NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Typical sherdoggers don't even see what the experts think...just start arguing amongst themselves and thinking everyone else is stupid for their opinion.

ESPN did a study on this very subject with a panel of experts. they gave each sport scores on the different aspects of athleticism (agility, power, etc). All weighted equally. The results were:
1. boxing
2. hockey
3. football
4. basketball
5. wrestling
6. martial arts
7. tennis
8. gymnastics
9. baseball
10. soccer

Typical sherdoggers don't even see what the experts think...just start arguing amongst themselves and thinking everyone else is stupid for their opinion.

ESPN did a study on this very subject with a panel of experts. they gave each sport scores on the different aspects of athleticism (agility, power, etc). All weighted equally. The results were:
1. boxing
2. hockey
3. football
4. basketball
5. wrestling
6. martial arts
7. tennis
8. gymnastics
9. baseball
10. soccer

LOL, I really want to see this. Link please?

ESPN can't be that dumb.

No you wouldn't

LOL I'd fucking clock that Steph Curry though, a level my ass. 100%

1. boxing
2. hockey
3. football
4. basketball
5. wrestling
6. martial arts
7. tennis
8. gymnastics
9. baseball
10. soccer

Why would anyone believe that biased BS?

How convenient that the sport USA is fucking horrible and the absolute worst at, is 10th on that list. Get the fuck out of here :D

I've heard many athletes say, that wrestling is the toughest sport to train.

No way I'd take Federer by decision, Peterson would gas in under a round at the pace Roger can maintain.
If Federer or Nadal could take a punch they would be amazing fighters.

If looking for the greatest combo of size, speed, agility then NFL is #1 place to look. Other shit can get taught those 3 things u either got or don't.

if looking for an mma fighter from a different sport (not counting boxing) I look no where else other than nfl. Noone will be a great fighter over night but nfl has best clay in which to mold.
Rugby?

Conor would spark that dweeb out cold :D Watch highlights of that guy, he is just a skilled player. C level.

P.S - Why would Conor prefer to be that dude, when hes made over $150 million already in 5 year career while being way more famous and well known than Steph curry could ever dream of being? Pretty sure Steph curry has had his career since he was 15 or younger.
Lol, this sherdog, is full retard.
I'm saying this specific catch is as impressive as anything you'll see in soccer yes. One handed fully extended catch while falling backwards is every bit as hard.
Footballers kill the ball dead and some even catch an balance it on their foot after a 50yard pass.
This is all foot to foot.
Don't believe the hype, football is way more technical an skilled than American football.
Both are entertaining though.
Real-Madrid-Liverpool-3-1-Champions-League-2018-Final-3.gif
And to think, this isn't even as skillful as killing a 50yd pass dead whilst eyeing up the next move or catching it on your chest for a laugh.
What a beautiful goal, made better by being vs Liverpool.
Cool, Odell was more impressive.
Lol
The worst athlete on the NFL roster would've been better at soccer than manlet Messi if he'd played it from a young age. Julio Jones would be a better goalkeeper than Neuer with zero training. Soccer requires zero actual athletic ability, acting ability is more important for all your flopping and dives.
Wow, just wow.
This A leve athlete is storing away a few balls for later, must have some skill to keep all those balls under his shirt while being able to compete at the HIGHEST LEVEL IN THE WORLD of just pure A level ness, incredible skill to hide those balls under his shirt and compete at such an elite level while having all those balls hidden there. Imagine the edge he has over his competition to compete with those balls hidden under his top.

1*pm7zLz-Yv4tcPVdoEZLBVA.jpeg
Not gonna lie, this fully made me laugh out, I even screen shotted it to show a mate.
Those are all NFL bums that you're mentioning. Here is a guy that until recently was the all-time leading goalscorer at the World Cup.

Recognise this fat F-level soccer slob?

Ye, watch vids of him in his prime before illness, alcohol and addiction to fast food got a hold - the guy was amazing.
When you look at footballs top leagues, it's fitness levels are insane... The fact that you can only pull up one player and he has an illness, addiction, retired And is commonly known as 'the fat ronaldo' says it all.
Milner, Rooney and Balotelli are regarded as footballers who've got by despite being out of shape, now compare them with those fat fucks in the nfl.
Lol
The levels in football are unreal, on a singular basis I would say boxing, swimming and athletics... Maybe even gymnastics has the highest level of athleticism but on a general level of percentage to competitors within professional competition, I'd say soccer is up there.
Nfl immediately loses any role in the debate cos of those afore mentioned fat fucks.
I took current pictures of active, in their prime players, even the top 5 nfl guy for his role, he took a pic of a guy 10 years after retirement :D And funnily enough, the soccer player 10 years out of retirement was still way less fat than those current NFL guys. A level

This one was before he retired lol

Those fat NFL players that weigh 200lbs more than this dude would lap him in a race lol
See above.
So a fat guy with a disease that resigned him to being fat was once the best soccer striker in the world? A true F-level sport if I've ever seen one
Trolololllololololololllll

<Lmaoo>
Yes you retard, cos he got the disease and addiction AFTER he dominated....
You trolling or just dumb as the last turd I laid?

LOL I'd fucking clock that Steph Curry though, a level my ass. 100%

Why would anyone believe that biased BS?

How convenient that the sport USA is fucking horrible and the absolute worst at, is 10th on that list. Get the fuck out of here :D

I've heard many athletes say, that wrestling is the toughest sport to train.

Bias is almost impossible to get rid of. It is a confounding variable in all academic research and people spend their whole LIVES coming up with techniques to counterbalance bias'.

That being said, I will take a panel of experts over a bunch of uneducated sherbros anytime--or my own uneducated opinions. But it is up to you who you want to believe. ;)

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=degree/bios

Bias is almost impossible to get rid of. It is a confounding variable in all academic research and people spend their whole LIVES coming up with techniques to counterbalance bias'.

That being said, I will take a panel of experts over a bunch of uneducated sherbros anytime--or my own uneducated opinions. But it is up to you who you want to believe. ;)

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=degree/bios

PANEL OF AMERICAN EXPERTS judging sports. GOTCHA.

With the top sport with deepest athletic pool that america sucks balls at, at the bottom 10/10 on list. GOTCHA :D

Many football players play other sports and vice versa. LeBron and Allen Iverson were also great football player, as are many cross sport athletes in America. Julius Peppers played basketball at North Carolina, one of the most elite college basketball programs.
OP using child like logic to draw and broadcast idiotic conclusions about athleticism.

This is true. NFL players are jacked up on steroids and tackle eachother into brain damage in 10 second sprints. Also nobody in the world outside the USA gives a shit about the NFL. People in Western Europe don't even know what NFL is. Football(not handegg) is the most popular and most athleticism required sport in the world by far. To be a NFL athlete you have to beat a few million americans competing against you. To be a top Football player you have to beat billions of people around the globe.

Actually the competition in the NFL might even be lower than I thought. The age range of males wanting to enter the NFL is like 18-20(probably I have no idea.). Like 80% of your population is obese. Only men play in the NFL. Only a certain % of men even tries to join the handegg team in school. I bet the competition to enter the NFL is less than a million 18-20 year old males. That's nothing.

Football, is most countries in the world national sport. Even in a country like Germany you are competing against at least 10 million other males because almost every young guy joins a football team.

Last edited:
1. boxing
2. hockey
3. football
4. basketball
5. wrestling
6. martial arts
7. tennis
8. gymnastics
9. baseball
10. soccer

That test was about as objective and scientific as that ridiculous Sports Science show. Hockey and boxing over rugby for strength. "Speed" treated as though it means the same thing regardless of whether its running, ice skating or cycling. One of the sports being called "martial arts" whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean etc etc.

A lot of posters don’t understand explosive raw athleticism vs skill based athleticism

Football has the most explosive athletes (sprint, jump, strength)

Soccer and basketball have more skill (body control, technique, cardio)

1. boxing
2. hockey
3. football
4. basketball
5. wrestling
6. martial arts
7. tennis
8. gymnastics
9. baseball
10. soccer
Is it coincidence that the top 5 are all espn televised sports?
This topic brings up a much bigger and more interesting topic where we begin to question if Americans are so similar to North Koreans where they believe so much shit put in front of them and are so poorly travelled that they think everything American is better than anywhere else, Americans are physically and mentally superior and that their country is so much nicer, cleaner, richer and better than anywhere else.
But hey, that's a big topic for another day.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

Clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

In France, the best athletes play soccer. In America, the best athletes play basketball and football.

Exactly what I came here to say.

TS is just dumb.

You know you yanks are getting desperate when their defense to their 'athletes' is stuff such as 'cardio isn't athletics' and other posts like that in this thread, which lets you know that THEY know, that the NFL isn't some huge cardio sport, and cardio is huge in athletics, you have it or you don't, that is athletics.

Greg Hardy, said to be top nfl athlete, claimed that hes never met anyone with the gas and burst these MMA guys have.. so he kind of proved alot of you guys wrong here in the thread. He started MMA, and right out of the gate stated, that hes never met dudes that can go so long and train so hard, right out of his own mouth, and I'm sure he knows alot more NFL athletes than anyone here in this thread. Then you consider the former UFC champ lesnar actually beat greg hardys combine numbers (i've seen them, he matched or beat each number, stat for stat)

I think you are putting words in my mouth friend. But thanks for grouping all us 'YANKS' together.

The point is to say that Greg Hardy is not an A level athlete just because of cardio is ridiculous. It is part of it, but so I quickness, explosiveness, strength, agility, vertical jump, etc...

They all play a factor. MMA fighters are A level athletes, so are pro American football players, international football players, hockey players, tennis players. The point is there are many factors that contribute to athleticism.
Football tends to be a sport built around explosiveness and strength. So 10 seconds of all out work are part of the sport.

It seems people outside the US have a serious misunderstanding of Football (not soccer)
- There are different positions in football. Not everyone is a huge fat big guy.
PANEL OF AMERICAN EXPERTS judging sports. GOTCHA.

With the top sport with deepest athletic pool that america sucks balls at, at the bottom 10/10 on list. GOTCHA :D
In America our children play soccer at 3-5 years old so they can run around, kick a ball, learn team sports, and eat orange slices after the game.

Then we join real sports.

His giant belly would get in the way, but he is so slow i would run laps around him and then knock him out cold 20 seconds later while his D level lungs are dying for oxygen after an overload on Popeyes the night before
Atta boy! Now get out there, champ!

Rugby?

Lol, this sherdog, is full retard.

Footballers kill the ball dead and some even catch an balance it on their foot after a 50yard pass.
This is all foot to foot.
Don't believe the hype, football is way more technical an skilled than American football.
Both are entertaining though.

And to think, this isn't even as skillful as killing a 50yd pass dead whilst eyeing up the next move or catching it on your chest for a laugh.
What a beautiful goal, made better by being vs Liverpool.

Lol

Wow, just wow.

Not gonna lie, this fully made me laugh out, I even screen shotted it to show a mate.

Ye, watch vids of him in his prime before illness, alcohol and addiction to fast food got a hold - the guy was amazing.
When you look at footballs top leagues, it's fitness levels are insane... The fact that you can only pull up one player and he has an illness, addiction, retired And is commonly known as 'the fat ronaldo' says it all.
Milner, Rooney and Balotelli are regarded as footballers who've got by despite being out of shape, now compare them with those fat fucks in the nfl.
Lol
The levels in football are unreal, on a singular basis I would say boxing, swimming and athletics... Maybe even gymnastics has the highest level of athleticism but on a general level of percentage to competitors within professional competition, I'd say soccer is up there.
Nfl immediately loses any role in the debate cos of those afore mentioned fat fucks.

See above.

Yes you retard, cos he got the disease and addiction AFTER he dominated....
You trolling or just dumb as the last turd I laid?
Give me a prime Ray Lewis, LT, or Reggie White over any Futboller that ever lived.

Most of those "fat fucks" run sub 5 40s and move agile as fuck.

1/ Soccer - eye hand coordination not a pre-requisite

So it's hardly a complete athlete in any sense of the word
The top soccer players are usually short, manlets under 5 ft 10, under 140 lbs because a lower center of gravity helps with better ball control (dribbling)

So soccer automatically de-selects big AND tall people over 210 lbs....
There's nothing for them (that pays well) in any sport in Europe

Plus what good is being only good at kicking a damn ball FFS?

Doesn't translate into any other sport

What other sports can they do? Jockey?
What other sports are they good at?

A good athlete is good at OTHER SPORTS

What OTHER sports is midget Messi, narrow Ronaldo, manlet Neymar good at? LOL
All under 170 lbs soaking wet. LOL
That's a preteen weight. LOL

Jockey?
Video games ain't a sport. LMAO

Clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

In France, the best athletes play soccer. In America, the best athletes play basketball and football.

Back