And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.
I don't like Woodley because he's a boring piece of shit, always looking for money fights. But I hate Colby because he's a racist white trash, cringey as fck.
l@nd0
Racist confirmed

Colby is a white trash who seems fixated on his adoration for IQ45.
He's a good fighter - I just wish he could leave his garbage politics out of it.

I don't really like either fighter. Tyron is boring and Colby is cringey.

racist against the various mma Frankensteins...

130927.jpg

franken.jpg

We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

Gonna be an interesting next few months with these two jawing back & forth at each other.

1:00 :

Wait, did he just presume our race?

Racist to every nationality, huh? I didn't know that "Brazilian" was a race.

Yep, Woodley unfortunately thinks that all evil, discrimination and wrongdoing is "racism".

Such a clean combo. All those shots landed with power and technique. Then he bunny hops away before the ref even gets there

Damn that last uppercut and walking away before the ref jumps in reminded me of old Tyson fights. Vicious.

Wood up to his old tricks again

This guy is so obsessed with race, get over it already.

Tyrone tried to make his fight with Wonderboy into a race war and WB didn't feed into it. Honestly, picking on the nicest guy in the division and trying to bring something out of him that isn't there, just ridiculous.

The UFC needs to part ways with Wood once his contract expires, he's been a catastrophe since he got the title. The guy is a disgrace to the sport and is too negative and the fans are tired of the game he always tries to play.

This was coming and we all knew it.
The first to yell someone racist is the one is racist or race baiting are the Racist ones. Really think Woodley has hate for whites.

Ya that sucks. The whites ancestors in America had it great back when they were in full control. I wonder if it's karma whats happening to them today. /shrug.

Karma for what? Why should our ancestors ups and downs have any bearings on how we treat each other today? It's both gross and insulting when people try to piggyback off of the oppression of people that actually struggled.

We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

Gonna be an interesting next few months with these two jawing back & forth at each other.

1:00 :

And just like that, Colby has gone from ultimate villain to a baby face without even trying.

damn Twood, Damn.

The race card should be the reserved for true, documented, video’d, and screen captured events. And for crying out loud, let the fans pull the card, not you.

Damn TWood, you sound triggered

Woodley just had to open his mouth. All he had to do was walk softly and carry a big stick to come out of this one looking better and get himself some fanfare for knocking out someone potentially more hated than he.

But nah, just had to be an sjw dumbass. Fucking idiot.<Arya01>

Good, Tyrone will actually try to finish the fight.

The first to yell someone racist is the one is racist or race baiting are the Racist ones. Really think Woodley has hate for whites.

I think Woodley is a good dude, but he is a bit racist towards white people. He doesn't hate them and I'm sure he has friends and teammates that are white that he cares about, but from the way he carries himself he acts like black people deserve more and that white people deserve less, and that in it self is a racist ideology.

Karma for what? Why should our ancestors ups and downs have any bearings on how we treat each other today? It's both gross and insulting when people try to piggyback off of the oppression of people that actually struggled.

I think because whites as a whole had a great start socially, economically, and financially for hundred of years. Their is still a trickle down effect of those issues.

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

You’re a silly beta cuck? Or you don’t have balls?

I think because whites as a whole had a great start socially, economically, and financially for hundred of years. Their is still a trickle down effect of those issues.

Didn’t they start it?

I knew it was a matter of time before Woodley drove Colby into Sherdog's fat racist embrace.

This will be fun.

When Woodley humbles Colby in the cage it'll be that much more epic.

Back