I don’t think Trump is racist at all

the numbers only tell a part of the story but the problem is real.The blacks killed by blacks number is right. It really is 90%. The white vs white numbers are wrong though, thats closer to 80%.

Lol, wow.

Trump: 81% of whites are killed by blacks

Reality: 15%

The way you just dismissed this is scary. Since when is lying rebranded as telling part of the story? Lol.

Lol, wow.

Trump: 81% of whites are killed by blacks

Reality: 15%

The way you just dismissed this is scary. Since when is lying rebranded as telling part of the story? Lol.
Didn't I point that out when I said 80% of whites were killed by whites?

I'm not getting into this. Just telling you that those #s aren't as far off as people pretend they are.

Didn't I point that out when I said 80% of whites were killed by whites?

I'm not getting into this. Just telling you that those #s aren't as far off as people pretend they are.

Lol. Let's take a look at the numbers.

Blacks killed by whites: 7.6 percent (Trump says 2%, exaggerated 3x)

Whites killed by whites: 82.4 percent. (Trump says 16%, exaggerated 5x)

Whites killed by blacks: 14.8 percent. (Trump says 81%, exaggerated 5x)

Blacks killed by blacks: 90 percent (Trump says 97%, added 7%)

Trumps "facts" attributed to a non-existent source. LOL. Just completely made up. Here you are though, defending it. Why? What is the disconnect that prevents you from being principled here?

Those are close? On what planet? This is indefensible, and your position is laughable here. You need to stay tethered to reality Seano.

Hey @LogicalInsanity I see you lingering. This is what I'm talking about. There's no defending this, yet somehow, people will walk that plank and defend it. It would be hilarious if these people weren't going out and voting.

He's the kind of racist that pretty much all of east Asia and Africa are. He identifies with his culture more, that's it.

racist leaders don't put minorities in their cabinet, certainly not unqualified ones at that....

just saying

Trumps "facts" attributed to a non-existent source. LOL. Just completely made up. Here you are though, defending it. Why? What is the disconnect that prevents you from being principled here?

Those are close? On what planet? This is indefensible, and your position is laughable here. You need to stay tethered to reality Seano.

Hey @LogicalInsanity I see you lingering. This is what I'm talking about. There's no defending this, yet somehow, people will walk that plank and defend it. It would be hilarious if these people weren't going out and voting.

I was logged in, but not really lingering.

This has been one of my criticism of Trump, the reposting of this Meme on his twitter.
it served no purpose, but solely to inflame folks, and energize some members of his base.

not only that, this meme wasn't very accurate either.

It was foolhardy to tweet this, let alone defending it.

To the fabricated information he Tweeted, and to people in this thread who still defend it. Almost gleefully closing their mind off to facts, and embracing lies. People who learn about the world from memes.

For all of the "derangement" talk on this forum, I would think some of you guys would be principled enough to call a spade a spade here. Right now, we are comparing Trump's tweet to the real facts, and they are completely fabricated. They are lies.

Yet some people will still defend it. 2 + 2 = 5. When somebody is that unabashedly opposed to facts, what do you even say?

I have never heard him judge anyone on their race, ever.
He is, in fact, one of the least racist people out there due to the fact that he does not refrain from criticizing due to their race, which is a form of racism that is at an alltime high right now.
He can be considered sexist, imo, not that I give a shit.

To the fabricated information he Tweeted, and to people in this thread who still defend it. Almost gleefully closing their mind off to facts, and embracing lies. People who learn about the world from memes.

For all of the "derangement" talk on this forum, I would think some of you guys would be principled enough to call a spade a spade here. Right now, we are comparing Trump's tweet to the real facts, and they are completely fabricated. They are lies.

Yet some people will still defend it. 2 + 2 = 5. When somebody is that unabashedly opposed to facts, what do you even say?

I responded just below that post

Where are these ones coming from?
I have looked and many sets of these numbers, and there is usually a ton of discrepancy. I believe the one I most recently checked (and I can’t remember the source, bad on me) had a massive ‘unknown’ gulfing between where ‘blacks on blacks’ and ‘whites on blacks’ might otherwise meet. It lined up decently with other sources and appeared that some other sources were throwing all ‘unknowns’ into the category of their preference.
Sorry, that was vague.
Where are your stats coming from?
Does anyone know the most legit source for these stats?
Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Trump is far from perfect, and should screen and rehearse what he says WAY more than he does. That said, it would be hard not to misspeak sometimes when you are constantly asked questions and/or tweeting. I think politics knows this, and seasoned politicians avoid this by playing both sides, speaking in circles and saying nothing concrete. Maybe it’s just the devil I don’t know, but I find it refreshing having someone shoot from the hip or heart, even if it means he fucks up a lot. It would bother me a lot, though, if his word was taken as gospel. It really isn’t, in fact, I think the opposite of what he says is taken as gospel a lot of the time.

I agree 100% that what was said was ignorant and mean-spirited. I can also see why people might think it was racist. But I think assuming he just doesn’t like black people, or thinks less of them because of their race, is totally wrong.

Does it really matter what he actually feelz on the inside? He is playing to ethnic and racial resentment / anxiety for votes, that’s a huge part of his appeal. I don’t see why we need to parse it down to such a fine line, he is acting like a bigoted ass to get the bigoted ass vote. Ok so he is not a grand wizard, fair enough.

Last edited:
Where are these ones coming from?
I have looked and many sets of these numbers, and there is usually a ton of discrepancy. I believe the one I most recently checked (and I can’t remember the source, bad on me) had a massive ‘unknown’ gulfing between where ‘blacks on blacks’ and ‘whites on blacks’ might otherwise meet. It lined up decently with other sources and appeared that some other sources were throwing all ‘unknowns’ into the category of their preference.
Sorry, that was vague.
Where are your stats coming from?
Does anyone know the most legit source for these stats?
Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Trump is far from perfect, and should screen and rehearse what he says WAY more than he does. That said, it would be hard not to misspeak sometimes when you are constantly asked questions and/or tweeting. I think politics knows this, and seasoned politicians avoid this by playing both sides, speaking in circles and saying nothing concrete. Maybe it’s just the devil I don’t know, but I find it refreshing having someone shoot from the hip or heart, even if it means he fucks up a lot. It would bother me a lot, though, if his word was taken as gospel. It really isn’t, in fact, I think the opposite of what he says is taken as gospel a lot of the time.

The FBI.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

This is where you guys turn a blind eye. You just said it is easy for him to misspeak sometimes, but that is not what he did here at all. In this case, he found some incredibly obviously fabricated facts on a fucking meme, and then he spread that bullshit to the world.

A meme. He retweeted a meme. A meme that was full of lies, and had a picture of a black guy with a bandana over his face, holding a sideways gun, and a fabricated source at the bottom. A meme that was 100% obviously fake, and clearly created by somebody pushing a racist agenda. The kind of meme circulated by the dumbest of the dumb Americans.

Is he an imbecile? Does he send money to Nigeria? Does he forward chain mail if it promises bad luck to those who don't?

This goes way beyond "misspeaking" and into territory of somebody who is just plain stupid, or had some other agenda behind spreading lies about black people. It's one or the other.

Last edited:
The FBI.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

This is where you guys turn a blind eye. You just said it is easy for him to misspeak sometimes, but that is not what he did here at all. In this case, he found some incredibly obviously fabricated facts on a fucking meme, and then he spread that bullshit to the world.

A meme. He retweeted a meme. A meme that was full of lies, and had a picture of a black guy with a bandana over his face, holding a sideways gun, and a fabricated source at the bottom. A meme that was 100% obviously fake, and clearly created by somebody pushing a racist agenda. The kind of meme circulated by the dumbest of the dumb Americans.

Is he an imbecile? Does he send money to Nigeria? Does he forward chain mail if it promises bad luck to those who don't?

This goes way beyond "misspeaking" and into territory of somebody who is just plain stupid, or had some other agenda behind spreading lies about black people. It's one or the other.

Did you see my reply?

Did you see my reply?

Yeah, I appreciate you saying it's foolish to defend that tweet. I personally would say it's a whole lot deeper than just foolishness. Foolishness is believing it in the first place. Defending it once it's been proven false is something else entirely, and it's something more disturbing because it shows an unwillingness to accept reality.

The FBI.

thanks for the stats. its a bit muddled that graph.
i appreciate your views on this.

id like to add that we rarely talk about how little violent crime Asians and Latins commit in America. Whites and blacks appear to have more problems in their communities by stats, blacks moreso by capita, which is what we focus on and might be better off not focusing on. There doesnt really appear to be a boatload of racist violent crime, or at least, the two colors avoid each other, but the violence is coming from within in both cases.

I hadnt actually even seen the meme post Trump made, even though you guys probably talked about it earlier in this thread, sorry. I agree that it is foolish to post it without screening harder, and much worse to defend it stubbornly. I still dont think he is racist (perhaps i am just being optimistic), he wears his heart on his sleeve, and gets quite emotional about chemical weapons and im sure stats like the ones he saw. He should be way more pragmatic.

One thing about racism, I want to get this out there, I think, judging from peoples posts and words amongst people i know, people DO see in color and in class, too. Part reductionist thinking and part tribal, maybe. Like, I cheered for Gusto over Jones before I had any dirt on Jones (in truth i dont care about his dirt, or Gus’ for that matter, but i dont love Jones’ personality now that i know him). Part of it is I always go for the underdog, and people were saying Jones was unbeatable,but a part, too, was that my people came from Gus’ land and he looks like me a bit, and i want those people to at least show up in the picture of world’s toughest men.

What Im saying is, Im racist. But, I think everyone is. So, when I say Trump isnt racist, I think he probably is, and probably doesnt love gays, but he hasnt passed anything to go after blacks or homos, and i dont think he has ever even hinted at it. We all have preferences, you just have to step out for perspective and realize everyone deserves proper treatment. Id rather date a fit girl than a fat girl, doesnt mean i intend to be mean to the fat girls.

I get what you are seeing - that Trump is putting out false stats to make blacks look bad, or even to appeal to ONE SECTION of his base -and you might be right. I think he is just emotional and not good at all at admitting he is wrong.

and ya, it is really bad to not check harder into false stats that say as much as those do. Very unprofessional.

I have never heard him judge anyone on their race, ever.

Other than the Mexican judge, but don't worry just throw it on the pile of painfully obvious stuff you have to ignore in order to say the kind of stuff you just posted.

These threads are useless, no offence. Let me guess, some people said Trump is racist, others said he isn't, Mexicans and Charlotteville were brought up, and not a single person conceded a point.

How close was I?

Other than the Mexican judge, but don't worry just throw it on the pile of painfully obvious stuff you have to ignore in order to say the kind of stuff you just posted.
do you mean the one that he said he wasnt being impartial to Mexicans because he was a Mexican?
To me, that isnt someone being racist as much as it is an accusation of another for being racist (rightly or wrongly), which happens to Trump all the time. Same as saying “Trump puts white people ahead of minorites”.

Back