International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

You guys really are over emotional on this.

In your mind the two options are threaten nuclear war on Twitter or felate Kim on TV.
I feel like I could make precisely the same comment about the critics of the summit.

It was just a few weeks ago we saw anxious comments about Trump leading us into war with a nuclear power. That of course, wasn't happening. And now he fellated Kim? That also didn't happen. What happened was something in the middle, but a certain group of observers is committed to extreme conclusions.

Also, several people have mentioned Cuban defectors, and how they did not want the USA opening relations with Cuba.

Have any of you heard opinions from North Korean defectors? Here's one:

http://time.com/5309358/kim-trump-summit-north-korean-defectors/

Yes, you read that right. Destroy North Korea, not negotiate with them. Does that mean we should just bomb North Korea into oblivion? No, cooler heads are prevailing and I think we're doing the right thing. Opinions will always be split when you talk to defectors, they went through hell.

Fair point. One need not blame the defectors for feeling that way, but we needn't satisfy their craving for vengeance either.

When you hate the current president more than you love this country you will cheer for failure.

It's truly mind boggling to see liberals and leftists shit on diplomacy.

From a real show:
KgXZhLMjeTEEwjxtd54rFLZo0xTMucnpPLlAYNL98yk.png

You guys really are over emotional on this.

In your mind the two options are threaten nuclear war on Twitter or felate Kim on TV.

Nuclear War or give Kim concessions with nothing in return.

But that isn't the reality. You'll just praise Trump for anything even when he's done nothing.

Why don't you look up the speech Nixon gave while in China.

He talked about the Chinese people and the American people. That's who he was speaking to.

He didn't spend 24 hours praising Mao for loving his people.

But for Trump this is not about the American or Korean people.

Just a want-to-be dictator praising an actual dictator hoping he will return the favor.

If Kim renegs on his promises, what prevents Trump from resuming war games and we’re back to the status quo? Plus North Korea looks even worse on the world stage, seeing how they can’t keep their promises and are futile to negotiate with.

Partisan Hackery 101:

When you hate the current president more than you love this country you will cheer for failure.

It's truly mind boggling to see liberals and leftists shit on diplomacy.

I applaud folks like you, Jack Savage and johnny Ringo for being at least consistent.

however, more and more I realize, I have little in common with the left.

Their behavior, and attitude on this issue has been absolutely disgusting.

I agree, just make sure you notice it when it's on the other side too.

FDR legitimized the Stalinist regime at the Tehran Conference.

Same with Kennedy and Kruschev.

I shit on Sean Hannity, and uber conservatards all the time.

I'm talking about posters on this site who show absolutely no consistency and don't seem to actually hold any principles. Seeing how easily you spot it on the left, I assume you notice it from the right wing posters on a daily basis too.

I'm talking about posters on this site who show absolutely no consistency and don't seem to actually hold any principles. Seeing how easily you spot it on the left, I assume you notice it from the right wing posters on a daily basis too.

of course I do. I call them out as well. all the time.

Hypocrites are worse than liars

of course I do. I call them out as well. all the time.

Hypocrites are worse than liars

I dunno. Sometimes you can feel differently about some things regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum. That isn't really hypocrisy per say if you consider yourself conservative and support abortion. I have different stances on certain political positions that indeed go against what my political parties positions are.

See, this is the dishonest bullshit I'm talking about. You're being willfully ignorant to an end goal being in mind. It's an ongoing negotiation right now, that's mostly based in good faith. Kim released three prisoners prior to the summit. Trump has now said he'll stop the military exercises. They're both working through a negotiation, and showing each other signs that they're willing to work with each other towards a peaceful resolution.

By all means though, keep screaming "LEGITIMACY!!!" like it matters to anyone outside of your purple haired group of Liberal crybabies. A pool of morons that is getting smaller by the day thanks to people like you. The rest of us will laugh, and dismiss your constant whining, acknowledge the progress made in these negotiations so far, and hope they reach their end goal.

Lol at tauting Kim releasing people he kidnapped. These aren't POWs or anything.

Kim imprisoned them just so he could do something like this lol

You really are a simpleton.

Lol at tauting Kim releasing people he kidnapped. These aren't POWs or anything.

Kim imprisoned them just so he could do something like this lol

You really are a simpleton.

<1>

All you're doing is proving everything I've said about your ilk. Now releasing the prisoners means nothing...

Nothing will ever be good enough for you. There's a part of me that feels sorry for you, because of the inevitable mental breakdown you're going to suffer in 2020. Then I remember that you're a member of the....pffft...."resistance", and you brought it on yourself. Then I get over it, and look forward to laughing at your misery.

<1>

All you're doing is proving everything I've said about your ilk. Now releasing the prisoners means nothing...

Nothing will ever be good enough for you. There's a part of me that feels sorry for you, because of the inevitable mental breakdown you're going to suffer in 2020. Then I remember that you're a member of the....pffft...."resistance", and you brought it on yourself. Then I get over it, and look forward to laughing at your misery.

The only thing I'm resisting is stupidity while you've already lost that battle.

Now post more about people with purple hair because it's all you have lol

Now post more about people with purple hair because it's all you have lol

Odd at how you specifically pointed that one quip out in my whole deconstruction of your mindset.

Must've cut deep with that one. LOL.

Trump hasn't responded yet. I assume he'll deny it.

With all the bullshit Trump regularly spouts with his off-the-cuff stupidity, it's absolutely true that we have no reason to believe Trump over Kim.

I hope the Trumptards think about that for a minute.

That's what I can't grasp...

President Trump just ended all SK defense exercises because he "trusts NK." If NK is going around saying that "The U.S. is ending the sanctions" and IF President Trump denies that...

Somebody is not being truthful from the get go.

That's what I can't grasp...

President Trump just ended all SK defense exercises because he "trusts NK." If NK is going around saying that "The U.S. is ending the sanctions" and IF President Trump denies that...

Somebody is not being truthful from the get go.
Color me shocked

Back