Bernie Sander refuses to endorse his own son because he doesn't believe in dynastic politics

judging by what Bernie looks like, I think his son is to old to hold any office?

Yep. All of that thinking about Bernie not being realistic or running a stupid campaign is corporate media bashing of Bernie because he would end the reign of the wealthy owning the country.

Did you see the outrageous way Cuomo came at Bernie in his recent CNN interview? It was nothing short of a hit piece.

The idea that Bernie's campaign policy commitments were sketchy, unfounded or "dream" like in comparison to Trump's is beyond laughable. A classic case of people seeing the hallucinations they want to see.
Where did I compare him to Trump?

Where did I compare him to Trump?

You said Bernie could have never been elected because he was selling empty promises.

But Trump was elected.

Based on your Bernie claim, logic dictates you must consider Trump to be the more realistic promise maker of the two.

You said Bernie could have never been elected because he was selling empty promises.

But Trump was elected.

Based on your Bernie claim, logic dictates you must consider Trump to be the more realistic promise maker of the two.
lol I didn't say that, you dolt.

Feel the bern

b7K3GNh.gif

<{anton}>

He endorsed Hillary.
So, this more says that he cares little for family and knows the value of public gestures, rather than he's particularly principled.

In short: he's a career politician.

meh, is it really a dynasty on the congressional / senatorial level? Bernard already said he back the kid on policy, who gives a shit if he endorses him? Hardly think a guy who couldnt win a democratic primary is at the helm of a dynasty anyways,

Back