And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

You're not dismantling anything. You're helping them profit. You're giving actual racists a platform. For every 2 views your "dismantlings" get, the videos of them just saying stupid racist shit will get x10000 more. Those with stupid beliefs will simply take the opportunity to be racist and ignore everything you say.

I'm fine with it and I am personally not dismantling it as I have done it so many times at this point and I need to go get wasted...overall im happy both guys will be paid and public debate on racism will be in the open.

The more its talked about the faster the stupid elements of either side disappear. Sweeping it under the rug doesn't work. I have changed my mind at times during even stupid discussions on the subject.

Let the racists speak, if you have a problem with them, debate them.

If a couple of under-paid athletes use it for profitable gain? good for them.

Ugh. I wish he would just shut up and fight.

It's funny because he is always whining about this, so often that he's finally come to an occasion wherein he is actually correct: Colby Cheese is pretty racist. It's like he was using a shotgun this whole time, he finally, finally hit the mark.

Kek on the glasses thing
What has Colby said that's racist? I Honestly havent paid much attention to his corny shtick.

Sherdog, where calling someone a racist is worse than actually being one.

The majority of gays in this thread have never been denied a job simply because of their race, have never been pulled over and harassed for no reason.. they simply have no reference point and can’t understand that other people have completely different life experiences than themselves
Have you personally met a single person on this forum? If not than stop assuming

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.
No joke, you can feel the racism, xenophobia and classism in the air around here , you can smell it through some posts and it reeks. A lot of posts allude to pro white supremacy and I’ve seen a lot of third world bashing especially towards Brazilians (and I say this as an American).

Mods should be stricter against that imo.

Some good points so far from people who get this.

Woodley is just doing his thing, but this time he’s going against the other opposite extreme of his gimmick. Just be glad this whole thing is finally paying off.

Last edited:
We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

Gonna be an interesting next few months with these two jawing back & forth at each other.

1:00 :

Two words: FUCK Woodley.

I mean, there's a really good chance Colby is racist based on his past comments. Don't care either way TBH, he'll be out of the picture soon enough.

Sherdog, where calling someone a racist is worse than actually being one.

The term "racist" is basically the new N-word for white people. Imo it's actually worse in this day and age. If a POC gets called a racial slur the worst thing that happens is that they get their feelings hurt. When a white person get's labeled a racist they can have their careers and livelihood ruined for getting labeled as such. Hence it's a way for minorities to hold power over white people.

The term "racist" is basically the new N-word for white people. Imo it's actually worse in this day and age. If a POC gets called a racial slur the worst thing that happens is that they get their feelings hurt. When a white person get's labeled a racist they can have their careers and livelihood ruined for getting labeled as such. Hence it's a way for minorities to hold power over white people.

Ya that sucks. The whites ancestors in America had it great back when they were in full control. I wonder if it's karma whats happening to them today. /shrug.

Back