Shoop ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "A" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can I see the graphs and pie charts?
51440dbc16c821d33a65eb5425849180.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
OjWmpFJ.gif

wish there was a good one of him goose stepping

Jeez this thread contest is more competitive than "B" thread!

If i dont make it to next round then im gona kick cm punks ass

They are both being voted on together so "technically" it shouldn't be an issue.

Hmm... so this narrows your shoop down to this thread... & also it's a CM Punk shoop. So you're either the genious that mis-spelled "Punk" in A1 or you're A4 or A6. I was wondering because I wanted to vote for you no matter what you did & I needed a clue as to which one was yourz. :D

Last edited:
Voted... awesome work. Wonder if we will see a bracket buster... :eek:

It doesn't matter what thread you are in. We are tallying the votes from both thread A and B and taking the top 20. So some from "A" will advance and some from "B".

I'm also a little disappointed in my mod bros who bailed, but at least I can rep us proud. I hope I finish in the top ten, that's all I can ask for.

Jeicex :)

giphy.gif

Hmm... so giving clues as to which one is yours is frowned upon?

Yes it is an it's against the rules, but of course that will be on a case by case basis depending on what happened. Has anyone done that?

• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.

Hmm... so giving clues as to which one is yours is frowned upon?
Not at all.

But voting for a shoop based on the person who made it rather than the quality of the shoop is.
Not at all? lol... I could get 10 - 20 votes or more easily by simply giving a few people "a clue" as to which one is mine. Is that fair?

Giving clues as to which one is yours... is not any different than people "voting for a shoop based on the person who made it." It's exactly the same thing.

Yes it is an it's against the rules, but of course that will be on a case by case basis depending on what happened. Has anyone done that?
I think it was a harmless post... but one guy "seemingly" inadvertently narrowed down which one was his from 23 to 3... (like no doubt his was one of 3 instead of 23) & I'm just trying to point out the reality that comments such as this are a violation of the rules without causing a commotion. @Sansnom isn't the offender but he doesn't seem to get it & so he has extended the discussion.

Not at all? lol... I could get 10 - 20 votes or more easily by simply giving a few people "a clue" as to which one is mine. Is that fair?

Giving clues as to which one is yours... is not any different than people "voting for a shoop based on the person who made it." It's exactly the same thing.
Arrogant much?

Lol anyway, you are right, they are the same.

At the end of the day, the entries are anonymous for a reason. People should vote for what they think is the best shoop.

It's nice to see the votes getting spread out this time around instead of one pic winning by a landslide.

Back