And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

I knew it was a matter of time before Woodley drove Colby into Sherdog's fat racist embrace.

This will be fun.

When Woodley humbles Colby in the cage it'll be that much more epic.
Black power

Can't wait to see one of them lose. Unfortunately , the other will win.

Both of these guys are just noise at this point. Let's just see this fight and get it over with.

Hit me up when the fights announced TWood plays the race card but Sherdoggers are all in at the playing table feeding the beast.

giphy.gif

Woodley is fucking pathetic, It is now racist to openly support your president. A lot of African Americans, Hispanics and Caucasians voted for and support Trump.

Thank god im from kosova and i dont have people with his mentality around me , fuck sjw mentality . #WARTRUMP #WARCOLBY

Lmao Colby has spent the last year saying discriminating shit.. and then Woodley FINALLY replies to him, literally for the first time, and you make a thread acting like this is all Woodley has been talking about despite there only being like.. 4 quotes from him about race over his entire career that you basement dwelling rednecks have obsessed over.

even here, if you listen to the quote.. it's nowhere near as bad as you WANT it to be.

bringing up race is not "race baiting" just because you get too triggered any time someone brings it up.. and it's CERTAINLY not race baiting after its only being brought up in response to the shit Colby has said. but you fucking dummies are acting like Woodley shouldn't be allowed to respond to him? lmao.

he made a valid point that the only reason Colby brings up Trump is to get the lowest common denominator all riled up and on his side. most of you are Colby's target audience

bktfHXAL_QAWPsjjj8ojPxUQIc1mmcHOmgAIjGuty4E.jpg

Last edited:
Already a thread on this

Why can't trash talk be like Tito vs Ken I... Now it is like school gossip.

Conor: I love my country

This is how Tyron sees that comment.

Cjpji6ZUoAEq-9D.jpg

Back