SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

partistan? i am not partisan. I dont know what your problem is all you seem to do is see anger and reply with nasty replies.
If you can't figure out what "my problem is" and the reasoning for my nasty replies, you must be a special kind of stupid.

Based on that alone you are not a reliable nor valid source of information. Now you can go shit in both your hands!

I told you to put me on block, so if you don't like the abuse you know how to make it stop

If you can't figure out what "my problem is" and the reasoning for my nasty replies, you must be a special kind of stupid.

Based on that alone you are not a reliable nor valid source of information. Now you can go shit in both your hands!

I told you to put me on block, so if you don't like the abuse you know how to make it stop

Your problem i think is you are arrogant, man child who refuse to believe he can be wrong about anything and is upset that i dispute the extent of holodomor and how what the intended desire and how much death Stalin wanted etc. I proved my point that it is in fact a issue historians debate and contest and most of the world does not buy your claim.

You then claim people who actually starved in the crisis (which did happen) somehow know for 100% fact that the goal was to weaken the entire soviet economy, destroy ukraine, and cost extreme amounts of money to greater union. And that is the issue that historians take at because it is believable stalin wanted to kill off some % of the cossack aka land owners. But they argue the idea that it getting that out of hand was the plan is just not concrete supported.

So...this is it? again?
Look, a Russian!

Russians, what are Russians? You mean, like, from Russia?

Yes, another Russian.

We don't know anything about Russians!

But there was yet another Russian... rinse, repeat...

What conclusion do you draw?
It seems pretty clear.

Your problem i think is you are arrogant, man child who refuse to believe he can be wrong about anything and is upset that i dispute the extent of holodomor and how what the intended desire and how much death Stalin wanted etc. I proved my point that it is in fact a issue historians debate and contest and most of the world does not buy your claim.

You then claim people who actually starved in the crisis (which did happen) somehow know for 100% fact that the goal was to weaken the entire soviet economy, destroy ukraine, and cost extreme amounts of money to greater union. And that is the issue that historians take at because it is believable stalin wanted to kill off some % of the cossack aka land owners. But they argue the idea that it getting that out of hand was the plan is just not concrete supported.
blah blah blah, just because I told you to shit in both hands doesn't mean you need to spread your shit throughout the internet.

You're selling tickets to the policeman's ball to a American black teenager here. I don't want to hear it, I think you are an asshole, I find no value in anything you say, you are at this point a punching bag that I will continue to ridicule and berate at every reply you give. Possibly if your points were presented by someone else who I actually had a level of respect for I'd listen, put in more research effort and thank them for the engaging conversation, but not you. You are someone that if I had half the chance when I wipe my ass I'd throw the shitty toilet paper in your face if you even so much as said "good morning" to me.

All you have to do it go away, but you won't, your arrogance won't allow it so the abuse will continue as long as you reply to me.

blah blah blah, just because I told you to shit in both hands doesn't mean you need to spread your shit throughout the internet.

You're selling tickets to the policeman's ball to a American black teenager here. I don't want to hear it, I think you are an asshole, I find no value in anything you say, you are at this point a punching bag that I will continue to ridicule and berate at every reply you give. Possibly if your points were presented by someone else who I actually had a level of respect for I'd listen, put in more research effort and thank them for the engaging conversation, but not you. You are someone that if I had half the chance when I wipe my ass I'd throw the shitty toilet paper in your face if you even so much as said "good morning" to me.

All you have to do it go away, but you won't, your arrogance won't allow it so the abuse will continue as long as you reply to me.

what are you talking about. Why so angry? my points are facts. You are ignorant man

what are you talking about. Why so angry? my points are facts. You are ignorant man
Yet you just keep coming back like a small child that wants to attention, regardless if it's the backhand from your drunken father, enjoy your 55 year life expectancy.

I'd go to a strip club and spit in a Russian strippers face right now, but I don't feel like spending the extra $5.

I have a sinking feeling that this post will be ignored.

Sad, because it's 100% truth.

He was. Letting Russia take Crimea was a disgrace. But at last we now know that the international community doesn’t really care if countries expand their borders by war, which may come in handy should we need to support SK in an conflict against NK again.

He was. Letting Russia take Crimea was a disgrace. But at last we now know that the international community doesn’t really care if countries expand their borders by war, which may come in handy should we need to support SK in an conflict against NK again.

And now President Trump is like "Meh, it really wasn't a big deal after all..."

Yeah, so just bend over and take it up the butt so we don't piss off the "only country on earth capable of destroying us", which is not true, there are a few countries that could if you are referring to nuclear exchange, if you're talking about conventional forces war well then you'd be talking about NO ONE, if you're talking economically well I hate to break it to you but Russia barely qualifies for the G 20 let alone the G 8, their economic power ranks them about around 12th so as far economic "destruction" not even on their best day and the US's worst day.

So you favor following the "bitch doctrine" got it.
The 1970's called and wants its cold war back. Its far past time to make actual peace with Russia.

This the same Russia that interferes with our elections and buzzes our air and sea military?
You mean they interfered with our elections the same way we interfere with other countries elections? Pot calling the kettle black. But yea sure, there is no need for peace with them. I am sure they will point that 7000 strong nuclear arsenal elsewhere.

You mean they interfered with our elections the same way we interfere with other countries elections? Pot calling the kettle black. But yea sure, there is no need for peace with them. I am sure they will point that 7000 strong nuclear arsenal elsewhere.
Huh.
You say we did it too. I guess that makes it okay.

Trump said long before the Russia conspiracy was born that he wanted better relations with Russia. Then the conspiracy theorists had to come up with an excuse for why Hillary lost. Now Trump sticking to his campaign message is being attacked based solely on a conspiracy theory with little evidence.

Trump said long before the Russia conspiracy was born that he wanted better relations with Russia. Then the conspiracy theorists had to come up with an excuse for why Hillary lost. Now Trump sticking to his campaign message is being attacked based solely on a conspiracy theory with little evidence.
The meeting was about adoptions, and the Librul media twisted it to make it look like everyone at that meeting lied.

So S.A next? Or was the 100 million to Ivanka not enough?

Of course he said that during his election, he was already a comrade. There has never been a campaign where every single person in it seems to have corespondance with Russia's government, in fact none. If you cant see what Russia is trying to do OR think what they are doing is ok, you might be watching too much Fox and Infowars. FFS read up on the topic a little. You Trump cultists are so fucked up, its unbelieveable. You dont know history, you dont understand what happened in the last 70 years.

You probably think coal is the future, because Trump.

Only because he has been trying to get a Trump tower in Russia for years, the man only cares about himself.

Back