially since they let the little bitch that killed her brother live. I dont see how those 2 can coexist

i think Luciana is hotter too, but I feel like Rosita has worn out her welcome for me. I think there is more potential to develop Luciana than Rosita at this point...but i feel like they will keep Rosita and actually make her hook up with Eugene .

The merge is gone. I keep hearing about a merge of the shows, but all the main characters are dead.

FTWD Michonne had a pretty stupid and impractical weapon. Lol a fucking pick is not light, and not the kind of thing you would want to swing around the way she was. The thing is off balance and hard to control

The merge is gone. I keep hearing about a merge of the shows, but all the main characters are dead.
It's more like a cancellation of FTWD
But they still have 3 vet FTWD characters as well as the current group of new people.
The end of Season 3 had a much smaller cast than TWD ever did, so it wasn't like it was going to ever be half and half

It's more like a cancellation of FTWD
But they still have 3 vet FTWD characters as well as the current group of new people.
The end of Season 3 had a much smaller cast than TWD ever did, so it wasn't like it was going to ever be half and half
They left people from ftwd that nobody gives a shit about

They left people from ftwd that nobody gives a shit about
Yea, no disagreement there
The whole thing is stupid.
The only reason to have really been excited about the merge would have been to see guys like Salazar, Nick, and prime sly Strand, and gangster bitch Madison interacting with Rick and crew.
But they just straight up made new characters out of the old ones in this season as if Season 3 never happened.

The current version of Strand is bland.
Alicia is basically every other rage filled girl that has lost someone--you could easily interchange her with Tara, Rosita, or Maggie as far as characters go. She was being grooomed into a much more interesting and nuanced character in Season 3

hah that was the running joke about the black males cast on the show back in Season 1 thru Season 4...once a new black male character popped up, we all guessed a current black male character was being offed LOL.
yeah wtf they killed off every black male on TWD

Also the way the did T dog was dirty, Daryl walks in the prison sees T dog dying, T Dog gave his life to save Carol, and then Daryl looks at him like oh its just T dog, where is Carol, then T dog has to die in the same episode as Laurie, nobody missed him.

Messed up. I liked T dog too he was basically Ricks right hand man, he did everything asked of him.

Lol i honestly think a good portion of that will happen in some form.
I don't really see how Alicia fits in at this point though, especially since they let the little bitch that killed her brother live. I dont see how those 2 can coexist

i think Luciana is hotter too, but I feel like Rosita has worn out her welcome for me. I think there is more potential to develop Luciana than Rosita at this point...but i feel like they will keep Rosita and actually make her hook up with Eugene .

Eugene is weird, he had the chance to bang any chick Negan gave him and he refused and just played video games.

A normal man would be banging any of those hoes out with pleasure, just like the ancient days when kings offered you one of their women you take it, its a sign of disrespect not to bang out your choice of the hot women offered to you.

I think Eugene is a autistic guy? dude is funny though

Rosita is too skinny and her face is not pretty, only way Id find her hot with a face like that is if she was super thick with a fat ass wide hips and huge ass natural knockers, at this point her character really has no other purpose, they might as well just kill her off to save money.
3d958b18f505856e71fcfbc5ddb045df5354de60.jpg

Luciana is so sexy her face is so sultry

She has that perfect jawline and symmetry plus she has the latina spicey quality and accent.
image.jpeg

But man the hottest of either show is Alicia

The only problem is her character has no emotion, she has no emotion and gives a blank look all the time, just dead pan, Who do you think her love interest is if they let her merge? you think Daryl or maybe that Saddiq? or maybe Negan seduces her?

alycia-debnam-carey.jpg

alycia-debnam-carey-at-avengers-infinity-war-premiere-in-los-angeles-04-23-2018-9.jpg

Eugene is weird, he had the chance to bang any chick Negan gave him and he refused and just played video games.

A normal man would be banging any of those hoes out with pleasure, just like the ancient days when kings offered you one of their women you take it, its a sign of disrespect not to bang out your choice of the hot women offered to you.

Rosita is too skinny and her face is not pretty, only way Id find her hot with a face like that is if she was super thick with a fat ass wide hips and huge ass natural knockers, at this point her character really has no other purpose, they might as well just kill her off to save money.

She has that perfect jawline and symmetry plus she has the latina spicey quality and accent.
image.jpeg

The only problem is her character has no emotion, she has no emotion and gives a blank look all the time, just dead pan, Who do you think her love interest is if they let her merge? you think Daryl or maybe that Saddiq? or maybe Negan seduces her?

alycia-debnam-carey.jpg

alycia-debnam-carey-at-avengers-infinity-war-premiere-in-los-angeles-04-23-2018-9.jpg
That second picture of alicia has her look of sadness, happiness, anger, curiosity and bewilderment.

That second picture of alicia has her look of sadness, happiness, anger, curiosity and bewilderment.
yes and that is why she is so hot, she is so unique, man plus she put on those womanly curves now.

I hope they dnt kill her off and let her stay on for the merge.

Maybe she will be Daryls love interest?

yes and that is why she is so hot, she is so unique, man plus she put on those womanly curves now.

I hope they dnt kill her off and let her stay on for the merge.

Maybe she will be Daryls love interest?
Daryl can't handle that. He's too emo.

image.jpeg

alycia-debnam-carey.jpg

You remember Vida Guerra? She was like in a bunch of music videos and always on the covers of rap and car magazines back in like maybe early 00's..big booty Cuban chick (some sort of latina) Rosita reminds me of her...but without all her other 'ass'ets.
But yeaaa, Luciana is more my jam. I gotta admit though that she has a kind of masculine jawline, but her overall swag and accent and all that is what puts her over Rosita for me. Rosita would just get on my nerves.

But, Alicia is definitely pound for pound TWD/FTWD hottie. She looks like a young, American version of Eva Green.
Daryl's old, country ass needs to stay back. He don't know what to do with that.

I was just trying to think about who could be a possible love interest for her on TWD, and damn...there's only old fuckers on that show. They killed off the only young, late 20s guy in Glenn--and then Nick in FTWD. How is it that only 45 year old men and women, and random children are the ones surviving the end of the world?
Both of these shows needed young blood..especially more males. Why has there been no alpha bro, or star football player? lol The world is not going to get run by a bunch of dads that couldn't run a mile to save their life

I just don't see how much longer this current cast can keep this show going. Madison was kinda the last hope I had. When Nick died, this show may gave died.

Biggest mistake this show has made was killing off Troy. Though they made his character unsalvageable, he was excellent in my opinion. He could have filled a void in this current cast.

Edit** obviously the biggest mistake was this seasons direction, and the time jump.

No, the biggest mistake was Scott fucking Gimple coming over to Fear.

Salazar should return next season and murder the entire cast besides John Dorie, then we can start over.

They should fire Gimple, then Madison should wake up from a dream in season 5 and we get to see what happened after the dam in season 3. They should play it off like season 4 was just a nightmare.

I don't have much faith in AMC, though. They have made some pretty stupid decisions with other series.

That's the whole point...getting rid of all the cash cow characters is Gimple's MO.

He got rid of Andrea when Andrea's character was about to get a bump in screen time (because of her relationship with Rick in the comics). Gimple bumped off both Glenn and Abraham when news of Abraham got leaked to the web and it gave Gimple a chance to kill of 2 salaries at once. Then the contract dispute with Carl and bumping him off right before he was to secure an adult salary...Then news of Lauren Cohen fighting with AMC and Gimple about money and now she is leaving. Then we see AMC offloading Morgan to FTWD to get viewers of TWD who didn't watch FTWD to watch FTWD; along with a total gutting of Season 4's story to make room for Lennie Jame's salary. Then Frank Dillane asking to be cut from the show because he saw the writing on the wall before Season 4 taping. Then Andrew Lincoln walking off because of him supposedly sick and tired of the choices Gimple had made. Then Madison being offed because of the new showrunner's "new vision" aka "you made the most $$$ on the show so we are cutting you loose because we need to pay for Norman Reedus's 20 million dollar pay raise to keep this show from sinking".

With Frank Dilllane and Kim Dickens gone, I will assume Lennie James is a highest paid actor on the FTWD cast. I doubt they are paying any of the other characters much and I am still going to bet we will see 2 more characters offed in Season 4B to room for more salary when they merge FTWD into TWD.

Back