And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

xenophobia and culturism isn't racism, but it's still a special kind of stupid.
why ? some culture are superiors

there is a reason everybody want to come to canada or europe and nobody want to go to africa despise africa having much more natural ressources

I wish there was a white fighter in the ufc claiming racism as much as Twood lol

Sure, you can call me a race-denyialist.

I don't deny ethnicities nor racism though.

I mean i don't think it's a bad thing but you're fundamentally just replacing one word with another word.

why ? some culture are superiors

there is a reason everybody want to come to canada or europe and nobody want to go to africa despise africa having much more natural ressources

Stop it

How are americans a race??!!

I get the point that you're trying to make but damn.

And it's a very good indicator of someone not being racist if they can have a meaningful relationship with someone who's not of their race

I'll give my personal experience.

My daddy is racist AF.
Not the kind that want to kill every black person but that kind that feel really uncomfortable with black people around him.
He openly says that he doesn't want to mix up with that kind of ppl.

Every single time that I opened my mouth and called him racist he throws the same line:

"How can I be racist if my best childhood friend was black?"

I just facepalm.

My daddy is racist AF.
Not the kind that want to kill every black person but that kind that feel really uncomfortable with black people around him.

Every single time that I opened my mouth and called him racist he throws the same line:

I just facepalm.

I'll give you my personal experience.

My best friend of 25 years is black. I was best man at his weeding, and organised him the greatest stag do in history.

Tyrone Woodley is playing the victim.

I'll give you my personal experience.

My best friend of 25 years is black. I was best man at his weeding, and organised him the greatest stag do in history.

Tyrone Woodley is playing the victim.

Never said that he isn't playing the victim card.

I've never denied racism nor the victim card either.
Both exists.

At the end of the day I'd rather sit with an annoying victim player than with a racist.

My daddy is racist AF.

I just facepalm.

So he became racist ( or rather race-isolationist ) when he grew old

It's like Tyron thought "hmm, I'll finally gain a TON of fan support by facing someone who's more hated than me....let me say some stupid shit to ruin all that."

By regurgitating these unwarranted racist accusations, he's not only giving haters or those on the fence more reason to dislike him (most mma fans), he's also giving ammunition to triggered dickheads who actually say racist shit about him (the minority).

Woodley shouldn't complain when people talk shit about how he comes across anymore.

Never said that he isn't playing the victim card.

I've never denied racism nor the victim card either.
Both exists.

At the end of the day I'd rather sit with an annoying victim player than with a racist.

That doesn't make any sense.

Tyrone is in a stellar position.

He should be inspiring young black males, rather than playing them into a victim role.

An annoying spoiled bratty kid
And the Everyhing is racist black guy.

By the end of this promo we’ll all be wishing for a double death ko

So he became racist ( or rather race-isolationist ) when he grew old

Could be. Or he just had a pleasant conversation with a black person and considered him as friend.

I'll never know lol

He’s not entirely wrong. The fight itself will be boring as hell.

I don't think so. Colby won't sit back and wait like a lot of Woodley's former opponents, and Woodley won't let Colby push him up against the cage. Woodley obviously has better technique, but his cardio is very suspect nowadays since he barely wrestles and throws as little as possible to win rounds standing up. Colby might have the best gas tank in the division and will push the pace. I see potential in this fight.

That doesn't make any sense.

Tyrone is in a stellar position.

He should be inspiring young black males, rather than playing them into a victim role.

As I said, I'd rather sit with an annoying victim card player than a racist.

Tyron pushes the card too far, but it's not like he's just making everything up.

Or do you deny that racism exists?

Could be. Or he just had a pleasant conversation with a black person and considered him as friend.

I'll never know lol

What i'm trying to say is that neither of us is wrong or right.

My definition of racism is : to discriminate someone on the basis of race

And in my opinion actions are more important than words when you're to label someone.

If you say fuck jews and then donate to the ADL i can't call you an antisemite but a dissonant person

I knew a guy who's long running joke was "I'm not racist... I hate everybody."

lol at "he's racist to whites." If there's anything we have learned from the black community... it's that it is okay to say racist things as long as it is about your own race. All of a sudden now it's a problem?

Better yet... what the fook am I doing backing Covington. F*ck that white bashing racist!!! :D

Back