Who's the 3rd GOAT behind Jordan and LeBron?

You just talked up some trash. Yes Jordan you were spot on, Pippen and Rodman was on as well, but Harper wasn’t a serviceable point guard he average maybe 3 assist and Longely/Wennington were trash you could say that about the Warriors Center

I wasn't trying to sell Longley/Wennington as All Stars. I stated they were big bodies who could clog the paint on defense. Teams need guys like that.

Also, Harper was absolutely a serviceable PG. Hecoukd distribute the ball to the team's primary scorers, score himself, and play d. Serviceable does not denote All Star. It means decent, which he was.

I stand by everything else I posted as well. And that's not a knock on the Warriors. It's just simply of how good the Bulls were.

I wasn't trying to sell Longley/Wennington as All Stars. I stated they were big bodies who could clog the paint on defense. Teams need guys like that.

Also, Harper was absolutely a serviceable PG. Hecoukd distribute the ball to the team's primary scorers, score himself, and play d. Serviceable does not denote All Star. It means decent, which he was.

I stand by everything else I posted as well. And that's not a knock on the Warriors. It's just simply of how good the Bulls were.
Just because Gspieler said it doesn’t make it true, It’s called pride that want let you say your wrong, Harper played 23 min a game with with 7 pts, 2.5 rbs, and 2.0 asst during the regular season and not much better in the playoffs his defense wasn’t anything to talk about either

Wait

Actually I didn't say that at all
So they aren’t a style match-up problem, or they are but your still going to go with the Bulls so you don’t get backlash or what. Listen as soon as you say a team might beat them someone going to jump on you

Kareem. He had a lot of personal and team accomplishments (championships) in his prolific career. Held a lot of scoring records before Jordan broke them.

Kareem. He had a lot of personal and team accomplishments (championships) in his prolific career. Held a lot of scoring records before Jordan broke them.
And LeBron broke those scoring records as well.

And LeBron broke those scoring records as well.

That's why the question is who is the next GOAT after Jordan and Lebron.

I would say it's either Wilt or Kareem, both were so dominant, maybe Wilt dominated his era more but there weren't many other 7 footers around either. I'm gonna say Wilt despite that.

That's why the question is who is the next GOAT after Jordan and Lebron.

I would say it's either Wilt or Kareem, both were so dominant, maybe Wilt dominated his era more but there weren't many other 7 footers around either. I'm gonna say Wilt despite that.

Bill Russell?

Back