Shoop ✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "B" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bumping with old shoops...

PicsArt_05-14-04.41.47.jpg

b8 slayed me. all were good
I don't keep up with the WWE... What is the joke with Punk having a broken leg? ...and who is the guy hitting it? and why is he hitting it? Are they pissed he won the lawsuit?

Last edited:
Great job people!
Why isn't this stiky/shiny/highlighted?
Sherdog not promoting their shoopers!
On the contrary. We've found that keeping these threads active on the first page gives them more traffic than making then sticky threads.

On the contrary. We've found that keeping these threads active on the first page gives them more traffic than making then sticky threads.
I believe you, stickies are always there, so you skip them for the most part.
Is there an option to change the title color?

Bump

eQ9s8Cd.jpg

B3 is absolutely stunning, I'm absolutely speechless at the elegance within that piece of art.

Great job all around!

Honestly, my favorite is B9 and it's not even a shoop.

Today was the first day I've had spare time at work so I'm just gonna leave this here as a little apology for not making it on time

get voting fuckers
sI4P4mI.png

Oh man that woulda been a good entry.

10 votes separating the bottom and the top vote so far on this one - great job everyone!!

Not any more. I think 10 votes per person may have been too much. I need a Council to help me decide the rules as we go along. This was the first time I really didn't have one. It is a secret society that actually runs the Shoop Scene.

Awesome stuff guys...

@jeicex @Slobodan @Valhoven @Jackonfire @Augustus Caesar

You should have entered. Team Blue was a force to be reckoned with, but they fell apart. I made this shoop for Team Blue, but one of them slipped on a cable at the Shoop press conference and fucked up his leg, the other one had liver failure during the weight cut, and when USADA came around there is a rumor that one hid under the ring to avoid testing.

USiGYro.jpg

Goody goody

Best post all thread

giphy.gif

Don't forget we have prizes!! Make sure to thank the donators!! More donations are welcome as we do have another round for UFC 226 Stipe vs Cormier. We use Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @bigwaverider.

Prizes thus far: $50 Anonymous Donor. $25 @Empty Emp. $10 @Doug22

I'm also a little disappointed in my mod bros who bailed, but at least I can rep us proud. I hope I finish in the top ten, that's all I can ask for.

Don't forget we have prizes!! Make sure to thank the donators!! More donations are welcome as we do have another round for UFC 226 Stipe vs Cormier. We use Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @bigwaverider.

Prizes thus far: $50 Anonymous Donor. $25 @Empty Emp. $10 @Doug22
<mma4>

Big ups to @Empty Emp and @Doug22 for donating.

And also to the anonymous donor for donating $50. Our masked hero.

<RomeroSalute>

(Nice new emoji btw @Buff )

Last edited:
Back