Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Nothing screams "progressive" like 73 year-old Republican ex-marine FBI agent.
<36>

Reminder: Hillary and her entire senior staff committed perjury, mishandled classified information and obstructed justice. That's a fact. And they were all given immunity by Obama's FBI/DOJ.

You really think that they couldn't send a dozen of dozens of Republican lawyers to dig up stuff from 10 years ago on Hillary's team? Really? Mueller is supposed to be investigating bs Russia collusion which was designed to distract from real collusion like 100+ MSM reporters colluding with Hillary's campaign to the point of giving her the debate questions.
A hundred plus or just one who was then fired?

Yep, expect them to lash out with ever increasing stupidity as more of truth comes out.
What are the odds Trump spurs them to violent protest if they do find any evidence against him?

You are trying to say that this something unique to Trump. The only thing unique is the DC cartel allowing this special council in the first place. Any POTUS that has everyone associated with them investigated with all these massive resources is going to be bullied into such pleas to avoid ruin. As I said, Hillary's entire senior staff was given immunity while the media yawned.
Like the Starr investigation into Clinton?

I wonder if it comes out Cohen's 3rd client either had a fetus aborted or made a mistress disappear, because I ain't buying using Cohen for Real Estate excuse.
It's not criminal if you're lying to the public on a propaganda news channel. Let's see if the story changes if he has to testify under oath.

Source from Cohen's firm representing him says they aren't going to represent him through completion of his case. This comes as the deadline to review documents seized is Friday .

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-law...ase/story?id=55861988&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Tells us one if 3 things

1) Cohen is flipping

2) Some sort of tRUmp ally will rep him

3) Cohen will self represent

This is a YUGE S.O.S. to President Trump. Cohen is practically screaming "HELP ME, DADDY!"

th

This not the face of a man that is equipped for Federal Prison.

Last edited:
That will be the test how brainwashed Trumtards really are.
It's scary that Trump is the type of guy that will do anything to get ahead. He already made comments about Hillary coming to take your guns if she wins and that maybe it wouldn't be so easy. Paraphrasing since I don't remember the exact quote.

The news is reporting two UK pro Brexit guys often have lunch w/the Russian embassador and also have ties to Chump's campaign. Smells like meddling w/Brexit vote for more divide and conquer.

The news is reporting two UK pro Brexit guys often have lunch w/the Russian embassador and also have ties to Chump's campaign. Smells like meddling w/Brexit vote for more divide and conquer.

Or, bear with me here, liberal people on the far left that cant stand election results reach for some sort of blame. The powers that be in the U.K. Did not like the vote and would love to peddle any story to try and nullify it

They've been at it for years and are just getting bolder.

Or, bear with me here, liberal people on the far left that cant stand election results reach for some sort of blame. The powers that be in the U.K. Did not like the vote and would love to peddle any story to try and nullify it
Reach for some sort of blame? Like a nothingburger TT meeting? :rolleyes:

Is the thread more fancy if it has a French title?

By the way you got it wrong, it you were trying to say "Meantime/Meanwhile," it should have been "Pendant ce temps,"

Also erroné should come after assertions, not before. Also you didn't do the feminine/plural aggreement i.e. it should be: assertions erronées.

Also, not "du" entrapment. It would be de l'entrapement, since it starts with a vowel. It's short for "de la".

Ferme ta gueule tabarnak!!!!!

wtf are you guys talking about? Man some of you guys just love being derailed by the trump trolls.

wtf are you guys talking about? Man some of you guys just love being derailed by the trump trolls.

I agree. Can we please get back on track? If you want to discuss jobs, please make another thread.

I say let 'em embarrass themselves. Anyone in the thread actually trying to inform themselves can still do it, only they get the added bonus of knowing who around here is full of shit.

Like someone who supposedly works for a school immediately suggesting cuts over financial accountability. I mean you see that, and what they're doing here is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back