Joe Rogan Experience #1131 - Dave Rubin

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score

Dave Rubin seems to ride on the popularity of Jordan Peterson and others on their tours. I've watched a few of his YT interviews and can come across as obtuse. Also, when he refers to himself as a classical liberal he sort of thinks it goes back to Marquis de Sade more than Voltaire.

Thoughts on Dave Rubin?

Man, I clicked and he's against government regulation for construction. He thinks it should be solved "by competition". That's all I need to know. He seems like a really really fuzzy thinker.

Joe Rogan comes off as a genius here, in comparison.

Man, I clicked and he's against government regulation for construction. He thinks it should be solved "by competition". That's all I need to know. He seems like a really really fuzzy thinker.

Yeah, his comprehension of the application of right wing fiscal policy and the application of government is quite juvenile . Candace Owens too, listening now they both share the same disregard for environmental protection in the name of business which is retarded.

I dont think hes a genius or anything. Really, he sits in Joe's seat normally (on his own show) and has conversations with people smarter than him. I dont watch his show that often, but hes a pretty good host imo.

Yeah, his comprehension of the application of right wing fiscal policy and the application of government is quite juvenile . Candace Owens too, listening now they both share the same disregard for environmental protection in the name of business which is retarded.
Candace disgraced herself on Joe's show imo. She acted like she was high on adderall too <Lmaoo>

I dont think hes a genius or anything. Really, he sits in Joe's seat normally (on his own show) and has conversations with people smarter than him. I dont watch his show that often, but hes a pretty good host imo.
I've never heard him before this. He uses very recognizable libertarian logic on environmental protection which would be an absolute disaster if ever implemented. Oh, yeah, who needs regulation when you can just film companies dumping toxic waste and send it to everyone on snapchat!!!

Candace disgraced herself on Joe's show imo. She acted like she was high on adderall too <Lmaoo>

She lit right up and went on a propaganda spiel when it came to enviroment issues. It was cringeworthy/sickening.

She lit right up and went on a propaganda spiel when it came to enviroment issues. It was cringeworthy/sickening.
I wish joe would have gone at her harder, the way he goes after Eddie's conspiracies. I know that isn't his style, but she was ripe for a picking apart. She was spewing nothing but propaganda. And I thought I liked her at one point :confused:

I wish joe would have gone at her harder, the way he goes after Eddie's conspiracies. I know that isn't his style, but she was ripe for a picking apart. She was spewing nothing but propaganda. And I thought I liked her at one point :confused:

Well that's the thing, they reveal themselves as ideologues which means you take what need from their interviews but not follow blindly.;)

<GOT4>

I like his show, usually very interesting topics and guests plus he actually allow his guests to talk which is a fucking rarity nowadays. He seems very reasonable too.

Par for the course. While I agree wirh some of her message, she's so erratic that I have no use for her.

Par for the course. While I agree wirh some of her message, she's so erratic that I have no use for her.
She is 29.....why people expect people in their 20s to be not only intellectually capable on vast amount of subjects, but to have life experience and understanding is beyond me

Actually he's a very good interviewer. His Youtube channel has very interesting guests.

best part was when he said Candace could run for senate and Joe immediately said "Are you high?"

how the fuck he is considered an "intellectual" I will never know

Back