Was Greg Hardy really that popular in American Football?

Reggie White (the only other defensive I know ) did 21, right? I don't even know what it sack in AF is, but it means that White was very very good right?
Sacks are tackles of the opposing team's quarterback. This is the real purpose of the defensive end as their position is to run around the end of the offensive line and stop the QB from passing. However, tackles of running backs and receivers also matter. If you want to see one of the scariest DEs in the game look at footage of a healthy JJ Watt or Jadeveon Clowney from the Houston Texans. They are a very formidable tandem.

But it's not a world record, right? What exactly is it a record of?
a team record of15 sacks in a year which is impressive but he was just a above average player if that is what your asking

Sacks are tackles of the opposing team's quarterback. This is the real purpose of the defensive end as their position is to run around the end of the offensive line and stop the QB from passing. However, tackles of running backs and receivers also matter. If you want to see one of the scariest DEs in the game look at footage of a healthy JJ Watt or Jadeveon Clowney from the Houston Texans. They are a very formidable tandem.

They're considered better than Reggie White and Greg Hardy?
Damn, never ever heard of them. Will research

a team record of15 sacks in a year which is impressive but he was just a above average player if that is what your asking

In other words, before the assault he was not more popular than...hmm... dunno, War Machine before the assault?

Reggie White (the only other defensive I know ) did 21, right? I don't even know what it sack in AF is, but it means that White was very very good right?
Yeah, Reggie White is one of the best ever at his position. Hardy was never on his level, but he was still really really good

Reggie White is arguably the GOAT at defensive end. Sack = tackle on the qb behind the line of scrimmage. Basically the main job of defensive ends

American Football, the game so shit that only one nation even takes an interest.

He was a rising superstar with the Panthers. Maybe I only know that because I have season tix. He became toxic to the locker room after the charges surfaced and the team owner cut him loose.

In other words, before the assault he was not more popular than...hmm... dunno, War Machine before the assault?
There is 2,000 players in the NFL. He wasn't on some Tom Brady level of popular but in Dallas or Carolina I am sure he was known when he was out in public.

I assume he had to go through the six month USADA period before being on Dana White's contenders? Or do they not test for that, since the fighters there aren't under UFC contract yet?

What a strange thing to say.

why so? look at all the elite athletes in soccer, they are manlets, i mean ffs they had to give messi growth hormone to get to manlet size from dwarf size. Rugby players are close to NFL size but lack the speed, field vision and brains of american elites, hence why guys who have tried crossing over never make the teams. We will see what happens with Jordan Mailata this year, he is coming in as a lineman though so doesn't have to worry about the field vision as much.

So rugby is c or d league then considering all the elite rugby players who come and try football can't even make the teams
Yes rugby is also a shit sport, no once gives a fuck about rugby.

Household name? As a player, not by a long shot. As a wife beater, maybe.

Was all pro at defensive line and Jerry Jones tried his best to clean up the situation, but the NFL suspended him for the season.

I believe in second chances but this guy was a real scumbag. Allegedly.

Ah...yeah that's how good I am with American football lol...I don't even know who's on which position.

Just check who I know of defensive ends....hmmm....I know Reggie White! Is it good enough? :)

He is no where near as good as Reggie, if that helps.

Back