I don’t think Trump is racist at all

I said Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. And maybe I’m wrong, and most of them are.

But does that mean that criticising them because of where they’re from and what they’re culture is like makes you racist?

If a guy cuts me off and almost causes me to crash while driving, I’d call him an effin’ a-hole. If he happened to be Chinese, would that make me racist?

Now you are trying to make the poster you replied to do the work for you since you did not make any viable points or arguments of your own and that while trolling which ought to be the easiest way to make good points....

In fact everything in this post is just stupid as shit but I dont expect much since you are trying to run defense for Trump -- an obvious fucking racist bigot.......

Here is a post from @kpt018
"He has a history of discriminatory rental practices (was sued for keeping blacks from renting), said Mexicans are rapist and murders (some are good people though lol), said there are good people on both sides of the Charlottesville nazi march, he said a Mexican judge was biased because of his heritage, he demanded Obama's birth certificate, said he wants jews counting his money and he hates that black guys count his money, "shithole countries" and on and on."

"So he's not openly saying whites are superior and he's not dropping N bombs but short of that I'm not sure how much more evidence you need!"

Oh and he was/is a fucking "Birther".........

My favorite example of the race argument in America:

"Islam isn't a race! So hating it can't make you racist."

The same person at rally: "Go back to you country and rape kids you sick bastard!!!"

Random stranger: "I'm an Indian born in Brooklyn, please stop yelling at me."

Racism is very present in America, the hilarity is it's so misguided now it's just slowly circling in on itself. The age when people were different colors is gonna sound like the stuff of imaginations one day...

I never even heard people say Trump was a racist until he started running for president and became a republican. Which I found to be kind of a left field thing because Trump has been around and on TV since I was a kid and I always thought he was a funny dude.

do you mean the one that he said he wasnt being impartial to Mexicans because he was a Mexican?
To me, that isnt someone being racist as much as it is an accusation of another for being racist (rightly or wrongly), which happens to Trump all the time. Same as saying “Trump puts white people ahead of minorites”.

He's not Mexican though is he? He's American.

He was questioned on his ability to due his job properly due to his ethnicity, which is pretty much the textbook definition of racism.

If your reason for thinking someone is racist is due to their ethnicity, that is racist. By definition.

I never even heard people say Trump was a racist until he started running for president and became a republican.

He was caught up in racial discrimination lawsuits since the 1970's.

How do basic, easily fact checked falsehoods get repeated so often? Is it ignorance or lies?

These threads are useless, no offence. Let me guess, some people said Trump is racist, others said he isn't, Mexicans and Charlotteville were brought up, and not a single person conceded a point.

How close was I?

Some people have said Trump isn't racist. Then when it's pointed out that he literally said a U.S. citizen was incapable of doing their job based on their ethnicity, the mental acrobatics start and people find a way to justify it.

What you believe doesn't make you a racist. It's who supports you or if you eat a chicken sandwich from a business with a social conservative owner.

When I look at all the shit Trump talks about people from other countries or other cultures, I fail to see the racism. I guess you could say he’s a bigot when it comes to other cultures, but that isn’t racism.

Islam isn’t a race. Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. They simply come from a culture very different than ours, and I think that’s why he is critical of them. He doesn’t want Mexicans/Haitians nor Muslims pouring into the country unchecked.

It’s unfair to call him racist though. The fact that most Muslims are Middle Eastern, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t discriminate against them. And the fact that most Mexicans are not white, also doesn’t mean you can’t discriminate against them.

If Trump has a problem with someone because of their religious ideology, or because they don’t speak English and come from a country with tons of problems, he shouldn’t be called racist because he has something against them. It’s like you can’t say Islam scares you, or Mexico has tons of problems, because if you do, you’re racist.

The fact is, Islam IS scary, and Mexico IS a dump (mostly). But because those people are not white, Trump is racist for pointing those two facts out?

Does anybody agree? If I’m wrong, then please tell me how.

No. You think it's OK for our president to be a bigot towards others?

Then why are you posting racist propaganda? Why don't you post the true stats fella?
Do you have a source to show us that fits your agenda better?

Lol. Let's take a look at the numbers.

Blacks killed by whites: 7.6 percent (Trump says 2%, exaggerated 3x)

Whites killed by whites: 82.4 percent. (Trump says 16%, exaggerated 5x)

Whites killed by blacks: 14.8 percent. (Trump says 81%, exaggerated 5x)

Blacks killed by blacks: 90 percent (Trump says 97%, added 7%)

Trumps "facts" attributed to a non-existent source. LOL. Just completely made up. Here you are though, defending it. Why? What is the disconnect that prevents you from being principled here?

Those are close? On what planet? This is indefensible, and your position is laughable here. You need to stay tethered to reality Seano.

Hey @LogicalInsanity I see you lingering. This is what I'm talking about. There's no defending this, yet somehow, people will walk that plank and defend it. It would be hilarious if these people weren't going out and voting.

Why do you Think he tweets racist propaganda?

Lol, wow.

Trump: 81% of whites are killed by blacks

Reality: 15%

The way you just dismissed this is scary. Since when is lying rebranded as telling part of the story? Lol.

Remember when Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless dress was inappropriate and degrading the presidency? Fucking hilariousness at this point that is.....

Trump, through his lying alone has done more damage to our country than anyone besides Nixon. Trumps lying is a cesspool of moral and psychological corruption. We are all worse just for having him occupy the office.

Of course Trump isn't racist. He's been in the media spolight since the 1970's, and he was never accussed of being racist before he ran for president. Trump was praised by people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in the past for his connections with the black community. He had several close friendships with black atheletes, such as Mike Tyson, that spanned years. Tyson said he supported Trump because he was always good to him. Tyson said other politicians saw him as a bad n**ger, and they wouldn't do anything for him the way Trump has in the past. Trump was obviously never a white supremacist like the idiots in our leftest media like to lie about.

The real racist are the leftist who viciously attack any black that steps off the democrat plantation. The left has thrown around the word racist to stop all debate on issues like illegal immigration for a long time. That's the only reason people are calling Trump a racist now. The fact is that white, hispanic, and black Americans support a lot of the same stuff, and the left are terrified that black voters are starting to free themselves from the democrat plantation.

Trump: Against illegal immigration and wants to build a border wall to prevent it.

Media: Trump is racist against Mexicans because all Mexican Americans are illegal immigrants.

Trump: Violent gang MS13 are animals.

Media: Trump is a racist because he thinks all Mexican American immigrants are gangsters that murder and traffic in human life and are the same as MS13.

Trump: Felons shouldn't be able to vote.

Media: That's racist because all black people are felons and wouldn't be able to vote.

Of course Trump isn't racist. He's been in the media spolight since the 1970's, and he was never accussed of being racist before he ran for president. .

Why does this getting repeated? He was subject of racial discrimination lawsuits due to his housing businesses.

How do you feel about Trump saying Judge Curiel wasn't suitable due to his ethnicity? Isn't that the definition of racism?

Not racism, these people come from failed countires because of their ideas and. Beliefs.

A smart leader would not let the mentality which causes them to fail to be brought to other places.

Some are extremely rude, they never heard the term when in rome and demand things from their host country without showing they are grateful first

I think most people can agree that whenever a white person criticizes a person of color in any way, shape, or form, the absolute first conclusion that we all jump to, is racism.

If you argue otherwise, you are in complete denial.

For the shithole comment, I wonder if he would still be called a racist if he threw in other shithole countries like Georgia, Dagestan, Uzbecistan, and Kazakistan. All shithole countries with large white populations.

Personally, I think it wouldn't have mattered.

If Obama called those countries "shit hole countries" there would be uproar.

Back