Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.

Shoop contests are fun because you know everyone brings their A game and actually spent some time thinking about their shoop. Not just some random shoop that you would post in a regular shoop thread.

Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.

Shoop contests are fun because you know everyone brings their A game and actually spent some time thinking about their shoop. Not just some random shoop that you would post in a regular shoop thread.
<puh-lease75><{ByeHomer}>

I forgot about this, ill get to it tomorrow......maybe........

thought i was entered but i aint in the list
but i have no good shop ideas anyhow
@bigwaverider

PQ6zYML.png

Last edited:
Dude I'm struggling, work is killing me right now, gone are the days I could spend hours recreating Tito Ortiz cock in MS Paint

I'm gonna try and come up with something but I don't want to half ass it
giphy.gif

Dude I'm struggling, work is killing me right now, gone are the days I could spend hours recreating Tito Ortiz cock in MS Paint

giphy.gif

I've heard this from a lot of people. Some are saying that their minds freeze up come contest time. I wish you the best brah.

@Empty Emp, @bigwaverider, @Anung Un Rama, @Kaboom, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @HughPhug, @Buff, @tonil, @Fossor, @Sansnom, @Myrddin Wild, @jeicex, @Ottawaguy, @RyuHayabusa, @DonFrye4Life, @OrigFan255, @jojoRed @CerebralKnievel, @X Factor, @Kazzy, @Whoa Nelly, @kicks, @Tom Terrific, @BLACKWOLF, @franquito, @Slobodan, @Doug22, @Ramon Antonio, @TCE, @mbinder, @Ikky, @Chuck, @Thread, @MacGregor

• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.

Make sure to follow this rule! Some of you are sending attachments are are going to get screwed when the contest starts and your image doesn't show up, and it will be your own damned fault.

@Empty Emp, @bigwaverider, @Anung Un Rama, @Kaboom, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @HughPhug, @Buff, @tonil, @Fossor, @Sansnom, @Myrddin Wild, @jeicex, @Ottawaguy, @RyuHayabusa, @DonFrye4Life, @OrigFan255, @jojoRed @CerebralKnievel, @X Factor, @Kazzy, @Whoa Nelly, @kicks, @Tom Terrific, @BLACKWOLF, @franquito, @Slobodan, @Doug22, @Ramon Antonio, @TCE, @mbinder, @Ikky, @Chuck, @Thread, @MacGregor

• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.

A few of you I have already corrected, so check your PM box to make sure I corrected your entries. Sherdog attachments don't always show up when you post them elsewhere. And this means I have to download your image, re-upload it, then PM you that I have corrected it. I don't think I got everyone, so make sure this is taken care of. This is your responsibility and not mine.

Also do not upload your images to a site that had your name in it in any way, shape, or form. This includes, but is not limited to your forum name, any other internet name you may have, or even your real name. This included Photobucket accounts. This is an anonymous contest. A new rule will be added to make this more clear.

These always sound fun in theory but by Monday morning I'm usually a hungover mess and busy working. I don't even remember much of the event that stood out as amusing.

Will mull it over.

giphy.gif
The best way to come up with something imo is to think about what happened during the event or leading up to the event and base your shoop on that.

Sometimes there aren't any photos/faces from the event that are shoop worthy so you just have to think about what someone said or something that happened surrounding the event. With guys like Colby, CM Punk, Romero etc.. There's a bunch of things you can come up with. Once you got an idea, it doesn't really take long after that

My secret is that I always make myself laugh while doing these, whether it's because it's something I'm doing that's funny, or the event itself I'm referencing, or a meme, or something. Just keep laughing.

Back