UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

wtf are these politicians doing all day? do they just sit around and debate on how to ruin their country?

My daughter used to watch demolition ranch on youtube and a lot of his videos were of shooting/guns and they were all taken down.

I never saw it, but why would they take that down? Absent illegalities?

Pretty strange to me.

Sad, really.

yeah cos that would help wouldnt it? giving guns to bigoted football hooligans.... what could possibly go wrong?

I can tell you aren't open-minded to the idea that British people have a right to preserve their culture and heritage.

Last edited:
Then again, nobody is forced to use YT to A) disseminate info, or B) make money so.....

I see the idea that these mediums are public utilities gaining traction. Wouldn't be surprised to see Google and Facebook face much more regulation soon.

Progressive liberalism...
giphy.gif

It might help those "bigoted hooligans" regain control of the country which their ancestors built over the course of a couple thousand years. It's unfortunate that you have such a deep-seated contempt for those "bigoted hooligans." I can tell you aren't open-minded to the idea that British people have a right to preserve their culture and heritage in their own homeland. That's okay. Some disagreements cannot be settled with words – which brings us back to the Second Amendment...
yeah because guns are the answer to all of life's problems arent they?

how long do you think it would take for the UK government to turn the army onto those idiots if they had guns? You fucking goons dont have a clue about this country and ignorant ideas such as giving the EDL guns shows how idiotic you actually are

It might help those "bigoted hooligans" regain control of the country which their ancestors built over the course of a couple thousand years. It's unfortunate that you have such a deep-seated contempt for those "bigoted hooligans." I can tell you aren't open-minded to the idea that British people have a right to preserve their culture and heritage in their own homeland. That's okay. Some disagreements cannot be settled with words – which brings us back to the Second Amendment...

That is the problem right there. A lot of people don't believe the English have a right to England. I think eventually civil war will happen. Enoch Powell had no idea how right he was going to be

Weird to see an American lecturing a Brit on British culture.

Why don't you go and ask some native British people how they feel about it? Besides, unlike many of the invaders over there, I actually have British blood. I can speak about the mother country just like the Mexicans here speak about their mother country.
if the best solution you can offer is arming the EDL...... on behalf of the "mother country" I would happily ask you to stay out of our business!

thank you my American friend

if the best solution you can offer is arming the EDL...... on behalf of the "mother country" I would happily ask you to stay out of our business!

thank you my American friend

Where are your great grandparents from? Be honest.

Wars (and thus, by proxy, guns) are the only way to settle certain disputes – fundamental questions about national identity, role and structure of government, possession of land, loyalty, etc. Peace is a great thing, but there are plenty of things in this life worth fighting for.

You're nuts if you think native Brits will exterminate their brethren to avoid being called racist by occupying foreigners. "The military" is made up of people, and plenty of them have nativist / nationalist sentiments about the direction of their homeland. Anyway, militia / guerilla / paramilitary groups have defeated militaries and overthrown governments before. That is the history of just about every country on the map. I personally hope Brits overthrow their government and form a new one.
you think the queens army wont be used against rebelling subjects who are trying to overthrow the queens government?

do tell me more about your knowledge of the "mother country"?

Why don't you go and ask some native British people how they feel about it? Besides, unlike many of the invaders over there, I actually have British blood. I can speak about the mother country just like the Mexicans here speak about their mother country.

There is a part of the famous french novel Submission where a professor is talking to a jewish person and replies I don't have an Israel to go to if Europe falls. Perhaps we should make America the Israel for Europeans.
which side?

Where is your father from?

Where is your father from?
that wasnt what was asked, thats why I specified which side, as one side had a hand in my upbringing..... and one didnt. guess which one?

oh and Iran is the answer to your question, but you already knew that

This why I don't have too much sympathy for police officers, or politicians, who are murdered:rolleyes:
You're really chipping away at that "extremist" myth with comments like this one.

i.e. don't say shit like this. You're not helping.

you think the queens army wont be used against rebelling subjects who are trying to overthrow the queens government?

do tell me more about your knowledge of the "mother country"?

The Queen's soldiers might be deployed against their countrymen, but they'd be demoralized, and they'd ultimately defect or suffer defeat. How could you, an alleged Scotsman, doubt such a proposition? Scotland won its independence when some "rebelling subjects" defeated The Crown. And let's not forget what those "rebelling subjects" in France did to Louis XVI. And then there were those "rebelling subjects" who defeated the British Army to found that one country ... What was it again? Oh yeah: America.

So c'mon bruh. Let's not pretend that "the Queen's Army" can stop the People from having their way.

that wasnt what was asked, thats why I specified which side, as one side had a hand in my upbringing..... and one didnt. guess which one?

oh and Iran is the answer to your question, but you already knew that

BothDifficultHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Back