NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

You're confusing athleticism with cardio.

A starting NFL RB/WR/DB/LB is so far above any soccer/tennis player in overall athleticism it's not even worth making a thread about.

Some NFL players are outrageous. Almost world class sprinter speed, has the vertical leap of an NBA player, and can lift the back of a dump truck while you change the tire.

...have you actually watched a football match?

Most likely not, too busy watching the most elite of the elite worlds athletes compete in a sport where the worlds athletes are not allowed to compete in, D level judgement and logic.

giphy.gif

Some NFL players are outrageous. Almost world class sprinter speed, has the vertical leap of an NBA player, and can lift the back of a dump truck while you change the tire.
Larry Allen, although retired might be the most impressive of all to me. Ran a 4.8 40 and could bench 700lbs. Plenty of DEs, who themselves are usually 280lbs with good speed were legitimately afraid of going against him.

Roberto Carlos was insane, his other goal where he used his left foot to curve it around the goalie from the goalline was out of this world.

He missed most free kicks but once he hit them right they were a beauty, he also had some crazy goals from crosses.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

After deciphering your post I have come to the conclusion that you’re not an A level poster.

Most likely not, too busy watching the most elite of the elite worlds athletes compete in a sport where the worlds athletes are not allowed to compete in, D level judgement and logic.

giphy.gif

Who said the world's not allowed to compete in football?

The rest of the world isn't allowed to play NFL football, atleast not on your big screen events.. that goes for all American sports at a high level. Sorry if this is a surprise to you yanks, but its not all Americans running around on the field simply because they are better athletes, its becuase the other 7.5 billion people in the world literally aren't able to compete.

Yeah, do goalie often make one handed catches jumping in the air while falling back?

Jumping in the air backwards falling back? Yeah a lot.

Catching the ball in one hand less so, since, you know, the ball is actually spherical and bigger than an American ‘football’, making it a lot hard to catch in one hand, as if that even needed to be pointed out. This isn’t down to ability but a massive difference in the sports.

Also, don’t forget that footballers kick the ball a hell of a lot faster and harder than some American footballer will floating it to their teammate with the idea that the ball will actually be caught...

Are you going to claim that a goalkeeper couldn’t catch an American football with one hand? <45>

Heres a top 5 guy in his role in the NFL, just going off what websites and other media told me, this is the dude that claims he could beat the MMA heavyweight champ (even though he said he doesnt know who it is)

Prepare to laugh your ass of

THis is what a top 5 NFL athlete looks like:

While googling the above guys name, another gem popped up, Yet another A level athlete that no one can hang or compete with, just undeniable power, speed, cardio, intelligence, hand to eye coordination, i mean just look at this guy! HE SCREAMS A LEVEL!

66618b1f67367fdc36d862c42d9d5ab3-original.jpg

Catching the ball in one hand less so, since, you know, the ball is actually spherical and bigger than an American ‘football’, making it a lot hard to catch in one hand, as if that even needed to be pointed out. This isn’t down to ability but a massive difference in the sports.

Also, don’t forget that footballers kick the ball a hell of a lot faster and harder than some American footballer will floating it to their teammate with the idea that the ball will actually be caught...

Are you going to claim that a goalkeeper couldn’t catch an American football with one hand? <45>
The worst athlete on the NFL roster would've been better at soccer than manlet Messi if he'd played it from a young age. Julio Jones would be a better goalkeeper than Neuer with zero training. Soccer requires zero actual athletic ability, acting ability is more important for all your flopping and dives.

Personally, I think basketball players are the best athletes in the world. To be the size that a lot of them are while remaining as co-ordinated as they are is no easy feat.

A completely green community college basketball player Travis Browne rolled out of bed and beat Michael Westbrook, a 1st round draft pick, very legit NFL starter that had much more martial arts training than him.

The way Odell did, I would be extremely surprised if they were able to catch the ball under the same conditions yes.

Watch any compilation of goalkeeper highlights on YouTube and come back here. If you are still impressed by that gif then I'll shut up.

Ah, the universally accepted standard of athleticism: ripping people in half.

He would beat them in a race too.

I will take the measurements of speed, coordination, power, jumping ability, and agility as a starting point.

Cardio can be improved immensely. The others not so much.

Another guy that clearly is mind blowingly athletic, look at him, no one in the world can hang with these NFL A level elite monsters, no one could ever be as fast, strong, endure as long, have better eye coordination, worlds best athletes

56b3b2401f00000d012175cc.jpeg

nah anyone can believe that. I think people who think that others can't think that have some kind of complexed racism issues (not necessarily you) and they invent this type of things to justify a disproportinate reaction
Huh?

Back