NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

https://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/biggest-contracts-nfl-history.html/?a=viewall

9 figure cash babayyy, we're blowin up the bank

Conor wishes he was an NBA player like Steph Curry, who's on a $200+ million contract.

Conor would spark that dweeb out cold :D Watch highlights of that guy, he is just a skilled player. C level.

P.S - Why would Conor prefer to be that dude, when hes made over $150 million already in 5 year career while being way more famous and well known than Steph curry could ever dream of being? Pretty sure Steph curry has had his career since he was 15 or younger.

Conor would spark that dweeb out cold :D Watch highlights of that guy, he is just a skilled player. C level
Lmao

It is physically impossible for this manlet to beat someone over 6 ft tall in a fight (something he's never done before). At least BJ in that gif shows D minus athleticism, Conor is a legit F.

Curry would KO Conor stiff with one arm tied behind his back.

Uh yeah, big guys who runs fast and jump high are the best athletes, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

Yeah, if all you have to do is run in a straight line hoping that one person in your team actually has the spatial awareness to even find you with the ball.

CCD6A70D-4F7A-4AD6-8B5A-DABA853FEDE0.jpeg

Lmao

It is physically impossible for this manlet to beat someone over 6 ft tall in a fight (something he's never done before). At least BJ in that gif shows D minus athleticism, Conor is a legit F.

Curry would KO Conor stiff with one arm tied behind his back.

Curry would get fucking merked, hes 6 ft 2, and a lightweight fighter in MMA can easily KO a 6 ft 2 dweeb, and this is coming from someone whos taller than Steph 'The D level' Curry.

They certainly are way more coordinated.
And smart/aware as well but if you want to consider only physical aspects than I don’t mind

They certainly are way more coordinated.
And smart/aware as well but if you want to consider only physical aspects than I don’t mind

Way more coordinated for soccer related skills, sure. Coordination in sports is entirely dependant on what skills are need.

0zY6ims.gif

The hand eye coordination to locate the ball in the air, positioning to stay in bounds and dexterity to make the catch is on par or better than any coordination needed in soccer.

Curry would get fucking merked, hes 6 ft 2, and a lightweight fighter in MMA can easily KO a 6 ft 2 dweeb, and this is coming from someone whos taller than Steph Curry.
Sure you are buddeh

Manlet detected.

Not really. You are talking about a sport that has the athletic pool of less than 5% of the entire world. If i have to say anymore than that..

What are you even talking about? I didn't even mention a sport, simply stated the speed/size/strength ratio is the obvious way to measure athleticism.

There is one position in all of sports that you aren't even allowed to play unless you're an American Black man.

NFL Cornerback

Too many dumb euros think that cardio is 100% athleticism.
Soccer is a sport that is based on almost zero physical contact which results in diving all the time.

Football, boxing, rugby and hockey are the complete package in terms of athleticism.

Physicality + endurance + analytical aptitude

Just check out this ranking chart that ESPN did

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills?sort=total#grid

Makes perfect sense. Get the fuck outta here with soccer.
boxing being ahead of MMA skill wise, hahahaha. that's a big joke already. yes talent pool bla bla bla, but skill itself MMA is much deeper. hockey in second? wow, that's a lot of bullshit. but not unexpected since ESPN is an american company

really fucking interesting like the top 4 is all the sports the US is good at. quite a coincidence, I might say

even tennis is above eu football in this chart, like wtf

Track and field has the best athletes.
track and field events are the best MEASURE of athleticism, but its participants are not the best athletes simply because the talented get funneled to more lucrative sports. An NFL player has the innate potential to be world class in T&F but has specialized his body and training to football. Not to say any current footballer would beat Usain if he focused on sprinting since childhood, but many of them could be top 20. Offensive linemen could sweep the throwing medals too.

it seems to me that nfl is some sort of free steroid place.
and btw, too much pauses in the game, i cannot enjoy it and i've actually tried.

Adrian Peterson would rip a tennis player in half and play volleyball with their torso.

For 30 seconds! I like football (Hoping for a great year with the niners). Soccer is way more demanding than football!

Way more coordinated for soccer related skills, sure. Coordination in sports is entirely dependant on what skills are need.

0zY6ims.gif

The hand eye coordination to locate the ball in the air, positioning to stay in bounds and dexterity to make the catch is on par or better than any coordination needed in soccer.

Rofl you americans are jsut fucking reaching for every straw you can.

So a dude reaching for something with his hands is any more impressive than a dude having to launch his body into the air and connect his head with a ball that was crossed in, or a soccer player doing an over the head flip and blasting in the ball with his feet? Im telling you right now its alot easier to catch a ball with his hands than it is to somersalt and on the tail end of the flip kick the ball into a goal.

Its fine if you want to pick and choose which you think looks cooler, but dont pretend that using your hands is harder than using your feet, because in reality its more likely to be the opposite.

What are you even talking about? I didn't even mention a sport, simply stated the speed/size/strength ratio is the obvious way to measure athleticism.

Dont forget Cardio and endurance, that is gigantic in any major sport.. the fact you ignore Cardio shows your D level bias.

Greg hardy former top 5 NFL athlete in his role, says hes never seen dudes that have the GAS and can work like MMA guys, hes seen all the NFL guys you can see, but I am sure you are right and hes wrong.

You muricans can cry all you want. Number 1 sport in the world IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE UNDISPUTED KING THE SPORTS FOOTBALL!!!<{Fergie}>

Rofl you americans are jsut fucking reaching for every straw you can.

So a dude reaching for something with his hands is any more impressive than a dude having to launch his body into the air and connect his head with a ball that was crossed in, or a soccer player doing an over the head flip and blasting in the ball with his feet? Im telling you right now its alot easier to catch a ball with his hands than it is to somersalt and on the tail end of the flip kick the ball into a goal.

Its fine if you want to pick and choose which you think looks cooler, but dont pretend that using your hands is harder than using your feet, because in reality its more likely to be the opposite.

I'm saying this specific catch is as impressive as anything you'll see in soccer yes. One handed fully extended catch while falling backwards is every bit as hard.

Whats the point of this discussion? Different sports take different skillsets. NFL players would lose to badminton players and table tennis guys in hand eye coordination.

Back