**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Is that your kid in your avatar?
if so how cool!!!
Ya that was back in 2015. I’ve had custody of him since he was 1 and he’s about to turn 8. He comes to the gym with me all the time and loves watching me fight and in the gym. Every time we all get done, he comes on the mats and tries wrestling me and fighting. It’s awesome having a son that looks up to you so much and wants to be just like you.

Ya that was back in 2015. I’ve had custody of him since he was 1 and he’s about to turn 8. He comes to the gym with me all the time and loves watching me fight and in the gym. Every time we all get done, he comes on the mats and tries wrestling me and fighting. It’s awesome having a son that looks up to you so much and wants to be just like you.

Great stuff man
Must be a thrill to see him be so involved

Haha thank you, man. I try to be reasonable on here as much as I can. The only time I’m completely biased is when it comes to platinum mike perry lol

It's perfectly reasonable to be biased to the GOAT. Good luck man.

How many of us are you allowed to have in your corner?

Good for you!

I have a 7 year old and, like you said, he looks up to me so much. It's pressure (a good pressure) to be a better person.

Awesome dude!

I know a couple of dudes who's sons are like that... Very proud and happy fathers!

2 weeks to go!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Is this gentleman related to Leonard Garcia
No.

903284760c1a66dde7180927cfc3d8da.jpg

AJ Garcia was never my friend.

Good luck sherbro, go kick some ass out there.

Is this gentleman related to Leonard Garcia

No.

903284760c1a66dde7180927cfc3d8da.jpg

This is funny because I might actually be related to him. My dads family moved to Utah from Lubbock Texas when my dad was a kid. Leonard is also from Lubbock and while that could just be a coincidence, he actually looks like most of the male Garcias in my family. I’ve legit always wondered if I’m somehow related to him.

This is funny because I might actually be related to him. My dads family moved to Utah from Lubbock Texas when my dad was a kid. Leonard is also from Lubbock and while that could just be a coincidence, he actually looks like most of the male Garcias in my family. I’ve legit always wondered if I’m somehow related to him.
Awesome!

I love Leonard... Dude should have been allowed to retire on the Mexico card.

Train him to become an elite MMA fighter, so he may have a multi-million-dollar superfight with McGregor Jr. in 25 years.

It'll be Red Boxer Night for the whole Garcia family.

Just checking in sherbros. Yesterday was my “off” day but went for a 5 mile jog. This path I run on is a small circle but it has a giant hill on one side so I would sprint up that part and then just keep going around over and over until I hit five miles. Today I worked and then went straight to training and did some lad work for a bit. Then after that I went straight to another gym that my friends train at and got 5 rounds of sparring in.

I’ve been training at least twice a day (which is pretty hard with a full time job) and running any day I don’t train real hard. Honestly at this point i just can’t wait to get it over with lol you have no idea how much time and Work goes into fighting if you want to be a legit professional fighter. I’m looking forward to getting my hand raised tho and can’t wait to pig out after

Win or lose you seem to be winning at life.

Best of luck.

Win or lose you seem to be winning at life.

Best of luck.
Thanks, man. That means a lot because 8 years ago, no one would’ve said that about me. I’ve worked hard to turn my life around so it feels amazing to have so much support doing the thing I love.

Back