NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

It's more popular because even the poorest countries on the planet can sport an international team and be somewhat competitive.
[citation needed]

What the heck kind of point is this?

I'm not even really a soccer fan and I can see what is obvious.

Last edited:
Actually per capita USA does worse than UK at the Olympics. Never mind adding in all of the planet.

You didn't even get double the amount of medals the UK got in Rio yet your population is 5 times more. So you are being brainwashed right off the bat with that suggestion.
Soccer's 3 best players ever are all literal manlets LOL. That's beyond embarrassing, even for a dull sport like soccer. Case closed buddeh

<28>

Those billions of people are all inferior to American athletes in terms of physical ability. There's a reason why the US has more Olympic gold medals than some continents combined. NFL and NBA players are far better athletes than scrawny soccer players.
Per capita, Usa rank at the bottom of every olympics...

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

I like AF but its laughable how tired they get even with all the breaks for commercials and stuff.

Rugby players get a 15min break at HT and some usually play the whole 80mins.

He's the world's number 1 athlete in the world's number 1 sport. NFL isn't even number 2. It's a 1 country sport. Don't you find it odd that you have somehow got the best athletes in the world localised entirely in 1 country playing a sport only 1 country cares about?

Its literally one of the only 'big sports' that the entire world doesn't get to play, other than USA, and conveniently they think that they would be the best at it no matter what. Just like soccer right.

Lacks the contact, seems anytime a player gets touched in soccer they get concussed or seriously injured.

Now imagine them fighting
they are trying to draw fouls, plenty of basketball players do the exact same thing

its has nothing to do with toughness

A level comes in many forms, a top sprinter is an A-level athlete and a long distance world champion is also an A-level athlete, this doesn't mean one could dominate the others sport. NFL athletes are just fast twitch athletes able to explode for small periods of time before needing a rest, this doesn't translate to MMA at all, so even when the athletes do cross over their training has to completely change and there's no telling whether they'll adapt or not.

NFL doesn't train for endurance because they don't have to, so your argument is pointless.

LMAO a sport that doesn't have endurance in it but they are so A level.. we also got people claiming Cardio isn't athl
When people say A level athlete they mean big black dudes, and unless the UFC heavy weight roster is comprised of 90% african american fighters, people will always claim that the UFC only contains part time B and C level athletes. That of course would be destroyed by any NBA or NFL player that trained martial arts for 3 days.

It's like people refuse to believe that a white dude can beat up a black dude. Really strange.

Right, even though 40 or 50% of the current champ roster is white, and before it was 70% but it went down.. Had one dude telling me there is no white champs yesterday, had to write off a fucking list ahha.. i was like okay.. let me start with the heavyweight champ.. you know that white dude that has a job and still is the champ.. ok.

Brock Lesnar was in the NFL...

Just saying...

{<jordan}

I have no problem that soccer is not so much about athleticism but skill and team-play
but to deny that the highest level players are A-level athletes is ludicrous

Their workload is also underrated. A high level soccer player in his prime plays 2 to 3 games a week for as ong as the season lasts

Stop it. A double arm amputee could theoretically become the best soccer player in the world. There's almost no other sport in which that could happen. Bo Jackson in his prime outweighed Ronaldo by 60lbs and runs way faster, jumps way higher, has better hand-eye coordination, and has great cardio himself. I don't even know for a fact that Ronaldo has great cardio, because he never runs back on defense. He just explodes in short bursts, but is nowhere near as good at that as an NFL player.

God damn you are brainwashed, a double amputee could be the best player in the world? Since its the most popular sport we would have already seen that if it was possible. Do you even watch football? They use their arms loads of times. Ronaldo the no.1 paid athlete in the world in the no.1 most popular sport in the world is no where near as good as an NFL player? Get the fuck out of here, theres legit massive fat NFL players that can jump lower than your average 175 pound dude because they weight so much, check the combine numbers. You are so brainwashed dude rofl.

LMAO a sport that doesn't have endurance in it but they are so A level.. we also got people claiming Cardio isn't athl

Right, even though 40 or 50% of the current champ roster is white, and before it was 70% but it went down.. Had one dude telling me there is no white champs yesterday, had to write off a fucking list ahha.. i was like okay.. let me start with the heavyweight champ.. you know that white dude that has a job and still is the champ.. ok.
To be fair he has a job schedule that basically allows him the time to train as a full time fighter.

Football is all about short plays with long recovery so I'd have to agree with op about many football players not being A level athletes. Same with hockey, they have short shifts. Rugby is probably the sport that requires the most well rounded athletic profile since you gotta be fast, strong, have good muscular endurance, and be able to play for long stretches of time without breaks.
Hockey players can be out there for 2-3 mins if the team needs them too. They can also get pinned in their own zone without a whistle and will still go down to block shots for over 2 minutes. They definitely have to be ready for long spurts which puts them above football players.

Back