Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A special council who instead spends all his time trying to dig up something on anyone associated with Trump because he always knows and has for a year that there is zero evidence of what the special council is supposed to be investigating. It's a witch hunt and I am certain Mueller wants to be fired because he has nothing and if he ends the investigation, he's going to have to account for a lot of things and won't be able to hide things like Mike Flynn's 302s being altered to force a guilty plea among others.
<Dany07>

Trumpers are nervous. This isn't going to end well for Trump.

A special council who instead spends all his time trying to dig up something on anyone associated with Trump because he always knows and has for a year that there is zero evidence of what the special council is supposed to be investigating. It's a witch hunt and I am certain Mueller wants to be fired because he has nothing and if he ends the investigation, he's going to have to account for a lot of things and won't be able to hide things like Mike Flynn's 302s being altered to force a guilty plea among others.
Oh, you're part of the investigation. Could you bring us up to speed as to the specifics?
I mean, you're better positioned than anyone else posting here to tell us exactly where the investigation stands.

And say hello to Bob for us

Reminder: Hillary and her entire senior staff committed perjury, mishandled classified information and obstructed justice. That's a fact. And they were all given immunity by Obama's FBI/DOJ.

You really think that they couldn't send a dozen of dozens of Republican lawyers to dig up stuff from 10 years ago on Hillary's team? Really? Mueller is supposed to be investigating bs Russia collusion which was designed to distract from real collusion like 100+ MSM reporters colluding with Hillary's campaign to the point of giving her the debate questions.
What does Hillary have to do with this case? Nothing, pure whataboutism. It's lame and I'm sick of addressing it in these threads, plus it's irrelevant.

The fact is Mueller has nailed lots of people, 5 guilty verdicts and a bunch more indictments, so the investigation is yielding amazing results. Guys like you are only left with "but what about.....". And most of your post is just tin foil stupidity anyway.

Is that all you do now that Zuffa is gone and you can't just show up in threads to defend their business practices?
I know you're not that into details, but Zuffa is not gone, they were acquired.

#TheMoreYouKnow

What does Hillary have to do with this case? Nothing, pure whataboutism. It's lame and I'm sick of addressing it in these threads, plus it's irrelevant.

The fact is Mueller has nailed lots of people, 5 guilty verdicts and a bunch more indictments, so the investigation is yielding amazing results. Guys like you are only left with "but what about.....". And most of your post is just tin foil stupidity anyway.

You are trying to say that this something unique to Trump. The only thing unique is the DC cartel allowing this special council in the first place. Any POTUS that has everyone associated with them investigated with all these massive resources is going to be bullied into such pleas to avoid ruin. As I said, Hillary's entire senior staff was given immunity while the media yawned.

You are trying to say that this something unique to Trump. The only thing unique is the DC cartel allowing this special council in the first place. Any POTUS that has everyone associated with them investigated with all these massive resources is going to be bullied into such pleas to avoid ruin. As I said, Hillary's entire senior staff was given immunity while the media yawned.
What about....

You can't even address the relevant points and you're pulling a straw man. Lame!!!

For things totally unrelated to what he's supposed to be investigating. That's the whole point. They know the Russia hoax is nonsense, they have known it for a long time. All about perception. Minor bullshit crimes that are utterly dismissed all the time. We had a POTUS commit perjury in front of the entire country, get impeached over it and never faced criminal charges.

Its crazy how trump has normalized insanity. This kind of thing would be massive under any other president

What does Mike Flynn's 302s being altered have to do with Mueller when they were altered before Mueller was named special prosecutor?

I wonder if it comes out Cohen's 3rd client either had a fetus aborted or made a mistress disappear, because I ain't buying using Cohen for Real Estate excuse.

How we know @KeepItRealist is either Russian troll or illiterate

Council: "

1. an assembly of persons summoned or convened for consultation, deliberation, or advice.

1. a body of persons specially designated or selected to act in an advisory, administrative, or legislative capacity:the governor's council on housing.
  2. (in certain British colonies or dependencies) an executive or legislative body assisting the governor
Vs
Counsel:

1. advice; opinion or instruction given in directing the judgment or conduct of another.
    counselor:Is counsel for the defense present?

For things totally unrelated to what he's supposed to be investigating. That's the whole point. They know the Russia hoax is nonsense, they have known it for a long time. All about perception. Minor bullshit crimes that are utterly dismissed all the time. We had a POTUS commit perjury in front of the entire country, get impeached over it and never faced criminal charges.
Still waiting for a report on the proceedings. I mean, if you have time to step away from drawing up subpoena requests and such.
I know Mueller is probably telling you to investigate everything that ever happened in history (except Hillary of course, because Bob's a Democrat), but hopefully you can spare us an informative moment.

Mueller and his progressive hit men.. .
200.gif

Nothing screams "progressive" like 73 year-old Republican ex-marine FBI agent.

Nothing to see here but everybody does it anyway so if something did happen it doesn't matter.

Yep, expect them to lash out with ever increasing stupidity as more of truth comes out.
Yes this one
This one
This will be it
Finally it
Ittiest it of all the its
Not like those other its
This is the real it
No really
It
It at last

Or fucking nothing again

Probably equally possible