International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

I like giving him ample reasons to laugh at me and point out what a submissive idiot I am. It's amusing to me.

Well that's just weird to admit out-loud Heretic. But after taking the amount of L's you have, I totally understand desperately reaching out for a friend.

@LogicalInsanity, help the poor guy out. Write him a nice letter or something.

Do you not realize how often you do this? Just completely abandon the discussion and start appealing to others for help?

<{hughesimpress}>

It's like your calling card. And it's legitimately making me think you need friends. @LogicalInsanity, send him some light beer too. But like, reeeeaaalllly light beer.

I dunno, beer makes me piss a lot. I'm more of a Hard A type of guy

Lol, this thread sucks. Reading through it is pretty difficult at this point.

" but...but remember when this guy that I'm politically aligned with did this and you all said that ?"

" Yeah dipshit , kinda like when this other guy that I'm politically aligned with did this and YOU all said that"

It's like a Mexican standoff for completely non self aware partisan retards of both persuasions .

I'm not making effort to help people who have their head in the sand. If you can't keep up with the current events of the last year, don't involve yourself in discussions on them.

Me asking for information on how you came to your ridiculous conclusions =/= not keeping up with current events.

giphy.gif

Maybe you don't have anything and create these magical groups to shit on.

I have no context to the actual discussion and am supposed to assume it has to deal with North Korea and one of the clips said Obama liked to meet with enemies as preconditions. Not saying it's not true, but I just don't believe this because it's posted in front of me.

It's nothing new to have bias news networks, but unless I'm mistaken, did anyone appearing in the first part of the video have any appearances in the second part?

<Ellaria01> ........................................ <Dany07>

The left in a nutshell:

Trump insults and provokes Kim Jung Un:

"Oh' my God, you can't talk to Kim that way! He's gonna kill us all! AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Trump compliments Kim in an effort for diplomacy:

"Trump is just bending over for Kim. Can you believe he's complimenting a ruthless dictator? Why is Trump being so nice to Kim?"

Pa-fucking-thetic.

If you think people aren't seeing through the constant bullshit you guys peddle, you're fooling yourselves. Keep crying, geeks.
Do you agree with Trump's comments that Kim Jong-Un loves his people?

I repeat:
Which bullshit? What he said is factually true. Fox News hated the idea of the US president talking to North Korea, but they applaud it when it's done by Trump.

It's nothing new to have bias news networks, but unless I'm mistaken, did anyone appearing in the first part of the video have any appearances in the second part?

There was a similar video featuring only sean hannity vs himself if that helps.

Back