And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

It's only gonna get worse once the embeddeds start rolling around

giphy.gif

Damn, TWood sticking up for the whites as well.

If he’s racist towards whites as well as everybody else wouldn’t that make him something else? I always figured individual racism has to come from a place of feeling like you’re part of a superior group/race. Not just the feeling that one is superior and everybody else is a filthy animal...because in that case it wouldn’t be his race that drives his sense of superiority. Just his greatness.

Would that make him just a misanthrope?

It’s clear Colby and T-Wood are sort of wink wink here. Wolf tickets

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

No, you're the racist, the homophobe, and you hate men.

About time somebody put the glass-wearing sub"human" race in their place.

Ahh, the old, I can't be racist cos I have a black friend angle... Nice.

On another note, both are cunts, especially Colby.
Will be rooting for Woodley.

His BEST friend is mixed race

It's pretty much Colby's MO to ruffle feathers in any way possible.

It's Sherdog's MO to be rustled when Woodley speaks the truth.

Woodley is already mentally broken. Trying to issue $10,000 bets for Colby not to attempt takedowns.

Colby will melt TyQuil and finish him.
??? He said he'd give Colby 10K for every successful TD Colby landed and if he didn't get any Colby owes him 10K. Colby couldn't melt an ice cube in hell. Hug and hold for dear life with occasional pitter patter punches? Yeah he could do that.

Ahh, the old, I can't be racist cos I have a black friend angle... Nice.

On another note, both are cunts, especially Colby.
Will be rooting for Woodley.
yet they literally do everything together. Stay salty there pony boy.

As a member of the glasses race, I am offended.

America is just a different kettle of fish. probably due to its history.

The England football team is about to go out on the biggest stage in world sports, the world cup...and two thirds of our starting 11 are black dudes.

Tyrone really needs to stop falling back into playing the victim card.

All that i know is sherdoggers dont know what racism is for the most part.

If there was one UFC fighter dumb enough to classify people who wear glasses as a race, and I had to guess who it was, I would definitely guess Woodley.

We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

Gonna be an interesting next few months with these two jawing back & forth at each other.

1:00 :

Hopefully you're not that daft to think Tyron really thinks "wearing glasses" is a race. It's called being facetious.

That said, I do think Colby is racist. I think he is using fight promotion as an excuse, but the man is vile.

Great fighter, trash human.

America is just a different kettle of fish. probably due to its history.

The England football team is about to go out on the biggest stage in world sports, the world cup...and two thirds of our starting 11 are black dudes.

Tyrone really needs to stop falling back into playing the victim card.

In all its entrepeneurial glory, America has also made an industry of being a victim but in this case
i'm liking TyQuill a lot.
He's being over the top and creating a clear rivalry

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.
Did you just recently discover this about yourself and hope it applies to the majority ?

Back