Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

Considering the stuff going on in my life, I'm happy with ...

Q7gvyq.jpg

4th wall mofos...4th wall

Once upon a time,
before you hit puberty, Jon Jones was cheating in order to win against Cormier who gives spectacular facial expressions. In the leadup to that fight there was a Renaissance of shooping and fight among the admin about shooping and sticky powers... then Cocaine and car wrecks... Then the thread broke the fourth wall and Cormier was pictured with artwork from this thread. Meanwhile fighters like Anderson Silva were getting caught using PEDs reigniting the thread. Lately people have had trouble staying on topic which makes it hard to follow. However within these hallowed walls lie some of the greatest shoops ever created in terms of humor and timing. I hope your puberty goes well. I'm glad you're back Powerkick.
I think I'm the one who left puberty and not you, pretty obviously. What a lame kid. Like a kindergarden here

You didn't have to troll. That was your choice.

Well Sher/Shoop-Bros......

The Incredulous one stands on the precipice of immortality and will risk bone and blood to exert intergalactic dominance to possibly stand as the most powerful man on earth.....

Truly a battle of Religious proportions.

In less than a fortnight great men shall contest upon the eight sided alter, for the most holy Grail.

Maybe we can get one last Blast out of this thread....

It is meet and right to shoop Stipe the Great and Saint Daniel continually.... As well as the Great one who was cast down from on high because of Steroidal Sacrilege ... (Jones)

LwBzpiF.jpg

In just a few short days time... Cormier shall enter destructive conflict and attempt to bring order to the Galaxy.
WVS08j1.jpg

May there be photogenic pathways to superb shoops....

May the digital denizens of Gifs, Mpegs, and Paint sharpen their swords, fingers and minds to publish prolifically from this day until the post fight pressers!

96DILeB.jpg

Back