NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Sherdog A-Level athlete = big guy that can run for short intervals and is perhaps still able to jump.

oh jesus.... can we organize all of the who is and isn't, but mostly isn't "A-level" athletes according to some fucktard on sherdog in one massive anthology thread of shame and redundant stupidity?

A level athlete right there. Top of the food chain.

as I said in answer to another post, he is a great athlete, but also a whining lil bitch, but don't let it distract you from the fact he's a great athlete

I wonder how much more “athletic and explosive” UFC fighters would be with the same low level drug testing that the NFL has.

When people say A level athlete they mean big black dudes, and unless the UFC heavy weight roster is comprised of 90% african american fighters, people will always claim that the UFC only contains part time B and C level athletes. That of course would be destroyed by any NBA or NFL player that trained martial arts for 3 days.

It's like people refuse to believe that a white dude can beat up a black dude. Really strange.

nah anyone can believe that. I think people who think that others can't think that have some kind of complexed racism issues (not necessarily you) and they invent this type of things to justify a disproportinate reaction

I 'm not sure TS understands what athleticism is.

You know you yanks are getting desperate when their defense to their 'athletes' is stuff such as 'cardio isn't athletics' and other posts like that in this thread, which lets you know that THEY know, that the NFL isn't some huge cardio sport, and cardio is huge in athletics, you have it or you don't, that is athletics.

Greg Hardy, said to be top nfl athlete, claimed that hes never met anyone with the gas and burst these MMA guys have.. so he kind of proved alot of you guys wrong here in the thread. He started MMA, and right out of the gate stated, that hes never met dudes that can go so long and train so hard, right out of his own mouth, and I'm sure he knows alot more NFL athletes than anyone here in this thread. Then you consider the former UFC champ lesnar actually beat greg hardys combine numbers (i've seen them, he matched or beat each number, stat for stat)

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck
The reason NFL players get so much praise from people who post here is because a lot of people who post here use to play American football in high school and or college.

These people feel football players are the inferior athlete and because they to have played football. They feel that they too can compete in MMA because they can run a ball 10 yards with tons of padding.

It's just a false sense of security

oh jesus.... can we organize all of the who is and isn't, but mostly isn't "A-level" athletes according to some fucktard on sherdog in one massive anthology thread of shame and redundant stupidity?

Its simple, Americans think their sport that no one in the world plays but them, has the best A level athletes in it, even though the remaining 7.5 billion people in the world don't actually get to compete in said sport. Well how convenient!

giphy.gif

I remember when someone posted here a short twitter vid of Conor bouncing a international football on his leg, and all the american sherdoggers were in awe... I was shocked how much of a bubble the US citizens live in in relation to the rest of the planet. Kids can bounce the balls for several minutes straight.. and I'm not even talking about kids who are good enough to make it to an average elementary school football team...

Stop it. A double arm amputee could theoretically become the best soccer player in the world. There's almost no other sport in which that could happen. Bo Jackson in his prime outweighed Ronaldo by 60lbs and runs way faster, jumps way higher, has better hand-eye coordination, and has great cardio himself. I don't even know for a fact that Ronaldo has great cardio, because he never runs back on defense. He just explodes in short bursts, but is nowhere near as good at that as an NFL player.
This is incorrect. Idk about christiano ronaldo, but I can easily name faster soccer players than Bo...

tell you what, I'm not even gonna speculate, let's look at actual set recorded facts:-

-Bo Jackson's speed for 40 yard dash which he was so proud of on ESPN interviews was 4.13. It was actually a few mili seconds slower than that according to him, but this isn't track n field, and I'll just use this number cause it was the officially published.

40 yards= 36.576 meters

Velocity= Space/Time= 36.576/4.13= 8.85617433414 m/s

-Gareth Bale, from Wales that wings for Madrid, Not the most famous nor the best nor even the fastest soccer player(via eye test), but I'm using him as an example here cause he has a 100 meter officially recorded dash as well. He did it in 10.4 seconds.

Now lets do the math:
100/10.4= 9.61538461538 m/s

That is a huge difference when comparing human to human speed...
Conclusion, you are wrong via science.

You can look up and calculate, Hector Bellerin, Theo Walcott, and Luton Shelton's dash records. They all should be easily faster, and I'll assume you can do 8th grade physics after reading this post(just copy what I did).

I love how people in France and whatnot have misconceptions that cardio is the biggest determining factor of athletcism. That is hilarious. If Punk could fight for 25 minutes, he is an athlete now?

The United States has the population of roughly half of your contintent. Your countries are our states. We are a melting pool of all the top genetics and races. In order to get into the NFL, the odds are astronomically low.

Just because the NFL has fat linemen which is required for that position, does not mean they are not athletes, and it certainly does not mean other positions - such as running backs, receivers, defensive ends, etc. are not athletes.

Tyron Woodley is probably the best athlete in the UFC right? LOL... look at him next to an A-level athlete

Imagine a random running back like David Johnson with the equivalent training Tyron Woodley has.

The fact is that top athletes DO NOT go into MMA. They go into the NFL and Basketball. $$$ Other types of athletes like Ballerina and Soccer (same shit) go into their respective sports.

I remember when someone posted here a short twitter vid of Conor bouncing a international football on his leg, and all the american sherdoggers were in awe... I was shocked how much of a bubble the US citizens live in in relation to the rest of the planet. Kids can bounce the balls for several minutes straight.. and I'm not even talking about kids who are good enough to make it to an average elementary school football team...

This is incorrect. Idk about christiano ronaldo, but I can easily name faster soccer players than Bo...

tell you what, I'm not even gonna speculate, let's look at actual set recorded facts:-

-Bo Jackson's speed for 40 yard dash which he was so proud of on ESPN interviews was 4.13. It was actually a few mili seconds slower than that according to him, but this isn't track n field, and I'll just use this number cause it was the officially published.

40 yards= 36.576 meters

-Gareth Bale, from Wales that wings for Madrid, Not the most famous nor the best nor even the fastest soccer player(via eye test), but I'm using him as an example here cause he has a 100 meter officially recorded dash as well. He did it in 10.4 seconds.

Now lets do the math:

You can look up and calculate, Hector Bellerin, Theo Walcott, and Luton Shelton's dash records. They all should be easily faster, and I'll assume you can do 8th grade physics after reading this post(just copy what I did).

Jesus, you just exposed thse people hard, GARETH BALE ISNT EVEN CLASSED AS SOME AMAZING athlete! And he beat out Bo 'The A level' jacksons numbers? Exposed.

THis is why americans should stop comparing their closed circuit system to the rest of the world.

Im telling you, gareth bale is a really skilled player, athletic for sure, but americans throw that Bo jacksons name around like hes the god of athletics, so a dude like gareth bale shouldnt be outrunning him...

My athletes are better than yours at doing an arbitrary and very specific kind of exercices!

I still can't help but to remember when the coachs challenge in TUF was centered around gridiron football and JDS still beat Lesnar.
Exactly. I reminiscence this, whenever some washed up NFL dude fights and then we always have to go through weeks of shitty A-level athlete threads.

He's the world's number 1 athlete in the world's number 1 sport. NFL isn't even number 2. It's a 1 country sport. Don't you find it odd that you have somehow got the best athletes in the world localised entirely in 1 country playing a sport only 1 country cares about?
That's because these guys are mentally limited. Honestly I could not come up with a better explanation over the years. They probably even think Patriots could beat Real Madrid in a soccer match. Hard to argue with this kind of "knowledge".

And I like watching NFL by the way.

40 yards= 36.576 meters

Now lets do the math:

Jesus, you just exposed thse people hard, GARETH BALE ISNT EVEN CLASSED AS SOME AMAZING athlete! And he beat out Bo 'The A level' jacksons numbers? Exposed.

THis is why americans should stop comparing their closed circuit system to the rest of the world.

Im telling you, gareth bale is a really skilled player, athletic for sure, but americans throw that Bo jacksons name around like hes the god of athletics, so a dude like gareth bale shouldnt be outrunning him...
You have no idea what you're talking about. This is so hilariously wrong that it literally made me laugh out loud. Comparing a 40 yard dash time and trying to substitute it for a 100m time never works, because the 40 yard dash only allows the athlete to hit top speed for less than a second.

https://web.stanford.edu/~clint/100m_nfl.htm

Bo Jackson has an official 100m time of 10.44 seconds, which is virtually the same as Bale's, except he outweighs Bale by 70lbs of pure muscle.

And on that list, Bo Jackson ain't even top 30 in terms of 100m speed lol

I love how people in France and whatnot have misconceptions that cardio is the biggest determining factor of athletcism. That is hilarious. If Punk could fight for 25 minutes, he is an athlete now?

The United States has the population of roughly half of your contintent. Your countries are our states. We are a melting pool of all the top genetics and races. In order to get into the NFL, the odds are astronomically low.

Just because the NFL has fat linemen which is required for that position, does not mean they are not athletes, and it certainly does not mean other positions - such as running backs, receivers, defensive ends, etc. are not athletes.

Tyron Woodley is probably the best athlete in the UFC right? LOL... look at him next to an A-level athlete

Imagine a random running back like David Johnson with the equivalent training Tyron Woodley has.

The fact is that top athletes DO NOT go into MMA. They go into the NFL and Basketball. $$$ Other types of athletes like Ballerina and Soccer (same shit) go into their respective sports.

Woodley is not the best athlete in the UFC, and woodley has SHIT cardio, so never expect woodley to be some sprinter or runner, i just think hes not built that way.

You do know these NFL guys sprint for a living? THat is literally 90% of their sport is just doing a sprint and reset, and you compare woodley a wrestler, to a guy that does a sport where he sprints? Nice logic.

Now lets compare their overhand rights, their wrestling etc vs woodleys, see how athletic they look. That is the level of comparison you are doing :D

Mma fighter dont need to sprint,pretty sure Tyrongoat is still the best overall athletes between the two

You have no idea what you're talking about. This is so hilariously wrong that it literally made me laugh out loud. Comparing a 40 yard dash time and trying to substitute it for a 100m time never works, because they a 40 yard dash only allows the athlete to hit top speed for less than a second.

https://web.stanford.edu/~clint/100m_nfl.htm

Bo Jackson has an official 100m time of 10.44 seconds, which is virtually the same as Bale's, except he outweighs Bale by 70lbs of pure muscle.

Bo Jackson got beat by Bale, and Bale is not some record setter, you know that right? Gareth bale is not some mind blower, hes just some footballer rofl. Literally just 1 footballer picked vs the p4p best athlete in that sport.. and Bo still lost. Theres probably endless guys in Soccer that would outrun Bo jackson.

That must make you pretty triggered to know your 'best' got beat by someone not even remotely classed as that in football. Ive never even heard anyone call Bale athletic, but yet he beat your best guy. Rofl.

Bo Jackson got beat by Bale, and Bale is not some record setter, you know that right? Gareth bale is not some mind blower, hes just some footballer rofl. Literally just 1 footballer picked vs the p4p best athlete in that sport.. and Bo still lost. Theres probably endless guys in Soccer that would outrun Bo jackson.

That must make you pretty triggered to know your 'best' got beat by someone not even remotely classed as that in football.

Bale is a world class athlete on the best club in the world and scored game winning goals in the biggest game of the year in soccer a few weeks ago

you act like he is some random white guy off the street

Would appear that sherdog thinks the degree of athleticism m comes in their fighting ability.
Lol

That must make you pretty triggered to know your 'best' got beat by someone not even remotely classed as that in football. Ive never even heard anyone call Bale athletic, but yet he beat your best guy. Rofl.
Bale is renowned for his speed amongst soccer players lol, he's certainly faster than Ronaldo.

If you actually bothered to read the list, you'd see that Bo wasn't even top 30 in the NFL in terms of speed, and Jim Hines has an officially verified time of 9.95 seconds, which no soccer player has ever come close to matching. Plus Jim Hines has more musculature and jumps far higher than any soccer player, case closed.

Back