Mail order brides.........

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been on a 90 day fiance binge. Is this real? This has got to be the most pathetic thing a man can do. I feel bad for both parties involved. None of the women are happy and the guys are all just strange. You can always see the disappointment in the parents too lol. I could see if you were in your 60s or something but some of these guys are in there early 30s. This has to be fake.

Last edited:
I’ve actually seen the show and it’s awesome...total train wreck. It’s so obvious the mail orders pity their sorry ass fiancés
I enjoy the incredibly awkward parent reactions. Always a mixture of "I can't believe he's doing this" and "well, at least he's not gay".

LMAO this is my new favorite trash tv show...yeah, I don't believe some of these couples are real...I can believe some, like the fat old guy and the Asian girl (Thai? I don't remember)...but why the hell would that attractive black chick put up with that Dominican guy...

LMAO this is my new favorite trash tv show...yeah, I don't believe some of these couples are real...I can believe some, like the fat old guy and the Asian girl (Thai? I don't remember)...but why the hell would that attractive black chick put up with that Dominican guy...
Half that show has got to be scripted.

That Tunisian guy and that woman in her 40’s from last season has got to be fake.

Half that show has got to be scripted.

That Tunisian guy and that woman in her 40’s from last season has got to be fake.

Yeah that bitter old nasty one who tried to get him kicked out...if he slept with her he definitely earned his citizenship lol...I hope the guy and that Russian girl is fake, because I just feel sorry for him...

I've been on a 90 day fiance binge. Is this real? This has got to be the most pathetic thing a man can do. I feel bad for both parties involved. None of the women are happy and the guys are all just strange. You can always see the disappointment in the parents too lol. I could see if you were in your 60s or something but some of these guys are in there early 30s. This has to be fake.

1) Go to Miami for a month
2) Go clubbing - detestable and pathetic, but necessary
3) Drop dough on hot Russian college students
4) Date for a bit, if they're smart (and many are pretty intelligent), wife up, they'll prolly go more easily for the papers (this is a horrible thing to say but a reality nevertheless)
5) ???
6) Profit

Possible extra:
7) Realize she's an FSB sleeper

1) Go to Miami for a month
2) Go clubbing - detestable and pathetic, but necessary
3) Drop dough on hot Russian college students
4) Date for a bit, if they're smart (and many are pretty intelligent), wife up, they'll prolly go more easily for the papers (this is a horrible thing to say but a reality nevertheless)
5) ???
6) Profit

Possible extra:
7) Realize she's an FSB sleeper
Why would anyone marry someone knowing full well that it's 100% about money for them?

wtf is a fiance binge?
giphy.gif

Why would anyone marry someone knowing full well that it's 100% about money for them?

It might not be, I know a few couples where you can imagine the attraction didn't start off as physical, more likely paper-based (i.e. the bro isn't exactly Michelangelo's David), but they're super happily married for years now. To some.extent, it's not that appalling. Some guys are ugly but have a big-ass pipe that keeps the girl around just long enough to realize they're worth staying with on merits other than just the plumbing... Idk man, people are weird...

My neighbor was raised jahovas witness and was pretty awkward. Ended up getting himself one who was pretty good looking and very nice. Great cook too

It might not be, I know a few couples where you can imagine the attraction didn't start off as physical, more likely paper-based (i.e. the bro isn't exactly Michelangelo's David), but they're super happily married for years now. To some.extent, it's not that appalling. Some guys are ugly but have a big-ass pipe that keeps the girl around just long enough to realize they're worth staying with on merits other than just the plumbing... Idk man, people are weird...
I guess if it works that's great

I like the spirit behind the arranged marriage, which is "You should love each other more everyday," a stark contrast to the current western trend of putting each other through a meat grinder before, during, and after settling down. Americans would like to believe, and test, that our mates will remain by our side no matter what -- but the reality is we often take that for granted. Just like the reality of arranged marriages being, sure, you may grow to love each other more and more but you start off super, super awkward and that may not ever abate.

I guess Lil Kim said it first.

Must be annoying for guys that married Russian chicks that they meet the old fashioned way, because everyone assumes he ordered her.

Back