Favorite Burger Joint! V2

Your favorite chain burger joint?

• Total voters
I went with 3 choices b/c I'm not all soppy like that.

5. McDonald's
4. A & W
3. Shake Shack
2. Hardee's
1. Fuddruckers

Based on what I have heard about Whataburger and In-N-Out, they would probably make my list if I had ever tried them.

Honorable mention: Roy Rogers.

Five Guys is overrated as fuck.

McDonalds new fresh beef burgers are pretty good in my opinion. I like In N Out for the value though.

Wienerschnitzel would be my #5.

They have good chili cheese burgers.

in-n-out-animal-fries-double-double.jpg

Select your favorite hamburger restaurant in the US. You can vote up to five picks.

Checkers, Dairy Queen, Jack In The box, Krystal have been eliminated.

Link to OP. forums.sherdog.com/threads/favorite-burger-joint.3441243/

Jesus, you can literally see my county outlined for Jack-in-the-Box in the middle of the California sea of In-N-Outs and Carl's Jr.'s

All because George Wong has successfully kept them out. What a baller. That part of the map belongs to him. Well, except that he doesn't own Jack-in-the-Box, but it's not like the BKs are doing that hot anywhere on the west coast.

5 guys had tons of juicy, fresh meat for a good price. Gives you enough meat for a day.

In n Out is great for a fresh tasting burger with great bread, in fact, the best bread, and always perfectly toasted. Ratio of meat to cheese to vegtables to bread to sauce is perfection, though i always add tons of ketchup.

Burger King is great because of its low price and great coupons that come to my house frequently. For 10 dollars, you can eat lunch and dinner. For the main meal, id get a whopper or a crispy chicken, you can get 2 for $6. Side of onion rings almost always. And i almost always get one or two double cheeseburgers for a dollar something. Those are great for a small meal.

Mcds ia often underappreciated, which is their fault sometimes. Their meat can taste like rubber sometimes. But i love getting 2 mcdoubles with large fries, and i add extra sliced cheese from home and i drown it with store bought ketchup.

Carl's Jr is fantastic but they've jacked up the price. A combo is nearly 10 dollas. I dont go anymore without those monthly coupons.

Wendy's is great, fresh, never frozen juicy meat. The price of a burger is like 5 Guys, but much smaller, so it's expensive. And the fries taste cheap.

It's not my favorite, but if I'm road tripping and hungry, I'm looking for an a&w along the way.

We have several Red Robin locations here. Their gourmet burgers are excellent. @quadrunner

Oh ya, the five alarm was my favorite but I'm not sure if they have it still. Also the one with the egg on it is fantastic, I think it's just the Red Robin burger or something.

The only time I ever order a hamburger anywhere is Wendys so I chose them

5 guys is good but overpriced af. "Yeah but quality over quantity". No! It's not THAT good.

I had In-N-Out for the first time a few weeks ago. Pffft. Hype train derailed. It was good but not amazing like people make it out to be. Almost every place on the list is comparable if not better. Except McDonald's. They absolutely suck.

/end hate

Back