NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

I translate A level athletes to above average athletes on the best steroids/PEDs available.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
American football suck

Clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

In France, the best athletes play soccer. In America, the best athletes play basketball and football.

American football suck

Adrian Peterson would rip a tennis player in half and play volleyball with their torso.

Watch a highlight reel of Randy Moss/Michael Vick then come talk to me

Roberto carlos tko everybody in the ufc with low kick only

They've gotta be better athletes. I mean... They get paid more than MMA fighters.

You're confusing athleticism with cardio.

A starting NFL RB/WR/DB/LB is so far above any soccer/tennis player in overall athleticism it's not even worth making a thread about.

Rugby League Player Anthony Mundine

5 or so world titles, unlike NFL players these guys play a sport that promotes fatigue so cardio has to be on point.

images

Last edited:
It is a fair point that NFL has the biggest and most explosive guys, but TS has a point. Their "A level talent" means absolutely nothing if you force them to play a different sport, and they can't move their body worth sheeit if they need to hang off of something. The guys on American Ninja Warrior are more balanced as athletes than NFL guys, but of course they can't compete in pure strength or sprint speed. In any case, the biggest athletes aren't necessarily the best just because their particular sport favors them over smaller guys.

Personally, I think basketball players are the best athletes in the world. To be the size that a lot of them are while remaining as co-ordinated as they are is no easy feat.

My athletes are better than yours at doing an arbitrary and very specific kind of exercices!

I still can't help but to remember when the coachs challenge in TUF was centered around gridiron football and JDS still beat Lesnar.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about, but thanks for playing.

Back