UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
LDRps50.jpg

Jessica rose Clark against Jessica eye will be very competive. I favour slight Rose but Eye can win a split imo.
The question is if rose can defend the takedowns of Eye

Discussed a bit in General Lines thread, but I like Cowboy and OSP as dogs. Have 1.5u on OSP at +140 and 1.5u on Cowboy at +155.

Took Cowboy as +150 as well and I always bet against Cerrone.

What do you guys think about Jake Mathews he seems to stand out to me in this spot?

What do you guys think about Jake Mathews he seems to stand out to me in this spot?

Will give feedback once line is released.

Discussed a bit in General Lines thread, but I like Cowboy and OSP as dogs. Have 1.5u on OSP at +140 and 1.5u on Cowboy at +155.
Yeah, Tyson Pedro is still unproven imo. He beat only 3 cans in the ufc (Rountree, Craig and Safarov who is the worst lhv in ufc ) SO its hard to bet him against OSP. This fight is a pass for me. OSP is coming from a ko loss so it doesnt give confidence either.

This card starts at 4:30 AM ET. That's too late to stay up and too early to get up for me. I might have to just miss it live and watch after it's over. And I hate doing that.

Not sure. TKO'd by Lee, edged out a win against Holbrook who's not exactly elite, and I thought he lost against Velickovic.
But he won a very good fight against Jingliang. He's only 23 in a tough division, he has plenty of room to grow.

Last edited:
Not sure. TKO'd by Lee, edged out a win against Holbrook who's not exactly elite, and I thought he lost against Velickovic.
But he won a very good fight against Jingliang. He's only 23 in a tough decision, he has plenty of room to grow.
This will be a wrestling match.

This card starts at 4:30 AM ET. That's too late to stay up and too early to get up for me. I might have to just miss it live and watch after it's over. And I hate doing that.
That's how we in Europe have to watch it almost every weekend. I got quiet used to staying up almost every Saturday night, but this afternoon card is pretty sweet for once!

Yeah, Tyson Pedro is still unproven imo. He beat only 3 cans in the ufc (Rountree, Craig and Safarov who is the worst lhv in ufc ) SO its hard to bet him against OSP. This fight is a pass for me. OSP is coming from a ko loss so it doesnt give confidence either.

He got guillotined, but yeah was rocked by Latifi first. Not concerned with a Pedro KO as he doesn't throw punches.

Feel like the leech won't lose two in a row but I could be wrong

Back