UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

Yes, you're probably playing bagpipes in a kilt right this very moment. :rolleyes: Probably gonna herd your sheep with your faithful collie sidekick after that. I feel for ya tho man You're obviously caught in very difficult spot. "Who am I? Which culture do I identify with?" The fact of the matter is, Scottish customs and traditions would die if entrusted to your care. They have no meaning to you, because you're clearly not assimilated into authentic Scottish culture. At best, you're a part of the global cosmopolitan culture which treats all people as interchangeable (probably live in Edinburgh, Glasgow, or some other densely populated urban center – far away from Scottish influence). It's essentially the same in all big cities across the world now - economic migrants and globalist transients cluster in urban areas, traditional Citizens in the suburbs and countryside. That's not really your fault. European leaders, along with the rest of the West, implemented some pretty irresponsible immigration policies which allowed people to immigrate faster than they could assimilate. But don't expect the Scottish people listen to you lecture them about tolerance forever. At some point, for their own survival, they're going to have to shatter your politically correct illusions. Prepare yourself for rejection.
what does that even mean? I was raised by my Scottish side of my family, I dont know any arabic or farsi, havent met any family from my dads side. Ive lived entirely as a Scot for my entire existence..... but Im brown. Yet you dont think Ive lived like a Scot because Im not wearing a kilt and playing a set of bagpipes right this very second?

you really are a fucking mongo lol

You hate those pesky "natives." It's obvious. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the better.
if by "those natives" you mean the EDL? then yes...... yes I do

if on the other hand you mean "white people" then of course I dont, thats the most stupid idea Ive heard from you
That's not terrorism bruh.
LMAO

nice I'm from aberdeen, slap des boys around
Grangemouth..... you know, one of the densely populated areas of around 17,000 people

its that dense I can hardly move, theres just no space

That is great for now but the point James is making is what about when they demand we pay the jizya? Do you think we can vote them out then? Or will we need to take up arms?
who is we? dont tell me you are from the UK?

You watch too many movies. The police and security services see the garbage going on as much as the oh so vaunted 'innocent civiliian'.

Why would you consider people fighting for their rights/lives a terrorist group?

And why would you consider them Russian?
Media is definitely working.
are you really that dumb? look up the definition of the word terrorist.... thats why, because thats what they would be.

Soon urinals will be outlawed in the UK because all the men there will be sitting down to pee.

Lol. Hugo Weaving is the one. Fuck Neo.

I still think you're wrong about jobs and pensions over people. It's not there yet, but it's getting closer. Gonna take one big act for people to fight back.

Thought it might be Tommy Robinson but looks like a little more might be needed.
you really thought that Tommy fucking Robinson would be the be man that sparked a rebellion in the UK?

also why do you want to see that happen? as already mentioned in this thread that would be disastrous for the UK, yet here are the fucktards of the WR hoping it happens?

Soon urinals will be outlawed in the UK because all the men there will be sitting down to pee.

I'm already there why stand up when you can sit down , harder for homo's to look at my dinkle as well .

you really thought that Tommy fucking Robinson would be the be man that sparked a rebellion in the UK?

also why do you want to see that happen? as already mentioned in this thread that would be disastrous for the UK, yet here are the fucktards of the WR hoping it happens?

Maybe they're just waiting for David Copeland to break out and reignite the flame.....

harder for homo's to look at my dinkle as well .
giphy.gif

Disagree. I'm old enough to remember the Miner's Strike; coppers used to taunt the miners by waving £10 notes at them. Miners were on strike pay while the coppers were getting huge amounts of overtime. Leaving aside whether or not the strike itself was a good idea, the coppers showed absolutely no empathy towards the strikers, and thought nothing of smashing them over the heads with batons or charging at them on horseback.

Police themselves tell jokes about the SPG, the elite riot unit that was heavily involved in breaking the strike,

"After the Miner's Strike was over, the SPG wanted to push on to Moscow".

Correct the Police would single out the shop stewards drag them out of the picket line and beat the shit out of them, many couldn't work again afterwards.

It was right at the time when camera's were sort of knew to the police so some was caught on tape.

lol at Canadian faux Europeans

The denial and bitterness of some minorities...

Once again Americans, Canadians, Australians, Afrikaners etc are not the same and not the same as Europeans.

so you think arming the EDL would be a good idea right? sounds like something youd get behind

Why don't you just admit you want to see all these countries flooded with non white immigrants because you're a bitter minority. You know full well the damage that it causes to a country and the social tension it creates but you defend it anyway. You're all giddy with delusional delight.

I would personally get behind much better immigration policies and ideas like benefits for those that have children but don't be surprised if your insanity causes a violent push back.

The denial and bitterness of some minorities...

Once again Americans, Canadians, Australians, Afrikaners etc are not the same and not the same as Europeans.

Why don't you just admit you want to see all these countries flooded with non white immigrants because you're a bitter minority. You know full well the damage that it causes to a country and the social tension it creates but you defend it anyway. You're all giddy with delusional delight.

I would personally get behind much better immigration policies and ideas like benefits for those that have children but don't be surprised if your insanity causes a violent push back.
tenor.gif

Back