I don’t think Trump is racist at all

If Obama called those countries "shit hole countries" there would be uproar.

By FOX News, sure. But would anyone dare call him a racist for it? Would the same lefties screaming racism now be doing it back then? I think not. Thanks for proving my point.

If Trump deported as many people as Obama, there would be uproar.

Obama did not deport, he changed the definition to boost numbers in a false way

Before Obama anyone caught by
Border security was labeled a return , not deported.

Obama said get rid of the return term and put down that anyone caught at the border was considered deported.

This helped Obama show he was deporting people when actually he was importing.

Beyond sneaky that he looked for a way to report high deportation numbers when he was really doing the opposite.

Liberale are great at that

By FOX News, sure. But would anyone dare call him a racist for it? Would the same lefties screaming racism now be doing it back then? I think not. Thanks for proving my point.

He wouldn't ever even say it though because he has decorum. Right wingersgot their knicjkers in a twist over all sorts of less controversial things he said.

DdXtA4-U0AAjnvf.jpg

Deplorable.

He wouldn't ever even say it though because he has decorum. Right wingersgot their knicjkers in a twist over all sorts of less controversial things he said.

That doesn't disprove the point then. White people can't criticize poc.

He's not Mexican though is he? He's American.

He was questioned on his ability to due his job properly due to his ethnicity, which is pretty much the textbook definition of racism.

If your reason for thinking someone is racist is due to their ethnicity, that is racist. By definition.

You are a textbook moron. Lol

You talk about definition, well here is the definition...

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Trump antagonized the judge because he thought he would be more favorable to people who share his ethnic background.

In what alternate universe does that fit into the "definition" of racism? I'm waiting for you to twist the definition into your own liking.

Trump is not Racist.

He's Asshole-ist.

And that's fine by me. <Moves>

You are a textbook moron. Lol

You talk about definition, well here is the definition...

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Trump antagonized the judge because he thought he would be more favorable to people who share his ethnic background.

In what alternate universe does that fit into the "definition" of racism? I'm waiting for you to twist the definition into your own liking.

He wouldn't have said it about a white judge, would he?

The way people hate Trump if he was racist something would have shown up already. So we know he is not racist and he does not beat woman he just pays them loads of cash for sex

Mega bless

That doesn't disprove the point then. White people can't criticize poc.

Are you new here? It happens every day. Have you never used social media? POC do it too it's just that if there's no good reason, you'll look like a dick head who's potentially racist, irrespective of which colour you are.

The people that come here commit crimes at lower rates than US born citizens, so this talking point is irrelevant.

Which group of US born citizens? Surely not whites.

That's like saying drink driving kills less people than cancer, so lets not worry about it.

Mental gymnastics of the highest order.

Trump's run for the presidency in 2016 sparked the return of paleoconservatism & I think it's just marvelous. I'm glad that there's a paradigm shift going on and people are abandoning neoconservatism.

When I look at all the shit Trump talks about people from other countries or other cultures, I fail to see the racism. I guess you could say he’s a bigot when it comes to other cultures, but that isn’t racism.

Islam isn’t a race. Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. They simply come from a culture very different than ours, and I think that’s why he is critical of them. He doesn’t want Mexicans/Haitians nor Muslims pouring into the country unchecked.

It’s unfair to call him racist though. The fact that most Muslims are Middle Eastern, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t discriminate against them. And the fact that most Mexicans are not white, also doesn’t mean you can’t discriminate against them.

If Trump has a problem with someone because of their religious ideology, or because they don’t speak English and come from a country with tons of problems, he shouldn’t be called racist because he has something against them. It’s like you can’t say Islam scares you, or Mexico has tons of problems, because if you do, you’re racist.

The fact is, Islam IS scary, and Mexico IS a dump (mostly). But because those people are not white, Trump is racist for pointing those two facts out?

Does anybody agree? If I’m wrong, then please tell me how.

If someone doesn't want to see something they aren't going to see it.

Attempting to convince you that he is is a waste of time.

It's highly relevant. Absolutely shows prejudice and antagonism which is part of your definition.

Part of the definition? That is not how is works. The definition clearly states that the prejudice and antagonism are done on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Just admit you cannot prove that in this case and move on. Trump did not say the man was incapable because he wasn't white. You cannot even infer that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Trump's run for the presidency in 2016 sparked the return of paleoconservatism & I think it's just marvelous. I'm glad that there's a paradigm shift going on and people are abandoning neoconservatism.

Pat Buchanan, the original paleoconservative, is still on the McLaughlin group every Sunday! MSNBC fired him for a book he wrote years prior, even though he was loved by even a hardcore liberal like Chris Mathews. FOX News won't hire him as a regular either because he is more anti-interventionist than even Eleanor Clift and other liberals. Lol

TS is correct. Trump might be in over his head, under qualified, out of his mind, or an asshole, but I don't think he's actually racist.

Back